• Chris Geer
    • Pope Benedict
    • All are eqully bad
    • They are all good leaders

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty clear to me by his own words that mommy and daddy took away junior's internet privileges.

But was it because of Greasespot, or because he was surfing the conspiracy sites and getting weirder by the minute?

I didn't think anything was clear to you, I didn't log on because I was visiting a uncle who was sick. But why do I have to answer to you??

because he was surfing the conspiracy sites and getting weirder by the minute?

What the HELL are you talking about :confused:

What conspiracy sites do you think I logged on to?

Before you make stupid remarks about "junior's internet privileges" why don't you get the facts first.

I always try to get back to the topic or post. When I am busy you'll just have to figure it out

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

It's pretty clear to me by his own words that mommy and daddy took away junior's internet privileges.

But was it because of Greasespot, or because he was surfing the conspiracy sites and getting weirder by the minute?

This is your quote not mine I do not know what you are thinking about

CK

That would be your mommy and daddy.

:offtopic: To bad your off your rocker maybe you should look at the top at the choices and decide out of the group who was the worst one or maybe your to chicken to do it. You changed the subject the subject was which one is the worst leader and mommy and daddy aren't a choice. But since were off topic anyway. How about your mom and dad they must have been bad leaders. So you should have chosen them I would have. Now get back to the subject "WHICH ONE IS THE WORST LEADER" AND YOU HAVE A LIST OF CHOICES. FIND ONE OUT OF THE GROUP THAT YOU DID NOT LIKE THE MOST AND TELL US (MOMMY AND DADDY ARE NOT ON THE LIST THEREFORE THEY CANNOT BE CHOSEN) I created this topic to chose a leader in the group who in your opinion was the worst one.

CK

ditto 001! :beer:

Well everyone know 001 is a bad leader

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

ckmkeon - Do you really want to mimic the awful things that twi became infamous for?

You can say, "They started it." I'll say that you can end it now. Your attitude is making you an easy target for all the ridicule. Basically, you've become and easy mark.

I haven't voted - because I can't seem to choose who's the worst. I only know that I can eliminate the Pope.

No ill intent here - just some friendly advice.

ckmkeon - Do you really want to mimic the awful things that twi became infamous for?

You can say, "They started it." I'll say that you can end it now. Your attitude is making you an easy target for all the ridicule. Basically, you've become and easy mark.

I haven't voted - because I can't seem to choose who's the worst. I only know that I can eliminate the Pope.

No ill intent here - just some friendly advice.

Classic Texan can't make up there mind on choices set up already. Yes I welcome the easy target and ridicule. This does not matter I set my opinions in the fire(GS) for everyone to see. My opinions already have a target I might as well make my points known.

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

So - ckmkeon - What is classic about you? I wonder, why you see it necessary to jab at every individual.

Tell me - how do you choose between the many evils? Then, how do you reconcile it with, "judge not lest ye be judged."????

You find it a bad thing because I won't play your game of quick judgements - or so that is how it seems. Besides, you haven't defined you perameters well. Are they "worse" because they were evil? Because they haven't helped twi very much? Or maybe because they make a nice game for you.

Had you not put the Pope in there, I would have voted that they were all equally bad - even though they were all bad in different ways. I venture to say that a lot of people would have voted the same way.

Oh, and I'm not from Texas - I only live there.

what is it that the Bible says in Proverbs? oh yea:

Ecc 5:2,3

Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon the earth: therefore let thy words be few.

For a dream cometh through the multitude of business: and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

So, no - I will not answer your quiz. You have made it so that it is almost impossible to answer fairly. On top of that, you have proven over and over again that you are not really interested in what people here have to say.

Oh and by the way, if you're going to insult people regularly, you might want to make sure that your own spelling and grammar are impeccable.

Right now I'd say that the person responsible for teaching you how to write did a poor job. But that might just be because you write hastily to get the insult written as quickly as possible - then press "Add Reply" before you proof read.

So - ckmkeon - What is classic about you? I wonder, why you see it necessary to jab at every individual.

Tell me - how do you choose between the many evils? Then, how do you reconcile it with, "judge not lest ye be judged."????

You find it a bad thing because I won't play your game of quick judgements - or so that is how it seems. Besides, you haven't defined you perameters well. Are they "worse" because they were evil? Because they haven't helped twi very much? Or maybe because they make a nice game for you.

Had you not put the Pope in there, I would have voted that they were all equally bad - even though they were all bad in different ways. I venture to say that a lot of people would have voted the same way.

