GreaseSpot Cafe

Success of the Offshoots?

Rejoice

Dearest (((ex))) ANYBODY who could believe what happened to you and our other dear sisters, was simply the results of a *man of God who sinned in the flesh*..... are completely blinded to the genuine things of God.

We know that God doesn`t call people to a genuine ministry or to a Godly teacher to have this happen to them.....It was the lure and seduction of practitioners of incredible evil.....and yet folks have the unmitigated gaul to blame it on a simple slip of an otherwise Godly man....in complete contradiction of what the scriptures declare to be genuine spirituality <_<

The knowledge that they pride themselves in....is what enables them to abide comfortably in darkness...and that is sad

Edited by rascal

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does TWI have to take credit for everything?

Starman... did I miss something? Has TWI taken credit for the concept of 'home fellowships' or 'self-sustaining home fellowships'?

I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ here (for once), I just didn't know they had taken credit for that as well...

"All over the main rooms and corridors of Gartmore, Geer set up his cameras linked to his room. He watched and listened to us all the time. He controlled our lives. Now I'm out of bondage after 11 years."

Yeah, a real nutcase indeed in my opinion. One girl I know from Ireland who lived at Gartmoore during that time said it was the most horrible time of her life due to the way they were treated by the wacko, mean jerk. As I see it, he and LCM were "two peas in a pod" but were in a fierce power struggle at the expense of anyone around them.

The dumbass "icon is devilish terminoligy" line was also used by LCM to steer Way followers away from the Internet and technology. It is clear from "dreary Geery's" statements about technology and programming that he hasn't a clue. His faux intelligence is on these matters is laughable.

As excathedra and others know for a fact......the man has a lot of skeletons in his closet with his affialiation with VPW.

Of course he is chartered as a non profit corporation. Money, money, money and no taxes required.

I am astounded that ANYONE supports him.

Yea. That trip down memory lane is fine and sweet. I take that trip now and again myself. The key is not to confuse the good times of youth as being the result of the TWI. I met some GREAT people when I joined up with TWI but they would have been good regardless of the circumstances so I give THEM the credit.

"The key is not to confuse the good times of youth as being the result of TWI."

Never thought about it like that, but that makes a lot of sense. Because when I think about that sometimes it causes me to long for those days again in the ministry, but maybe it is just a longing for my youth. Lord knows, ministry or not, I would never stay in a restaurant that late now, lordy I am in bed by 9:00 hahaha.

I read POP shortly after I got onto Waydale, and read it again for the first time the past couple of days. Oh my God, can you say "ALL ABOUT ME". There just wasn't anybody in Europe that could do anything right cept old CG. Had to do everything himself. I am suprised he didn't say Barbar* couldn't change a diaper right, with mathematical exactness and scientific precision, therefore he had to take care of the baby too.

It makes me sick to listen to him treat and act like VPW was some sorta great spiritual being whose final words had to be written down and preserved for eternity, and to know what he was capable of and did to some of the sweetest and trusting gals in the ministry. I am sorry, if it had just been a one time slip, I guess we could all understand, but because of eye witness testimony (the women who were abused), it was a systematic, sick, twisted plan to fulfill his own lusts. How disgusting.

The dumbass "icon is devilish terminoligy" line was also used by LCM to steer Way followers away from the Internet and technology. It is clear from "dreary Geery's" statements about technology and programming that he hasn't a clue. His faux intelligence is on these matters is laughable.

Way leaders had an astonishing lack of knowledge of basic science and technology yet they didn't let that get in

the way of them acting as if they were authorities on these topics. One Limb leader once told me that God would

provide this knowledge (science, medicine, etc) to people if they needed it so a person didn't need to go to college or become "obssessed" with things like science or engineering. In fact he went on to say that it was all "wordly knowledge" anyway so

it was not good to pursue advanced education. Better to go WOW and the Corps program (Imagine that !).

