GreaseSpot Cafe

Texas BBQ

doojable

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runner! Runner! Stop is now! You'll embarass yourself! There is no way that you can say that YOU gave me an Italian recipe. Besides - all these folks saw me make this minestrone without cooking at a cookbook or a recipe card.

Now if you really want to put your cooking where your mouth is - bring it on -

There is no way that you can say that YOU gave me an Italian recipe. Besides - all these folks saw me make this minestrone without cooking at a cookbook or a recipe card.

Yeah yeah so you have a good memory and memorized my minnestrone recipe... sheesh

You're in trouble Runner - just admit it.

I got more recipes than you've ever imagined....

What a wing ding....

:( I'm so jealous!! I know y'all are gonna have a blast!! Also, I know that you desperately need a "professional" cheesecake taster. :P Not bragging, but I KNOW cheesecake!! :wink2:

But Belle - What Runner calls "Cheesecake" is only loosely transated as such.......Geeze! I had to tell him that it all needed to go into the oven and get baked.....He wanted me to just serve those ingredients separately and have folks imagine how they would all taste together......

Hello everyone! Ex10 you look as beautiful as ever. Sending a hug your way.

Have a great weekend. :)

This is the 2nd time I have seen a Greasespot Cafe shirt, Where do I get one?

Edited by Ca_dreaming

The great cheesecake taste-off has begun

first we have the chocolate swirl - from dooj a cheesecake form of chocolate decadence

second we have rum's contribution prepared by dooj, a creamy confection that like a smooth custard flows across the tongue with sweet cherry accents

thrid we have the tart lemon coated cheesecake from dooj with a texture that is akin to straight creamcheese with a crummbly graham craker crust accent

"Whoa whoa woah! Back up a minute! Which one is Tom Strange? I saw the pictures, but they said; "Tom and George discussing the Green Lantern". Which one is Tom, and which George? George St George"? Is Tom the dark haired guy or the other'n? I am thinking Tom is the guy with the dark hair....Tom?

And T, you look so happy and blessed! Wish I could be there with y'all! And is there a photo of J? Shoot, the only pic I have of me is this one, twenty eight years ago!! I just don't know how to post the actual pic, try as I might! Anybody?

http://www.msnusers.com/nyetribe/shoebox.m...&PhotoID=12

Edited by Jonny Lingo