GreaseSpot Cafe

Goodbye Greasespot

CM

Recent changes in Greasespot has made my presence a hindrance to me.

Special thanks to my Brother who knows who he is.

If anyone wants to contact me, my e-mail is in my profile and my yahoo id is my name.

I do know that those who seek will find. But it is in the Good Lord's hands.

Goodbye and thanks to all my friends.

Love Always and forever,

Clay

I am sad to hear this news CM, I've read several of your posts and many of your words have touched my heart and life. Too bad your presence has hendered YOU, it certainly hasn't hindered ME.

It's Christ in you, that makes your life so beautiful, all that is within come alive.

You are God's son, a masterpiece of greatest art, you shine aglow and we know.

That its the Good in You, that's all we see, Its Christ in You, Its Christ in Me.

God Richly bless your heart, soul, mind and give strength to your body.

You are LOVED.

Hugs

Jeannette :rolleyes:

Satori,

That seemed a bit insensitive. Isn't it obvious that CM is a bit messed up and in need of a little sympathy? He used to be messed up on drugs, you know. But then he found Jesus and now he's messed up on the Lord. Tch tch tch... I expected better out of you. nono5.gif

sudo (with apologies to Cheech and Chong)

Satori,

That seemed a bit insensitive. Isn't it obvious that CM is a bit messed up and in need of a little sympathy? He used to be messed up on drugs, you know. But then he found Jesus and now he's messed up on the Lord. Tch tch tch... I expected better out of you.

Duly noted Sudo. I am a cad. I shall administer to myself thirty lashes.

(Instead of the usual 40.)

Edited by satori001

Satori,

Now that's better. All of us senesitive types around here, you know. I was trying to think of an appropriate sad sound to post, you know, showing how much we cared and all. Something to go along with, "Don't let the door hit you......"

sudo

Sad to see you go CM.

Your posts were always thought-provoking and insightful. Im still thinking about one from a few months ago in fact. God bless you much!

Grace, love, and peace!

JerryB

Sudo and satori there is another post currently floating around here at the 'spot that describes the both of you to a 'T', Mister T that is. You are just a couple of cyber bullies, nothing but playground toughs. Only waiting for the littlest weakness and then pounce on it. shame on you :angry: Father Cameron and Sister Angelina would have never stood for this treatment by you. You would both be writing Hail Mary's on the blackboard after school for one hour.

Sudo and satori there is another post currently floating around here at the 'spot that describes the both of you to a 'T', Mister T that is. You are just a couple of cyber bullies, nothing but playground toughs. Only waiting for the littlest weakness and then pounce on it. shame on you :angry: Father Cameron and Sister Angelina would have never stood for this treatment by you. You would both be writing Hail Mary's on the blackboard after school for one hour.

I'm afraid to think of what Father Cameron might have in mind for the boys on the playground. And since the new pope banned alternative lifestyles, didn't sister Angelina move to Canada to become a lumberjack?

Hey, I am not a bully ya little twirp.

But seriously, don't these declarations provoke the least bit of contempt in even the most compassionate-minded among us? Apparently not. But they should.

Woe is me, I cannot bear to post another day among this evil fold, this wicked generation, and I go alas to a better place, where seldom the herd hears discouraging words..."

What happened to "bless them that persecute you?" If you can't take Greasespot, you should be in protective custody. We're just teddy bears. Ask the x-JW's to explain that (if you have an hour and need the sleep).

Edited by satori001

Is it just me...

Or, has anybody else notice this...

That the majority of those who have a "farewell" thread, usually end up comeing back at some point in time...

And those who simply "fade away" usually don't come back (except on rare occasions).

Personally, I don't care for goodby threads either. My attitude is, if you want to leave, just quit posting. But I have a question, and I mean it as a serious question. Why didn't we see the same type of comments being made when Cindy posted HER (and Steve's) goodby thread? Just because they were popular? I mean this as a serious question, not to point blame to anyone or anything like that...just curious.

And Sudo...could ya please get rid of the annoying sound effect? Sorry but I hate unexpectedc loud sounds when I click a web page link!

Rick

logged back in to make it clear that greasespot is not at fault

it is me and i need a break for a long time

to get more, learn more and really

be able to help others

so don't go crazy on this

it's me ok?...sheesh

quit posting on it and let it die

maybe i'll see you in chat

love to all

logged back in to make it clear that greasespot is not at fault

it is me and i need a break for a long time

to get more, learn more and really

be able to help others

And I'll say it again -- Godspeed. :)

(Sounds like you made a logical, rational desiciion -- and I hope you see it through!).

Good luck!

David

Edited by dmiller

But I have a question, and I mean it as a serious question. Why didn't we see the same type of comments being made when Cindy posted HER (and Steve's) goodby thread? Just because they were popular?

All are not equal when it comes to responses, which is neither good nor bad. It just is. Like any dynamic group people fit in differently, have roles, are preceived in certain ways, etc. Cindy! and Steve! were quite popular, posted in a way that people wanted to respond to, and I would consider "posting leaders". If they started a thread or responded to one, automatically others would join in. Their threads always led to a large number of other postings and there are a number of other people like that also. They are kind of 'the life of the party' so to speak, and are afforded more lattitude by us in their posts. We want to hear from them. Just like in school we gravitated to the popular kids. It made us feel good.