Gee. We like our electricity, running water, and heat don't we ? Imagine if those who came before us adopted this attitude

that TWI leaders had - we'd would have been having twigs by candle light and writing on parchment with quill pens as we stoked the fire places. Lots of those Way leaders just didn't know when to quit with all their BS. The interesting thing is that we had

a M.D. come to one of the PFAL classes (he didn't finish) and man did they kiss that guys behind. They were praising him and holding him up as an example of positive believing and goal attainment personified. Yet before this guy was on the scene, the Limb

guy was telling people not to go to college , that it was "of the world and therefore of the devil". Doesn't make sense does it ?

Not then and not now. Of course TWI would loved to have people like Doctors and Athletes float through because they could

showcase them.

"They were praising him and holding him up as an example of positive believing and goal attainment personified. Yet before this guy was on the scene, the Limb

guy was telling people not to go to college , that it was "of the world and therefore of the devil". Doesn't make sense does it ?"

Fast forward to the late 90's and the revelation had changed apparently, because that was the big deal. Me thinks "the present spewth" changed because LCM's daughter was of college age and he had to justify her going. We heard alot about that and how the kids should all go to college at the same place if possible (I don't know if the "if possible" was a mandate or not. Also, it should be done without going into DEBT.

Does that mean our ABS paid for his daughters college education? Was he able to pay in full without going into debt. I don't see any other way it could have been paid for. Nothing against her at all, that whole deals smells a little to me though. We currently pay $322.00 per month for my daughter's loans. I didn't feel one bit bad about that debt. That seemed more like an investment to me. In my daughters future.

Boy that present truth was really convenient for LCM. New revelation every day to suit his purpose.

I do not really understand that both VPW and LCM went to college lcm would talk about his football stuff in college.

wwhy would they not want their own to go? Mrs weirwille went to nursing school and had attained her RN status. their kids for the most part attended college I do not get it.

i think they thought the empire would last forever, fill all needs of all gods and people everywhere.

kind of freaky right?

I do not really understand that both VPW and LCM went to college lcm would talk about his football stuff in college.

wwhy would they not want their own to go? Mrs weirwille went to nursing school and had attained her RN status. their kids for the most part attended college I do not get it.

i think they thought the empire would last forever, fill all needs of all gods and people everywhere.

kind of freaky right?

maybe they are figurin smart people are not gonna to sign up for their bs, cuz they will be on the internet figurin out the scam ... so their best bet is to claim smart people are full of debil spurts ...

or maybe they have just gone over the edge and are trying to cling to the few boneheads they have remaining ...

but I AM starting to think college is now full of a lot of garbage ... education has been watered down for a lot of degrees, and far leftyism is rampant there ... still .... if you want to learn how to cipher in computereese ... pretty much gotta put up with the show ...

Edited by rhino

College costs money and that may be loans , debt!!!!

I do not know what their problem is. their kids all go to college so I do not know If I even believe the idea they think it is a bad idea.

rhino

I agree with you , completely, YET , I had to get a degree to see it clearly .

without a degree many feel like less thans , it isnt that knowledge is POWER so much as it is possible to learn a great deal of knowledge without college.. what is powerful is the academic degree.

It changes your bargining position, a club of sorts.

it is pc that we all go through the same misery to learn it was NOT worth as much as we thought ! haha

Every person must then prove their own self .. in the doing of it.

Study is a club, it is the networking and practice of social norms within the area you chose to work that counts the most I think.

The Geerites I know won't speak to me, because I don't believe VP was the MOG, or PFAL is error free.

Sigh.......

T I find this odd as Chris has taught numerous tapes that have changed what is in PFAL on subjects such as In Christ, Bible Kinds of Faith/Believing,Kingdom of God/Kingdom of Heaven, holy spirit usages and so on.... That makes no sence that it is error free if there are changes..

It's not that odd if they dont acknowledge that any of that

corrects an error.

For example, Kingdom of Heaven/Kingdom of God

(the early 90s version)

corrected an error from vpw-

that the two terms meant 2 different things.

This vpw lifted directly from Bullinger.

Both vpw and Bullinger were unaware the terms

were used INTERCHANGEABLY.

Bullinger's explanation was clever and sounded GREAT.

I LIKED his explanation. I liked his reasoning.

However, that didn't change the incorrectness

of it.

Some people might not be aware-or may be

deliberately supressing-that this was a correction

of a vpw error.