GreaseSpot Cafe

Texas BBQ

doojable

Tom Strange is too busy eating Cheesecake to post - that and he is letting us use his laptop

He'll vote later....

"Whoa whoa woah! Back up a minute! Which one is Tom Strange? I saw the pictures, but they said; "Tom and George discussing the Green Lantern". Which one is Tom, and which George? George St George"? Is Tom the dark haired guy or the other'n? I am thinking Tom is the guy with the dark hair....Tom?

And T, you look so happy and blessed! Wish I could be there with y'all! And is there a photo of J? Shoot, the only pic I have of me is this one, twenty eight years ago!! I just don't know how to post the actual pic, try as I might! Anybody?

http://www.msnusers.com/nyetribe/shoebox.m...&PhotoID=12

Jonny - Don't you recognize me?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Names please.

Are the men smiling for thier pics?

Paw looking handsome.

Have fun night to all. Can't wait to see what has transpired over the night. :wave::sleep1:

Theresa and the Texas Gang,

WOW, that looked like a lot of fun.

Wish I could have been there T, beautiful looking home.

You look the same as I remember you.

Brings back memories....

Next year I WILL be there...I am thinking this should be an annual event, and perhaps we can move PAST cheesecake and toward a new discovery....say, WINE MAKING or something...lol.

Love to all,

Hope you had a blast...

DAWN

post-1712-1162704294_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting all the pictures. It so much fun to watch you have so much fun!

Ex10, is this your house the party is at? Its gorgeous! I love all the color!

Greasespot has the prettiest women on the net for sure! And the men! OMG! All hunks!!!

Have fun today!

hmm, the Q'rs now have me concerned for their well-being. No posts all morning, which begs the questions:

1) Rum secretly poisooned the cheesecake and then didn't show up himself

2) The gang partied wayyyy too late considering their advanced ages

3) dooj poisoned Rum's cheesecake, in order tohide an inferior product.

Probably had something to do with how Dooj messed up a perfectly winning recipe...at least that is what I heard...

I think we are all waiting to get over the extreme stomach problems that Runner's cheesecake caused...

That and we will all post once we get home.

Mwah

Edited by RumRunner

Well, I certainly had a good time! It was great to meet all these people with faces.....The jokes and laughs were great, great food, great heart sharings with people.......Dooj, bless your heart, you were too busy to talk to!

Forgot to vote! 1)I liked the chocolate cheesecake the best 2)cherry 3)lemon.....And Tom Strange thanks for the Myers Rum!

Aside from locking my purse in my car at the airport....(thank God for Shuttle Drivers with broom sticks)

leaving my winter jacket at the airport restaurant.....and trouble with debit cards..............

It was all well worth it!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

And now I must sleep...........for a long time!!!!!!!! :yawn1::yawn1:

Well, Pipes and I just sent dooj on her merry way home. So sad to see her leave. :(

We are so exhausted, we are both delirious. :blink:

We did sit out on the deck, around the campfire til Pipes heard an interesting sound. After much deliberation, the consensus was, yes indeedy doo, that is a rooster crowing.

OMG!

Needless to say, Hap was right. We partied way too late for our advanced ages. I predict a nap in my immediate future.