GreaseSpot Cafe

New TWI class in March

skyrider

On another thread, someone mentioned this new class coming in March. From what I gather.......this is the new foundational class that is replacing lcm's wap class.

I have some questions:

1) Is this new foundational class mandatory?

2) If optional (yeah, right?)....will innies be shunned if they refuse to take it?

3) Will the mark & avoid policy be enforced?......sweeping away the disgruntles?

4) Is this class free to graduates of WAP?

5) How long is the pre-qualify list to attend this class?

6) Who are the teachers?

7) Is this material just a rehash with a new label?

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

The hoop-jumping has a NEW STARTING LINE. :asdf:

Now, would be a great time to exit their doors. :thinking:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW - I totally see this as a way to produce revenue - NOT to teach the Word, NOT to bring new light to the household, and NOT to free the enslaved....

You can bet your bottom dollar that all old grads of WOAP will soon be told they are NO LONGER GRADS OF ANY CLASS until they have taken this NEWEST CLASS...

Been there - done that.

Got the t-shirt.

Used for a cleaning rag already!

mstar1

it might do more than "rile" a few feathers if 1000 to 2000 PFAL grads with signed green cards showed up to the new class. Could wind up cooking thier goose with all the trimmings. :rolleyes::dance:

Especially If we demand the "good" refreshments - not just the water and cookies.

hey - how did you guys get to keep your green cards? In my day the cards were collected and used to contact "Babes in the Word - wink wink -)

I wonder if this "new class" is to distance themselves even further from the defrocked minister (lcm)...

...or if maybe Rosie saw some snow on the gas pumps and is ready to bring "new light" to twi?

I seriously doubt that Rozilla would be doing any of the teaching...listening to her for more than 2 minutes is akin to the water boarding torture.

I wonder if this "new class" is to distance themselves even further from the defrocked minister (lcm)...

...or if maybe Rosie saw some snow on the gas pumps and is ready to bring "new light" to twi?

I seriously doubt that Rozilla would be doing any of the teaching...listening to her for more than 2 minutes is akin to the water boarding torture.

Absolutely.....this new class will further distance twi from the lcm era of blunders. The guy was ousted and went undercover.....of course, his spider hole was found out and exposed here on GS. The martindale fiasco is a full-blown embarrassment......veepee put the mantle on the guy (ooops!)....don and howard (dumb and dumber) nodded in agreement on loads of decisions.......rosalie knew of craiggers sex-girls as early as 1995......and donna just kept looking the other way.

Of course, twi didn't toss out lcm's stuff back in 2000. No way! They softened the approach.....they slowly backed away so that innies wouldn't get riled and leave. The hypocrisy is glaring.

Not sure who will do the teaching.....

But someone posted months ago that twi was considering two or three teachers to handle the class sessions.....similar to CFF, from what I've heard.

Edited by skyrider

Class shunning? Don't know yet. I know 3 folks who are choosing to not take it "at this time." They have not been shunned. I imagine responses will vary according to the various local leaderships' attitudes.

Cost? Not free for WAP grads. Cost is $100.00. I do not know if there is a family plan cost.

The syllabus can be purchased without taking the class. Syllabus cost is $7.00. I do not know if

one has to be a WAP grad in order to buy the syllabus alone, without taking the class.

Debt policy? Apparently not an issue. A person can be in debt and still take the class.

Eve lesbo teaching? In an October live WAP class this doctrine was left out of the format. So it may also be left out of the new class, but I don't know for sure.

That's all I know for now. :dance:

Eve lesbo teaching? In an October live WAP class this doctrine was left out of the format. So it may also be left out of the new class, but I don't know for sure.
I guess my apology will be coming soon. B)

In 2001 the Lesbian Devil & Eve "teaching" was one of the things that I questioned. I told TH, our region coordinator, that somebody would have to explain it to me, or that the Trustees would need to repudiate the teaching.

You would have thought that I suggested human sacrifice :evilshades:

Class shunning? Don't know yet. I know 3 folks who are choosing to not take it "at this time." They have not been shunned. I imagine responses will vary according to the various local leaderships' attitudes.

Cost? Not free for WAP grads. Cost is $100.00. I do not know if there is a family plan cost.

The syllabus can be purchased without taking the class. Syllabus cost is $7.00. I do not know if

one has to be a WAP grad in order to buy the syllabus alone, without taking the class.

