• Chris Geer
    • Pope Benedict
    • All are eqully bad
    • They are all good leaders

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veepee was a lecherous, lying, drunk but he DID build a successful cult...

The new pope hasn't had enough time yet to prove himself one way or the other...

Rosalie is not a leader at all...good bad or worst...

LCM...the winner of the worst leader award in my opinion...he took a successful cult and ran it into the ground, eliminating every successful program that Veepee built...he single handedly dismantled the whole operation.

...and Chris Geer...he mighta beat out LCM for the award but he was never president of the cult...his little splinter group is a joke.

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

I know this may be an unpopular question... (not opinion - question)... but do you ever wonder what kind of leader / person LCM might have been had he not been turned to the dark side? Unlike veepee, I don't think he set out 'on purpose' to become who he did... like many, he was I think he was led down that path and shown the way... and then applied his considerable energy to it... the dark side...

I know this may be an unpopular question... (not opinion - question)... but do you ever wonder what kind of leader / person LCM might have been had he not been turned to the dark side? Unlike veepee, I don't think he set out 'on purpose' to become who he did... like many, he was I think he was led down that path and shown the way... and then applied his considerable energy to it... the dark side...

I think LCM would have been a good leader if the devil would have not gotten in the way. But unlike alot of people here I don't think LCM's failures were due to VPW or the TWI

ckmckeon

The dark side, huh?So Craig was Anakim Skywalker becoming Darth Vader. This should belong in Just plain silly forum or the soap opera returneth. :unsure:

The dark side, huh?So Craig was Anakim Skywalker becoming Darth Vader. This should belong in Just plain silly forum or the soap opera returneth. :unsure:

Why? We are talking about leaders here that have been turned bad or were already bad. So they used "dark side" in there post why does that matter? "By the way it is Anakin not Anakim"

ckmckeon

Because this IS silly ....lol

LOOOOOY I am your FAAAAther ....together WEEEE can rule God`s very elect :rolleyes:

C`ept NOW we know that rozilla ..or should I say DARTH Zilla ...who was really the dark Sith lord all along.....cleverly hidden behind the scenes pulling the strings and manipulating to get herself into the seat of the power....lol

Anybody else picture her in a robe with her head covered and the tip of her nose sticking out?.

You know with Sith lords...there are always two...a master and an apprentice....

wonder who her apprentice is <_<

Edited by rascal

Hey ckmkeon - I see on your profile that you are only 19 years old........were your parent's in the ministry and/or have you been in the ministry most of your childhood? Really just curious. Seems you would have been more in the era of LCM than VPW - I believe he died the year you were born?

Your right I would have been in the era of LCM, but both of my parents were in the 9th family corp they both graduated in the last year Dr.wierwille was alive. Matter fact Dr.Wierwille signed the degree and LCM handed them out. After LCM took control both of my parents left the way completely to run a local fellowship teaching the basics of VPW's teachings

ckmkeon

Hey thanks for sharing that - gosh me, I'm pushing 50, can't hardly believe it.......

but that would make sense then, you were raised on alot of early doctrine or VPW doctrine.......in your home fellowship by your parents.....hey thats cool........I got into the way in 1975 and out for good in 2000. I was just a year younger than you when I took the PFAL class. Now I am starting to sound old, better stop lol

Hey thanks for sharing that - gosh me, I'm pushing 50, can't hardly believe it.......

but that would make sense then, you were raised on alot of early doctrine or VPW doctrine.......in your home fellowship by your parents.....hey thats cool........I got into the way in 1975 and out for good in 2000. I was just a year younger than you when I took the PFAL class. Now I am starting to sound old, better stop lol

The fellowship never fought over to stay with the Way or not. The fellowship (my dad being the leader) left "The Way" and nobody disagreed. I have read post of fellowships split (half going to follow what "The Way" taught) (and half following the teaching of god's word). By the time I learned the word "The Way" and the bible were already split. My sister was not so lucky she cannot tell the difference between "The Way" and the bible. She thinks both are the same. (My parents left "The Way" in '93)

ckmkeon