GreaseSpot Cafe

I am the one who filed against "Ex Minister get 6 years guy"

see me

Hello,

I have read ALL of the posts about the case against Mark N. I am the one who filed. Though I cannot say too much about all of the things that happened (Due to the fact that a Pennsylvania case is still open against this person...) I can say - thanks to all who prayed for our family. We are doing just fine and at least have some closure in this situation.

My daughter is the bravest person I know and I will always admire her strength and courage to stand up to Ministry people who supported Mark. (YES, YES, YES - he is HIGHLY supported by the Branch and state leadership - they packed his house up when he was arrested and visited him in jail and encouraged him on the phone etc...) He is in the ministry to this day.

I have raised Mark and Susie's child since he was one year old (When we got engaged and we married when he was 2) Susie's siblings and parents are thrilled that I kept him and will be continuing to raise him - I consider him one of my own. He is a wondersul, cheerful boy who takes after his kind hearted mother.

Yes - I am OUT of the Way ministry... I was out long before I found out about Mark's abuse...

I did try to caution any parents that had their children at Mark's house - especially after we divorced and he was ALONE with kids - but the state leadership QUICKLY dismissed me and anything I had to say. (After all - I was the one out of hte ministry so I must be incorrect right?) Hopefully some of them are reading the internet News so they can help their children.

again, thanks to all who knew and who were praying for our family.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell your daughter that many people are praying for her and are very proud of her.

She must take after her MOM!! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Seriously, what she did was extremely brave.

I dont know any of the involved people but the innocent ones are in my prayers.

quote:
Originally posted by see me:

I have raised Mark and Susie's child since he was one year old (When we got engaged and we married when he was 2) Susie's siblings and parents are thrilled that I kept him and will be continuing to raise him - I consider him one of my own. He is a wondersul, cheerful boy who takes after his kind hearted mother.

I can't begin to thank you for that sentence. Like his mother....

My prayers are with you and my admiration as well.

Wow, what do you say to someone that has such courage and conviction to do something as difficult as you have See Me? You and your daughter have my deepest respect!

Thank-you for also posting this here. As the old saying goes a leopard can not change its spots and you just testified to this. Where is TWI in this? Standing with a sexual predator! Nothing has changed with that bunch has it?

See Me,

Thank you for posting this. You and your daughter are extremely courageous in standing up against this guy and TWI.

I think you've answered the questions posted on the other thread in regards to TWI and their involvement. It is as I suspected, but I am even more disgusted by them now.

How can anyone in their right mind support someone who would harm a child?

Wow, this is what becomes of a twisted, little sect when most of those "healthy" enough to escape have left it behind.

It must be harder and harder to maintain the facade of wholesomeness when they dig in their heels to "stand" with a known child molester. You'd think they'd be a little embarrassed by the spectacle, rete-mantras and renewed mindlessness notwithstanding.

There's a song called "The Smell," by Lynyrd Skynyrd -

Here's the chorus:

Ooh, ooh that smell

Can't you smell that smell?

Ooh, ooh that smell

The smell of death surrounds you.

Something sure "stinks." Lynyrd got it right. It's death.

Rosalie should try to get an audience with the Pope. He could probably sympathize on the perv problem. She'd bring back a little something for Harve too. It would say, "The b*tch went to Vatican City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?"

Say Amen.

See me, you actually did the right thing. A lot of us probably wish we could go back and do the same, on at least some of those occasions when we suddenly looked the devil in the eye, only to avert our own eyes. Oh well. No telling how many kids you protected by doing what had to be done. Gratitude isn't enough, but it has to do.

See Me,

Thank you for this post... it clarifies so much.

Thank you and your brave daughter for doing the right thing!! It is not easy to stand up to twi when they rally their forces and all their lies.

And finally, thank you for continuing to raise Mark and Susie's son. It gives me great pleasure and a definate sense of relief to know he's not being raised in twi.

I am speechless.

Thanks to you and your brave daughter! You are helping and saving many lives.

Although I do not know you and you do not know me, please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do to help, send me a private topic.

It makes me sick to my stomach to hear that the TWIts are continuing to support this evil man, but I can't say I'm surprised. It's just one more example of how perverted and TWIsted those people are.

see me, my heartfelt admiration to your daughter and to you and your family

quote:
My daughter is the bravest person I know and I will always admire her strength and courage to stand up to Ministry people who supported Mark. (YES, YES, YES - he is HIGHLY supported by the Branch and state leadership - they packed his house up when he was arrested and visited him in jail and encouraged him on the phone etc...) He is in the ministry to this day.
who are the branch and state leadership ? can i know on here ?

my prayers and support for the pennsylvania people and all the victims

quote:
Originally posted by dmiller:

quote:
I dont know any of the involved people but the innocent ones are in my prayers.

I second that. Thank you see me, for this thread and your courage for facing your convictions, and following through with them.

Well, I guess I'll have to be third then, or fourth, or...

See Me: you're an inspiration. Thank you for posting.

(((((see me))))) My heartfelt admiration for you and your daughter. You bravely stand for the morals that one would have thought a Christian organizaton would want to stand for, but doesn't.

Pawtucket, can we get a summary of the facts on the Greasespot main page?

Regards,

Shazdancer

(no offense intended at all dearest wayfer not) the time, the emotional devastation, the facing the "unbelief," the torment, and on and on and on

never mind that this dear unbelievably courageous woman, the mother of this darling son (it's his father)..... oh my god.... i can't even imagine

see me, you are special and wonderful and unique and so is your awesome splendid courageous daugher

i don't think i can comprehend it all

having loved this man, i don't know what you must have gone through or are going through

actually i do, in so many ways

my heart is with you

Seeme,

Along with others I include my thankfulness to you..for pursuing what was right, but not, what was easy.

Especially, along with Highway, thank you for letting us know that you are raising Suzie's son. His birth mother....she was unique, one of a kind, loving, open, kind. Her son deserves to be raised by someone that recognizes not only the specialness of HIMSELF...but also, by a mom that will make sure he knows that his birth mom was someone special.

I am sorry for the heartbreak you and your daughter have endured....thankful for your guts.

Radar