GreaseSpot Cafe

Men's Cologne

Cowgirl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowgirl,

You sure are posting some odd topics here of late. I tried to help you out on your "Tropics" thread but you never answered me as to why you were asking for tropics movies. I'm more than happy to help out but I can't help but ask.. WHY do you want cologne names??

sudo

Abercrombie and Fitch has one called "Woods" that I like.

By the way, how much of a good thing are we lookin' at (or smellin')? There is a fellow here where I work who wears very nice cologne - about a quart a day. I've never asked him what he wears, it does vary, because I couldn't buy it for Mr. Garden - the very thought makes my sinuses tremble in fear.

I do think a nice subtle scent is wonderful, though.

What's with the WD40? Maybe a nice edible lube would be better ~ :wink2: Smell & Taste good

Now don't get the wrong idea. I do a lot of metalworking with aluminum and WD40 is a good and convenient cutting fluid. My wife has told me more than once after a long evening in the shop that I "smell like WD40".

Edited by Jim

It never would have occurred to me to suggest Hoppe's #9, but then I'm very much more into muzzleloading.

For that reason, I recommend T/C BORE BUTTER!

i210247sq01.jpg

It increases accuracy, reduces fouling and helps you get the ramrod down the barrel with minimal effort and maximum effectiveness.

It's non toxic and all ingredients are food grade.

It smells okay, too.

It's claimed you can fire over 1000 times without cleaning.

Try it, you'll like it.

Well Ron ..... I guess getting the ramrod down the barrel with minimal effort and maximum effectiveness could make one's knees weak :love3:

But the question is, does the Bore Butter SMELL good? :biglaugh:

My daughter was reading here after hearing me laughing, and said to tell you that Victoria's Secret 'Very Sexy' for him smells good!

I can't vouche for that though... guess you'll have to go shopping! Have fun!

AWWW Cowgirl you don't need to get me an Easter present, how thoughtful.

You don't want to be weak in the knees you'll be falling down all the time when you are running,speaking of which Sudo is right you have been asking some mighty odd questions as of late, me thinks you have been running in circles on that trail by your house a little to long. It's time to come in now and go with the nice man for a little rest. Weak in the knees? hell my leg is still sore from your kicking.

Aramis is nice, popular in the seventies. Here is my pick

200.jpg

They also make another one called HEAT, that is body activated so the hotter it gets the better it works. Now since it is always frikkin freezing up there in that wasteland you call home I know there will be no heat produced except the bare minimum to keep off the hypothermia. So in a pinch you can just do some jumping jacks while listening to the Dixie Chicks to get it going.