GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday, Jardinero

T-Bone

Awwwwww, thank you all for your warm wishes.

I did have such a nice day. Received greetings from all of you and then my family from all over (even Korea!), notes and calls from friends, etc. (and beautiful red roses!!!).

Goofed off most of the day, got my driver's license renewed (yes I'm still 5'2" and that same weight from 5 years ago) (ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha) then went to dinner with a friend and my son at the Cheesecake Factory. Had some yummy appetizers (to save room for dessert) and then the Godiva Chocolate Brownie with hot fudge, whipped cream and vanilla ice cream. The three of us barely made a dent in it and I woke up this morning still with a sugar buzz!!!!

Thank you for the greetings! (and all you private messagers!)

(((((((Tonto, T-Bone (cool pic), QT, Bill, StrangeHombre, Cheffie, Shell, Rocky, Robin, Dr. Sudo (thank you for the song), David and Onion)))))))))) Love to you all!

....and Rocky - - I await each spring with my VERY FAVORITE FLOWER OF ALL - - the beloved cherry blossom (see my avatar) - - so thanks for the lovely cherry blossom garden!!!! xoxoxo

Hugs,

J.

....and Rocky - - I await each spring with my VERY FAVORITE FLOWER OF ALL - - the beloved cherry blossom (see my avatar) - - so thanks for the lovely cherry blossom garden!!!! xoxoxo

Hugs,

J.

Gawrsh, I musta been inspired! I had no idea... it was just the nicest looking lovely garden I could find. So glad you liked it. :wub: