1. 1. Leaders of the Way

• Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille
    • L. Craig Martindale
    • Rosalie F. Rivenbark
    • Chris Geer
    • Pope Benedict
    • All are eqully bad
    • They are all good leaders

ckmkeon - Do you really want to mimic the awful things that twi became infamous for?

You can say, "They started it." I'll say that you can end it now. Your attitude is making you an easy target for all the ridicule. Basically, you've become and easy mark.

I haven't voted - because I can't seem to choose who's the worst. I only know that I can eliminate the Pope.

No ill intent here - just some friendly advice.

OOOOhhhhhh Goodie! No more replies! :jump:

You know, this started out by me wanting to just give you a heads up that it's not such a wise idea to alienate people when having a discussion in a DISCUSSION FORUM.

I didn't insult you in the second post. I made an accurate observation - one which could be fixed if you only used the spell checker and read over your post before you added the reply. I assume you are smart and capable of doing that. That isn't an insult. There is a further implication - but I won't make it so that I won't insult you.

So according to YOUR "war zone" analogy. If someone were to see you lying in a foxhole and wanted to give you a glass of water they become the enemy?

I was hoping to get more of the conversations ON your topic! Instead of the quality of your parents. ( Which I felt was uncalled for.) You dragged the subject even further more off your beloved topic. Maybe you should berate yourself for a few posts.

BTW doesn't the Bible say " A soft answer turneth away wrath?" (HInt - it does - in Proverbs.)

Oh, and another point in case you've forgotten, the OT is for our learning - you (we all) can read it and learn from it. The only time to not look at the OT over the NT is when God has clearly changed things ( as in the Law being fulfilled by Jesus Christ.) Seems that although you believe that vpw was a great leader - he isn't esteemed highly enough for you to have taken his class very seriously. I at least think that a lot of the research tools were sound. That doesn't make him a good leader, just a good communicator.

You can be a topic Nazi, control freak if you want to...you're not worth my time.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trolls can be useful. As parasites they contribute nothing, but the suction they generate can teach a great deal about balance.

I don't think CK is a troll, but he is trolling on this thread. For what? For who?

It's better not to know. It wouldn't make any damn sense anyway. Nope, no closure in knowing.

A real troll is a lot more sophisticated but as CK reminds us, any toddler knows how to be a brat.

Now CK didn't include his mommy and his daddy in the poll because he knew they'd win hands down, that is, once we got to know their brown-nosing boy. Whatever they tell him, he doesn't question it. He's 19 folks.

As for honoring the notorious fraud, lech, plagiarist, and two-faced, two-timing, hypocritical skunk, Dr. Wierwille, CK is only imitating mommy and daddy's mindless allegiance to Wierwille's personality cult. CK doesn't know better because he can't go beyond what he's taught - or spoon-fed. At Way World, wherever it is, the nut doesn't fall far from the squirrel cage.

CK doesn't mind appearing to be a fool at Greasespot, or even discrediting his parents by his antics here. He can't think clearly enough to be affected by anyone's responses. Like a neglected child playing in its own filth, he has found his sense of purpose in the capacity to offend.

Don't be offended. With CK it's not personal. Just consider him. He is the result of being raised by parents who yet follow Dr. Wierwille's sterling example, long after the truth is known. Sorry, but mommy and daddy are not right, and junior has been dropped on his head ("spiritually") every day of his young life.

Edited by satori001

Good point totw - but if he truly is young...then he's also arrogant and trying to play all of us against ourselves - and not doing very well at it.

he might not even be one person - could be two or three different people on the same computer.

TWi might not be using him - this could be voluntary - one of those young folk at twi....

He might not even be young. Might be an adult that is really trying hard to seem like a teenager. I've known 19 year olds who are better spellers and do a better job of arguing a point.

just some thoughts here

:offtopic: I like pizza (off-topic remark to see if I get insulted)

Oak I would hate to do this to you because we chat all the time but why can't you stay on subject? Whats with the pizza did you order papa johns while writing this post? Maybe if you like pizza so much why don't you send a e-mail to papa johns. They might even send you free coupons

ck

A WAR ZONE?

Bring it on son! I was verbally cutting little punks like you to shreds when you were still just a gleam in your daddy’s eye! Albeit, from the ignorance you display here, that “gleam” was probably from all the alcohol he consumed while he was conceiving you.

