Vey Definitions

Ham

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr 123, if I have your permission to add:

"and couldn't function in a real world job if their life depended on it.."

Hey, maybe Wikipedia could use some of this stuff..

:)

Senor Jamon, Can you help me with a new anachronism so I could make a posting? I just can't think of one that would rhyme to fit the girl I would like to strip in twi? Did they really have all that great sex? I would like to know more about how Craig handled it all? I mean, I met "all the family" in Alameida, northern Calif. in the '70's and at the roa. They looked like a nice couple back then. He had long curly hair and talked about college football a lot. Was his wife put off by it all? Or was it an "open relationship"? Bumpy...go to bed!

• 2 weeks later...

Some TWI beliefs – a simple twist of faith

Believing images of victory – self-induced voodoo

Believing the “best” for others – applying voodoo to other people

Enables you to separate truth from error 1. A clearly defined whim-of-the-day to live by. 2. A subliminal reference to PFAL

At least you made an error in judgment and not in heart – “Okay – so what if you made a royal mistake – look, as long as you continue to drink the Kool-Aid you’re okay in my book.”

Preparation-spend so much time planning and squeezing the crap out of every minute detail of what needs to be done that you don't have time to enjoy one minute of life.

Reporting back-Waste all your time telling your leadership everything you have done from blowing your nose to having to report back that there is nothing to report back.

Abundance - Time and money given to TWI beyond the bare minimum you keep to survive.

Stewardship - The preservation of abundance for the upper leadership of TWI.

The Way Tree - The pathway for stewardship to channel abundance down to the upper leadership.

Schoenheit, verb - To remove and blacklist a high level leader, as in "they finally Schoenheited Geer"

Betamax, verb - To make a bad technology decision with miminal repercussions, as in "Bo Reahard nearly Betamaxed the IT department with his choice of IBM mid-level computers.