Oh, and I'm not from Texas - I only live there.

what is it that the Bible says in Proverbs? oh yea:

Ecc 5:2,3

Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon the earth: therefore let thy words be few.

For a dream cometh through the multitude of business: and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

So, no - I will not answer your quiz. You have made it so that it is almost impossible to answer fairly. On top of that, you have proven over and over again that you are not really interested in what people here have to say.

Oh and by the way, if you're going to insult people regularly, you might want to make sure that your own spelling and grammar are impeccable.

Right now I'd say that the person responsible for teaching you how to write did a poor job. But that might just be because you write hastily to get the insult written as quickly as possible - then press "Add Reply" before you proof read.

Now look you just put down this long scripture and already in the same statement you went against it. But why use the old testament we are in the period of grace. Well since you voted we are now discussing each leader and there faults. I have chosen the Pope as the worst leader. He is the most corrupt in my opinion. My post are cut throat and I don't hold back. You can consider this topic and all of my topics and posts to be in the "No spin zone" If you want spin watch CNN

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

Damn son, doojable makes a mostly friendly post to you, and you turn around and insult her?

She went off topic and that is what happens here in my (topic). You can consider this as a war zone insults back and forth and points being slammed. Although it is not my wish to insult peolpe unless they go off topic. Then I will most of the time insult to get there actual opinion.

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

Now look you just put down this long scripture and already in the same statement went against it. But why use the old testament we are in the period of grace. Well since you voted we are now discussing each leader and there faults. I have chosen the Pope as the worst leader. He is the most corrupt in my opinion. My post are cut throat and I don't hold back. You can consider this topic and all of my topics and posts to be in the "No spin zone" If you want spin watch CNN

CK

I didn't vote.

It wasn't a long quote - only two verses. Why does that seem long to you? Hmmmmmm

Your spelling is still atrocious.

Your post(s) are not that cut throat - and you haven't learned when to pick your battles. You come across as someone who is trying to prove himself. Someone who is trying to belong. Someone who is trying to act tough so that everyone will respect him. It didn't work in High School and it won't work here.

There's no spin, there's no lift, there's no real depth.

I don't watch CNN. I think all the media is spin - just which direction do you want to spin it?

I didn't vote.

It wasn't a long quote - only two verses. Why does that seem long to you? Hmmmmmm

Your spelling is still atrocious.

Your post(s) are not that cut throat - and you haven't learned when to pick your battles. You come across as someone who is trying to prove himself. Someone who is trying to belong. Someone who is trying to act tough so that everyone will respect him. It didn't work in High School and it won't work here.

There's no spin, there's no lift, there's no real depth.

I don't watch CNN. I think all the media is spin - just which direction do you want to spin it?

The quote you gave with the scriptues and then with the insult makes you a hypocrite. I have decided to pick my battles, since you have nothing informative about the post which is "Which one is the worst leader" I will no longer reply to your post

CK

Maybe you need to include yourself on the list, CK. You seem to feel that just because this is "Your topic" that you have the right to behave any ol way you want. Not a good leadership skill.

So, if you walk in a restuarant with a bunch of friends, and you happen to chose the table, does that make it "your" table? Do you therefore dictate how the conversations will go? Do you rudely berate someone who may change the topic or comment on how something was stated?

You will get grief if you give grief. And, you may find yourself sitting at the table alone. I sure wouldn't want to go out with those friends for an evenng of casual conversation knowing that the host is just waiting to slap me down. Seems most had enough of that while in TWI.

Which, by the way, IMO was the purpose of your "survey". You tipped your hand early on by noting that no one (at that point) had voted for VPW. When those votes came in slowly, it just gave added weight to your belief the VPW did it right, and nobody else could hold a candle to him.

Well, are you willing to listen to those who have an opinion on that subject...or do you just plan on sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "Na na na na na!"

If that's what you are going to do, then you may be very lonely in here.

Then again, maybe we'll just keep trying.

A WAR ZONE?

Bring it on son! I was verbally cutting little punks like you to shreds when you were still just a gleam in your daddy’s eye! Albeit, from the ignorance you display here, that “gleam” was probably from all the alcohol he consumed while he was conceiving you.

Your still wet behind the ears, don’t have a clue, don’t know sh!t from Shinola. Here, I’ll give you a clue. Follow the family mutt around for a day. See that stinky brown stuff that comes out right below his tail? That’s not Shinola, kid!

Hey, there's a heck of a lot more I'd like to say, but it would just get me moderated. And a little boy like you ain't worth it.

Hey, you brought it on. Let the war begin!