• Chris Geer
    • Pope Benedict
    • All are eqully bad
    • They are all good leaders

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he did (close his eyes) and he sent them (The prophets) I think you are limiting what God can do. I had the verse written down but I will get it to you shortly about the closing eyes.

:confused: I am wrong that is the first time I have heard anything of that sort on here. You might as well get in line behind the long list that came before you and said that exact thing.

:blink: God is not wrong the only thing I could say now would be a insult to you

The reason I have closed my eyes is to the BS or hogwash on this site saying that big bad VPW, and LCM, and etc... came and got me what a bunch of sh!t.

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

Brought that point up to him earlier: he never answered me.

No I am sorry for not answering but I have decided that VPW did the best he could and I quote ICOR 13:4 Thinketh no evil. In the old testament God closed his eyes to the sins of Israel. So I have done the same thing with VPW, LCM, and TWI.

CK

Ah...you decided that... :evilshades:

The reason I have closed my eyes is to the BS or hogwash on this site saying that big bad VPW, and LCM, and etc... came and got me what a bunch of sh!t.

CK

Ck -- sorry bro -- everything said here is true. IMO -- what you are looking at is your perception of something, versus someone else's actual experience, of the same thing.

For the record -- I liked vpw and lcm -- however even though I met both of them personally I knew them MOSTLY by their teachings I heard on tape. I never knew them *up close and personal*, like some of the folks here. But you know what??? Even the *tone* of the tapes started changing after a while.

If you want to hang on to a pipe dream, and say that all they taught was good and that they did their best -- have at it -- I won't stop you, but your idea that all our experience's are *bs* is the same as ignoring the sworn testimony (in court) of a mafioso testifying against the mob he used to work for.

No doubt the *mob* might have done some good -- but the *insider's* testimony can't be ignored.

The same applies here --- at GreaseSpot. ;)

Actually -- I have a question ---

Perhaps this has been addressed already (I don't know),

But why is the Pope included as the *Worst Leader of the Way*

(I grant you -- I am too lazy to sift through all the previous pages.) :)

What does the Pope have to do with twi????

God first

Beloved All

God loves us all

I am sorry but it not in the list

The devil would be who most call if there be a possible worst

but about the Way will I moved past worry about them

I let God take care of that because He is the judge no me and I will worry about my own sins

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

When deciding who is the worst leader we should see who is the most decieved by the Devil. In what I have found LCM was the most confused and the devil has blinded him from the truth. The pope is just going by what he has been taught. Rev. Geer and VPW taught the word of God. Rivenbark is lost in her fear. So by what I can tell LCM was the most decieved of the group. Therefore he would be the worst leader, but my choice is not because of relations. The failure is what helped me decide. While voting for the pope he is wrong also.

CK

The pope is just going by what he has been taught. Rev. Geer and VPW taught the word of God. Rivenbark is lost in her fear. So by what I can tell LCM was the most decieved of the group.

The pope follows *party doctrine*,

*Rev* "pistol-packing bus-driver" made a power play,

Docvic might have been good seed, but he was choked by the thorns (Mark 4:19),

Lcm followed what he was taught -- much like the pope.

So -- who's worse? The teacher or the student??

If the student is worse -- then the pope ranks right up there with lcm.

If the teacher is worse --

Then docvic ranks right up there with the RCC, and their tradition.

And meanwhile -- Rosie is lounging in a pool somewhere,

rosalie-fox-rivenbark2.jpg