Your still wet behind the ears, don’t have a clue, don’t know sh!t from Shinola. Here, I’ll give you a clue. Follow the family mutt around for a day. See that stinky brown stuff that comes out right below his tail? That’s not Shinola, kid!

Hey, there's a heck of a lot more I'd like to say, but it would just get me moderated. And a little boy like you ain't worth it.

Hey, you brought it on. Let the war begin!

Let the war begin!
Have you been sleeping :sleep1: ? What do you think is going on?
And a little boy like you ain't worth it.

If a little boy like me is not worth it why did you even make a post?

Here, I’ll give you a clue.

I didn't know you had one because I don't see it.

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

Oak I would hate to do this to you because we chat all the time but why can't you stay on subject? Whats with the pizza did you order papa johns while writing this post? Maybe if you like pizza so much why don't you send a e-mail to papa johns. They might even send you free coupons

ck

Actually, we chatted once. The pizza thing is an in-joke that Raf and I started at a GS wedding 2 years ago and continue on the forums.

Who's your daddy now? :biglaugh:

This isn't a war zone. This is a mild tussle of the hair. War Zones on Greasespot - let's not have one, puleez! They're not pretty. Everyone's been fairly civil so far,

But still -

Am I the only one who thinks the initial question is just...stupid?

Who's the worst leader - Craig Martindale or the...Pope...?

I can't get a head of steam behind it. Maybe that's why this thread can't stay on topic. The poll question just begs to take a beating. Plus....Nobody really cares. But I confess there's something about the mind that would produce it that begs to be...examined.

I just can't be mean to children so I'll stop. I know, it's age-bias. Prejudiced. But I'm old school. I've got kids and I've tried to raise them to be careful and know their limitations while stretching their boundaries. Maybe that's what's happening here. Dunno.

Edited by socks

Yes, the question is stupid.

As a rhetorical question, it might have born some fruit, but junior wants an empirical answer from a subjective question.

He doesn't know what he's asking, and he doesn't know what he's asking for.

It's like asking, "What was Dr. Wierwille's most disappointing trait?"

1. He published other people's work as his own.

2. He had a phony PhD from a mail order degree mill.

3. His ministry made God into his pimp in order to make born again sisters in Christ, "more precious than rubies," yada yada, his sex toys (he might have been thinking "concubines")

4. He cheated on Dotsy twice before breakfast every chance he could

5. He chose the most obnoxious, self-serving, brown-nosing, suck-up from hell he could find to be his successor

6. Underneath a pretty nasty mean streak was a pretty savage cruel streak.

7. Other

I dunno. Like CK's question, the choices are just the tip of the iceberg, and the "one best" answer is different for each person. The point is, it's not a good survey question. It's a shallow and thoughtless survey question. Stupid, in other words. Unless you open it up for discussion. CK is unwilling to do that because he instinctively knows he's already over his head. He'd rather refuse to discuss it than risk learning something.

Edited by satori001

have chosen the Pope as the worst leader. He is the most corrupt in my opinion

Ok I'll bite CK, ---I know what Martindale, Wierwille and Geer have done, I saw it up front and close.

Pope Benedict has been in his office less than a year. What has he done in this time that outweighs the others?

Lets have some specifics...

Ok I'll bite CK, ---I know what Martindale, Wierwille and Geer have done, I saw it up front and close.

Pope Benedict has been in his office less than a year. What has he done in this time that outweighs the others?

Lets have some specifics...

Bill,

You know the answer already: the Pope is Catholic; therefore he's eveeeeeil.

Don't you remember this training chart:

godfathers_page32.jpg

Don't you remember:

• the Nazi's weren't evil: it was those darned Jesuits
  • the Klan wasn't evil: it was those darned Jesuits
  • the Commies weren't evil: it was those darned Jesuits

Man, I think you're losing your memory in your old age!

/sarcasm

I think ya'll scared him away.

BTW-for the record, Mark: I never saw that "training guide" until it showed up here: if it became TWI 2 or 3 required reading, then I apologize: where's it from?

LOL -- that pic sums up all the BS I heard when I came in. It actually came from a place called the "FMH Children's Club"