• Chris Geer
    • Pope Benedict
    • All are eqully bad
    • They are all good leaders

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The leadership ability and accomplishments of VPW and the others listed is pale in contrast to that of the late Pope John Paul II.

Wierwille's accomplishments will be but a speck of a footnote in the annals of history, while Karol Wojtyla will be remembered alongside people like Ghandi, M.L King, N. Mandella and other real leaders.

Karol Wojtyla as Pope and before, led millions in his major role in the downfall of the Soviet Union and it's religious and spiritual oppression.

V.P. Wierwille wrote a few religious books and founded a small sect where he led (ruled?) several thousand people. As the leader, he appointed a successor who then ran it into the ground harming many in his path.

Hardly a comparison (and I am not even a Catholic).

• 6 months later...

V.P. Wierwille wrote a few religious books and founded a small sect where he led (ruled?) several thousand people. As the leader, he appointed a successor who then ran it into the ground harming many in his path.

Dude (Goey) right on

no doubt and I'm not Cat lick either

Hello Everyone:

About the leaders, lets not forget that Wierwille started all the mess, and not only accepted all of it for the gain in it, but trained others to. Some like Chris Gere had be arrested more than once for exposing himself, and public indescent eppisodes of mastrubation, but was always trying to get the young girls to send him their underwear; and it was years before Weirwille would even hear of and thing against him. Apparently it took a minor revolt to have him asked to leave after one of his arrests.

Wierwille kept a string of the easy ones for his own amusement, and apparently ,(testified to in court and stood up ), had Ramona keep him a steady run of fresh meat. Then he got Craig into it , and taught the Way Corps to promote , even enforce the bless the Man of god policy as he desires , or just not expect anything in the Way Corps. Why do you think the Oath of Salt , because of ministry matters, don't be just silly, it was to shut up everyone, and make it well known , you don't ever speak against another Way Corps, no matter what they do.

I think he and his mess will go into history as one of the most diabolic , capitalizing, racketeers , there has ever been in the christian movement.

There is a group in CA trying to help persons hurt by them , especially during his day and Craig's , and they estimate 100,000 people severly harmed by them, and thats just the one's that will talk about it; some say 10 times that.

He and Craig both subscribed to that filth , of you are'nt with me, then you nedd saving or , out'a my way, for I hurt ya mess, either they were going to be secret silent servants to them , or they were the enemy.

The ones not on the list are V**Mc***, and J** R*****, they both were hand fed and trained by Craig

and do things just like him. Vince especially it about as bad as any every was.

And the rotten one that recruited me, did it all in the name of God, and Christ , I wonder where she found that scripture that approved her group sex and trail of men I caught her with, including Mc***? , I never could find it, but they swore it was all under

"grace", of the Man of god!

I guess thats why no one ever liked me asking about 1Cor ch 6, huh,huh!

Thanks, for your time,

connerron

Edited by DooWap

My vote is for VP then Geer for close second!!!! Geer watched all the sex stuff and he could have revealed it rather than cover it!!!

I think he is even more evil and corrupt. It took alot of thought to devise his plan of stab and grab!!

But really it does not matter what we think. I would sure not want to be them!! God will have the final say.

I do believe they will lose all of their eternal rewards for harming God's wonderful children whom were decieved. I believe the word says , they decieve the hearts of the simple. for what reason? For their own bellies!!!!

The father who teaches, who makes his child a child of hell worse than himself, is closer to the devil's heart.

vp is my vote for worst, far worst.

From what I can see lcm created few worse then himself.

lcm's destruction of twi, in part because he could not reproduce the evil he had been taught may be to his credit when he appears at the judgment seat.