GreaseSpot Cafe

Vey Definitions

Ham

"Blessed"

"a marginally happy state of being, resultant from getting one's favorite parking spot, or other similar triviality. Often, 'blessed' entails what one does NOT recieve, 'I gave 20 percent of my paycheck, therefore I will not be a greasespot by midnight'"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW "Ambassador"

A high mileage, used car originally manufactured by American Motors which served a brief tour of duty at the hands of Way "missionaries" before making the final journey to scrap metal heaven.

Scrapyards across the land made room for them by casting out Dodge "Demons".

The Re-Nude Mind – Recalling the naked women in the Motor Coach.

Sonship Rights – The privilege of VPW's successor to have any woman in the kingdom.

Jackie Gleason – The inspiration for Chris Geer to work his way up from bus driver to having his own show.

Edited by T-Bone

Discerning of Spirits: A conman's ability to size up your opponent while they're in a suit and tie to figure out how to best control them.

Prophecy, Inspired utterance, Word of knowledge: Using your ability to size up aka discern spirits to control others via yelling, placing phobias of devils and government agents, deprogrammers and presenting the ever distressed state of dying aka becoming a greasespot.

Dechomai...to sit in a class for hours on end and actually retain some of that crap.

Labano...the ability to parrot back what you dechomai-ed

laleo...LCM with a microphone

Edited by FullCircle

LEAD A death defying, hitchhiking, leap of faith, that may include any or all of the following; Freezing, hunger, danger, latrines, sunburn, no smokes, dirty hair and body, carrying used toilet paper in a baggie all day long to be thrown in the campfire at night, no coffee, heavy backpacks and a oneday and night "duo" with God.

"research"

1. "a glassy-eyed, brain numbing activity, cutting bits and pieces from old books and magazine articles."

2. "a method to rubber stamp one's position. Often accomplished by citing sources that do not, and never did exist"

"Mark".

1. The gospel writer, who wrote a treatise FOR our LEARNING.

2. To use a felt tip pen to mark..

3. Not to be used with the words "and avoid", in the same sentence, since the lawsuits.

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

The law of believing – rules for using the Force

The law of giving and receiving – as you give I receive

The law of the land – at HQ check with the board of trustees…everywhere else check with the local, state, and government officials

The law of diminishing returns – a "rule" of human nature…increasing the influence and control that a cult exerts on its followers decreases the number of people who want to come back to it.

Edited by T-Bone

Keys to Biblical Research – keys to the liquor cabinets.

Rightly dividing the Word – making a conscious effort to interpret the Bible in accordance with TWI doctrine.

You can't go beyond what you're taught – old Jedi-mind trick to immobilize another person's critical and creative thinking processes. Also referred to as "intellectual hobbling" by WordWolf.

Edited by T-Bone

The greatest secret in the world today actually is what is inside a woman's purse, despite what Vp said. :biglaugh:

The love of God in renewed mind in manifestation translates--Thank you Sir, May I have another

The Renewed Mind, the key to power-- power to keep us captives at their will and whim

Born to live, born again to serve--so quick bring me my cloves/mints and coffee done the way I like it

Clean house clean living--good way to explain away why so many don't have what the rest of society does

Traveling light--see above

Do you know what killed the little boy? Do you, do you know what killed that little boy? Yeah it was the freaking car moron.

You should read it in the original=since you can't, you can't disprove what I am saying

There are no originals=see told you so.

The present tense of the past participle (apply english rules to ancient greek) of the dominating superlative=have your brains shut down and stopped thinking (listen deeper to my words, deeper deeper) now so you can just accept my bovine excrement of doctrine yet?

Edited by FullCircle