GreaseSpot Cafe

How many here hang out with CFF?

smurfette

Yep. Reminds me of an old story I heard- grandpa fell asleep on the couch. The grandkids went to the fridge, got out the Limburger cheese, and applied it to his mustache.

Grandpa awoke with a snort, "God, it stinks in here.."

Out of the house he goes, and says, "holy smokes, the WHOLE WORLD stinks.."

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
since when does a lack of accuracy, honesty, compassion and good character matter when you have GOD on your side?

Rascal, that is a pretty accurate assessment of conditions here, as early as 1996..

We saw the WORST- the most unscrupulous, uncompassionate, hateful, unforgiving.. honest only if it could make them a buck..

And guess what- they are STILL in charge. Hey, a couple I know even got promoted for it..

"well done, thou good (?) and faithful (?) servant (???!!!)..

"here ya go. You did a wonderful job wrecking an entire limb. Maybe its time for you to step up to the plate and see what you can do for an entire REGION..."

Yep and all the people whose lives you messed up ...Well it does not matter they were m and a

and no longer in the household.

Gee what a clean household hmmm funny no one is here..Well we are the remanent so we are spayshul...Yes promoted to do more damage,Gosh

what great leaders we are Yech...what a stench

it has to be to God.

hey guy read the bible do words like compassion love understanding mean anything?

thank God for cff at least they look like they are having fun

quote:
Originally posted by Allan

And i thought you were such a sweet,well balanced, thinking, person !

Awww Allan, you thought that about me? How sweet ;-)

The only thing that I know about your life, is what you chose to share with us here. The only assessments that one can make about your character are based on what you personally display when posting....Our impressions of you, your manners, your compassion, your integrety, your trustworthiness in general are determined entirely by the content of your posts.

That seemed to be the norm in twi Mr. Hamm...

It started at the top .... VP`s behavior that we would have found intollerable in any other human on the planet, actions that further more, would have branded him as a criminal, landing him in jail in any other circle, were not only tolerated, but winked at and covered up as well, because he was teaching the bible.

They seemed to think that the scripture they taught, bought them immunity from ever having to obey the laws, whether they be of man or of God..or from having to aswere for the consequences that their actions.

quote:
Originally posted by smurfette:

Getting lonely and wondering about checking out CFF. Anyone here fellowship with them?

Just thought I'd bring up the question back to the top in case someone would like to answer to it like Outin88 & diazbro did. I'm getting confused again here I thought I had clicked on yet another of those abuse in the Way threads.

quote:
Originally posted by coolchef1248 @adelphia.net:

whitedove

i feel compelled to reply to your post....

it was a riot!!!!!!!!! wave.gif:wave:-->

Glad to be of service hope you enjoyed the laugh, it was the least I could do in return for all of your insightful posts here at Greasespot. wave.gif:wave:-->

Yeah, Dove I can see the confusion ... as there are so MANY *abuse in the way threads* sigh...what a shame that twi caused enough pain in so many different areas as to fill so many pages

Actually, ... I got the impression that this looked ,more like a white dove and Allan dog pile on Rascal thread m`self ... lol :-)

quote:
Originally posted by rascal:

Yeah, Dove I can see the confusion ... as there are so MANY *abuse in the way threads* sigh...what a shame that twi caused enough pain in so many different areas as to fill so many pages

Actually, ... I got the impression that this looked ,more like a white dove and Allan dog pile on Rascal thread m`self ... lol :-)

Yes it is Rascal but that aside that was not the topic here.

I don't know Rascal you have 27 posts here I have 13 I think the piling odds were in your favour.

Yeah, but it was two on one :-)

I sure wasn`t preventing you from posting your point of view...but you and allan didn`t seem to feel mine should be allowed...

No problem, That is the nice thing about greasespot...we are all allowed to express our opinions as long as we remain respectfull of others.

A privilege twice as dear, because many of us were not allowed to dissent in twi.

It may appear that way to you but you had your fair share of help on this thread. Unlike last week when it was 15 to 1 and you all were clammering for me to answer your questions faster.

Really Rascal it was not your point of view that bothered me I already knew it. It was just that instead of answering the question like others did you turned it into another abuse in the way thread. She was looking for information about CFF fellowships. They are not the way and the crimes in the way are not theirs she did not ask for a list of way crimes. Thats all!

quote:
Originally posted by smurfette:

BTW I consider myself lonely because I haven't allowed myself to relax andlet down my guard at the church. It's large enough that I can go there and be left pretty much alone. (Though a few people have noticed me and been very nice-I am just not ready to unload all my personal thoughts,feelings and confusion.) I think in some ways I am scared to get more involved than that because of my previous twit experience.

Smurfette, I think you've answered your own question. If you tried out CFF, you don't have to "unload", you just enjoy the fellowship. If you came from TWI they already know what people have been through and they will be able to offer support without asking any questions.

At least they would have empathy and love for your situation and they would be understanding to where you have been and be supportive of where you want to go.

Aside from posts that answered your question, the rest is old horse .....

quote:
Originally posted by rascal:

I suppose that reasoning sounds as good as any to act like a bully.

So does that mean last week when you and at least 10 others were on my behind you were a bully? Given the posting ratio 2 to 1 here and 10 to 1 there I'd have to say then according to your logic you were bulling me.

quote:
Originally posted by LornaDoone:

Smurfette, I think you've answered your own question. If you tried out CFF, you don't have to "unload", you just enjoy the fellowship. If you came from TWI they already know what people have been through and they will be able to offer support without asking any questions.

At least they would have empathy and love for your situation and they would be understanding to where you have been and be supportive of where you want to go.

Aside from posts that answered your question, the rest is old horse .....

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Hey people, this isn' a 'survivor series' is it, you know, where you try to get people on your side so you are the last one remaining on the Island ??!!

"The tribe has spoken" sort of thing.

Rascal, I've noticed with your posts that the angrier you get the more 'biting and needling' you get then begin using words like 'rancour' etc..

It would save a lot of time if you just came out straight away and typed how you felt.

(Just a suggestion.)

Gosh Dove you slap everyone in the face like you did in that other thread and folks reacted strongly to your rudeness....folks gave you the benefit of the doubt, politely explaining how offensive your insults were...all to no avail.

Some folks on this thread responded to your unwarranted(and uncharacteristic) meanness ....I understand that my perception of twi does not match your own....but that doesn`t make it ok to act like a jerk.

Nobody is on anybody`s elses side here, ...Geeeze...this isn`t kindergarten....we either agree or disagree with one anothers assessments of topics being discussed ....