Debt policy? Apparently not an issue. A person can be in debt and still take the class.

Cost is $100..........???

Milk that cash cow......till the day she drops.

If the innies.....especially the 50-somethings.....re-up their "membership in this buyer's club of pontificating" and fork over $100 for some re-hash of a re-hash....then they deserve to be scammed.

Unbelievable.

Cost is $100..........???

Milk that cash cow......till the day she drops.

If the innies.....especially the 50-somethings.....re-up their "membership in this buyer's club of pontificating" and fork over $100 for some re-hash of a re-hash....then they deserve to be scammed.

Unbelievable.

If I were a "long-time" innie, I might ask myself at this point,

"So, I took Wierwille's 'foundational' class,

And I took Martindale's 'foundational' class,

And now I'll probably be required at some point to take this new 'foundational' class.

What was wrong with the 'foundation' I had?

Maybe I don't really need to take this class."

So.......this eve-lesbo teaching was left out in a live WAP class.......in your area.

But the staple wierwille doctrines of piffle.......like "the law of believing" -- the fear in the heart of that woman that killed that little boy.....and "all the women in the kingdom belong to the king" -- the man who rules gets all the sex he wants......and "the absent-Christ doctrine" -- yielding conformance to present truth gibberish in twi.........will veepee's foundational truths remain????

Hopefully, for them, their "research department" has trashed those wierwille-interpretations and stakes their claim on solid scripture. Somehow.......I seriousely doubt it.

:rolleyes:

From the sns tape a while back ........... IT is free to grads, it is NOT mandatory. The only thing to pay for is the syllabus ( I never could spell that word) $20, IF you CHOSE too. I think there is three teachers, I don't remember who (sorry, I don't keep the tapes after I listen to them) They perfer if you attend 10 out of 12 sessions as a grad.

It is suppose to be a combo of pfal and wap. Toned down and aimed more toward building you up a son of God.

I'm not planning on taking it anytime soon but if I do take it I'll let you know.

There is no family plan, it is $100 adults and I think $50 for full time students. You get all the basic books and one year way mag. There's more, I just don't remember.

From the sns tape a while back ........... IT is free to grads, it is NOT mandatory. The only thing to pay for is the syllabus ( I never could spell that word) $20, IF you CHOSE too. I think there is three teachers, I don't remember who (sorry, I don't keep the tapes after I listen to them) They perfer if you attend 10 out of 12 sessions as a grad.

It is suppose to be a combo of pfal and wap. Toned down and aimed more toward building you up a son of God.

I'm not planning on taking it anytime soon but if I do take it I'll let you know.

There is no family plan, it is $100 adults and I think $50 for full time students. You get all the basic books and one year way mag. There's more, I just don't remember.

Thanks, djs.

Hmmmm......a combo of pfal & wap. That should be interesting...!! :unsure:

pfal.......red drapes

wap......how to throw a baseball

pfal......ambassador for Christ

wap......a spiritual athlete

pfal......the king can have it all

wap......the jock knows it all

pfal.......just write the teacher

wap.......the mog has spoken

Teachers of new class?? The three that come to mind........john rxpp....ed hxrney....vincx mcfxdden.....but those are just speculation on my part.

:spy:

Hi DJS!

Good to see you again.

After reading your post I checked again on the info I had received. This person stated that it was announced and told her/him this month by the HFC that is $100.00 for grads and there was no family plan. The person didn't know about student cost. Apparently there is some confusion in the ranks.

Apologies if I sent out wrong information. :blink:

In light of a new foundational class....

When the wap class made the rounds....it was much more out of obligation that long-standing innies sat thru it rather than excitement.

I wonder how those longer..er..er standing innies think NOW?????

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I think it is great that TWI began their own new class. This may or may not be better. Well, it HAS to be better than LCM's class. New research is always welcome.

My only turn off: the $100.00. It is time they provided the Word for free or at least let the class be sold on DVD or CD. It would reach more people and frankly, they may make more money.

Eagle

Just exactly how many "foundations" does it take to prop TWI up????

Or is this like a mid-eastern tell where the new foundation is laid on the foundation of the old, building up layer by crumbling layer until the site is abandoned all together???

IMO TWI would be further along if they scrapped the whole notion of a new Foundational class--and pulled out the original PFAL material--gave credit where credit was due and started with the original foundation.

Who knows maybe by starting things again with the knowledge they should have gained of what not to do they may breath life into the old girl yet