GreaseSpot Cafe

Did God talk to VP?

sprawled out

Maybe you've alrady been through all this, but what do you think? Did God speak audibly to VP? Did He tell him He'd teach him the Bible etc etc? Or did the bs begin there?

I did not read the whole thread, but we had some stuff about two years (?) ago on the snow at the pump and all kinds of stuff, it was heated and informative -- anyone know where they are?

Also the one on BG Leonard, and the whole plagarism stuff. There were events where God spoke to BG Leonard, which are a remarkable twin to VP's crap. Of course BG was first, then the serial copier came along.

The decalmi and LAmbono stuff (Spelling)

Anyway, Raf brought up a lot of what was discussed.

Edited by Dot Matrix

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In RENO?????? Has it ever snowed in Reno, NV?

Capital Building, Reno, Nevada

Reno is about 450 miles North/West of Las Vegas.

It's elevation is about 4,500 feet.

Beautiful country compared to the dry, harsh desert of Las Vegas.

Some VERY good snow-skiing places near Lake Tahoe/Reno :wave:

(We've had snow in Las Vegas too... messed up the driving... some populated mountain areas near-by get so much snow, the roads close, and only those with chains on their tires are permitted through)

Weirwilles snow experience... I don't know, wasn't there... perhaps that would have been a good thing to keep to himself, and proceed knowing it was the right thing to do... Left it between himself and God... Seems to have turned into a MAIN part of the whole SHOW... Did there HAVE to be an EXPLAINATION to learn and teach?

Once when I was a kid in Spokane it snowed in JUNE (Temps usually in the 85-95 range)

And I've seen it raining in the front yard and sunshine in the back yard not only in Spokane as a kid, but just this year here in Anchorage

So when it comes to the weather anything is possible.

I've always said maybe to the gas pumps

the storm in Tulsa--another kettle of fish altogether. I mean, you meet Stiles because of this freak snowstorm, wouldn't ONE of the parties comment on the storm?Something like "gee that storm front really worked out for the best.' to which the answer would either "yup" or "Huh?"

I now remember there was an SNS tape dated approximately Dec. 11, 1981. A big chunk of the tape had something to do with honoring Ross Tracy for something, but the main body of the tape was for the 30th anniversary of the Tulsa "snowstorm". Somewhere on that tape VP says "must've been angels" (on the telephone).

I never believed there was an actual snowstorm; just VP saying that God had to keep him there so he could meet Stiles.

......but the main body of the tape was for the 30th anniversary of the Tulsa "snowstorm". Somewhere on that tape VP says "must've been angels" (on the telephone).

I never believed there was an actual snowstorm; just VP saying that God had to keep him there so he could meet Stiles.

What....????????

Are you saying that God sent these angels to lie.......to get veepee to the truth..??

:unsure:

quote: What....????????

Are you saying that God sent these angels to lie.......to get veepee to the truth..??

Yep. Check this out.

1 Sam. 27:8 says David attacked Geshurites, Gezrites, and Amalekites (unbelievers). Verse 10 has David telling someone he attacked Judah, Jerahmeelites, and Kenites (Israelites). Chapter 29 verse 9 has the same person David lied to calling David "as an angel of God". Gosh! I'm never going to believe Psalms again! David LIED!!!!!!