GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way International HQ is crawling with devil spirits

satori001

Yes, it's true. Many of them have taken to residing in the walls, floors and furniture. They may also occupy several unfortunate hair-pieces, seen adorning and warming the pates of TWI leadership, and which are known to draw them like flies.

Discerning diners may detect with disgust demons in their dessert.

J*hn L*nder's flashlight is possessed. It watches him. Takes notes during meetings, to pass along to the Adversary. Rosalie's hair? It's being investigated, but it looks like it has been oppressed for some time, if not actually possessed. Howard & Emogene's mattress? If they have one of those "sleep number" beds, the number is probably set to "legion."

This thread will be devoted to discerning of spirits in and around The Way International, where they like to say, "There are no strangers at The Way, but we get stranger every day."

quote:
Discerning diners may detect with disgust demons in their dessert.

I detect demons in dessert with delight, not disgust!

Chocolate, creme, fresh fruit, more chocolate, sweet toppings, nothing fat or sugar free. Am still waiting for the Daimon of Desserts.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Life is short. Eat dessert first! icon_razz.gif:P-->

*demons* welcome at my dinner table, as long as they are all in the dessert!

icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_cool.gif

And the corpses of the original trustees as they recline in their glaw-ry-holes are crawling with vermin, nibbling away and devouring their decaying flesh.

Perhaps all that remains of Vp in his coffin is his glass eye, yet rumored to possess astounding magical properties which may endue its host with mighty authority over gods, demons and men.

So grab a shovel and start digging, Mr. L*nder. C'mon, you hear that small, shrill voice ... don't you?

Just follow the black crow...

I think it'll know.

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

You've surpassed yourself with this one Satori.

But its true. I've seen em. Sometimes they leave graffitti in the dining room, "Mr. five star was here, ha ha ha ha ha."

Whole nights and weekends rosie, "mr" Li**er, and crew have reputedly been observed having their underlings scrubbing, scraping and even repainting the joint. But to no avail.

Mysteriously, Monday morning, the cryptic words will reappear, as if they have life in themselves.. not to be eliminated by rank amateurs.

When I was there I saw some ghosts in the gazebo. They were making some gestures, but I couldn't really make out what they were....something with their fingers...

I also heard that there are devil spirits who visit the bathrooms at hq and unfold those little triangles on the toilet paper.

But the balcony at the auditorium is supposed to the most haunted because no one's been up there in years. The spirits have been able to just take over and I think that's where the head Daimon has his headquarters.

quote:
Originally posted by GrouchoMarxJr:

Ah yes, the glass eye...perhaps it could be mounted on a setting and worn as an amulet...sorta like the one that Dr. Strange wore...warding off evil with it's mysterious power.

Victor's "Glass Eye of Prophecy" would work best mounted upon a "Branded" belt buckle, consecrated by salt of course, to be followed by an immersion into the Rainbow Spring of the Sirens seven times, before the nineth hour of the day.

It would look okay as a medallion -

cult leaders like that of the Ralians prefer medallions (that go well with their one-piece jumpsuits).

But in order to tap into its overflowing power,

the Glass Eye must be positioned in closest proximity to the nether-regions of the wearer.

Selina and I were visiting h.q. walking along a driveway.

Woman ministry bus driver hopped off bus and walked by us.

I said to Selina, I think she's butch.

Selina agreed; the woman was quite dumpy,wearing mens' jeans, shirt, had a short mans' styled haircut.

When we got to the end of the driveway we turned to look again and she had stopped already and was staring at us..doo doo doo doo!!

I think the eye oughtta be dramatically mounted on the end of a staff....you know like Gandolf`s in lot....

Passed down from mog to mog throughout the generations ...a symbol for all to acknowledge their all seeing all knowing spiritual descerning abilities.