GreaseSpot Cafe

looking for Ramona Mitchell/Bidon/Hannig

incredible_elmo

"Truly the Holy Spirit has moved the bowels of the Prophets.

I attest these lost manuscripts of "St. Elmo to the Greasespottians", recently unearthed from the original, earlier strata of this thread

and presented by Professor Satori to be unquestionably authentic!

The wealth of information that these epistles provide for present day scholars attempting to reconstruct the mindset of ancient Wierwillism in the late 70s and 80s

is certain to greatly expand our knowledge in this field."

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biglaugh:

Satori... you got it man! That's it - sum and substance.

Does anyone, other than me, find it ironic that Elmo doesn't wan't to know the "gory details" but comes to a board where the Allen case was discussed in many threads, and is now looking for someone deeply involved with the case - but doesn't want to know anything? <_<

Edited by ChasUFarley

:biglaugh:

Satori... you got it man! That's it - sum and substance.

Does anyone, other than me, find it ironic that Elmo doesn't wan't to know the "gory details" but comes to a board where the Allen case was discussed in many threads, and is now looking for someone deeply involved with the case - but doesn't want to know anything? <_<

Some people have put a lot of work into not knowing anything, and hate to break up a streak like that.

The following excerpts are from The Strongarm’s Exhausting Concordance :

Troll(s) from an ancient Internetian dialect – derived by mimicking the sound of a large mythical brutish creature upchucking God-only-knows-what at the host’s dinner table.

GeeWhiz 1:2 Not long after the beginning Trolls snuck in and stirred up the pot - even God was pi$$ed off.

GeeWhiz 3:2 And the Troll said to the woman “Why don’t you dump that loser and come to my place.”

Johnny Upchuck 8:7 …the Troll said, “she that is without sin better look me up – I’ll take care of that problem.”

I Tumultuous 3:16 Without controversy - great is the need for Trolls, manifesting trash void of molecular weight.

Trolls Revealed 2:17 If a Troll is overcome he shall return with a new name which no man knoweth…

Trolls Revealed 22:12 …the Troll saith unto her, “be forewarned I come quickly…”

Satori and T-bone :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap: What brilliant wit and humor you have displayed here!

It is so very true TWI attracted the wisest and most masterfully gifted and talented people on earth...I like to think that was of God. In order that we could know each other, love each other and protect each other...now and then. We the people and God were the Love that made up TWI. No wonder it died...we don't live there anymore.

Sounds about right. I do think she was a bit to trusting; but who would've really suspected this crap was going on at the top level, except for the ones who'd been around for a long, long time. Guess that would be the ones like J. Lynn mentions in his letters and tapes from back in '87-'88. It is shocking to find out, no doubt about that.

So, when were you on staff with her? Did you two work together? I'm guessing she started around '94. I caught the gist of the story of Tom Mitchell's suicide (as explained by lcm) on another post. That would've been his rationale most likely; it does fit with his other teachings just prior to that period. And yes it would have been much better for her life to have stood by her husband.

Michael,

I was on Staff with her. She may have gotten tangled in a web, but she is still responsible for her actions and responsible to apologize to those she hurt in the process. I don't know if she has or has not done that. I just find it odd she got involved to the extent she did with lcm's freaky ways.

You know the story lcm told when her second husband committed suicide was that he saved her life when he kept her from going with Tom. LCM said Tom would have murdered her and then killed himself. That's in-depth spiritual perception alright. I am of the opinion that Tom couldn't hack lcm screwing with his wife and may not have killed himself had she gone with him. I believe Ramond bought LCM's freaky mind story. I don't know why. I just wonder how she got talked out of going with her husband. It's a sad, sad story.

Sounds about right. I do think she was a bit to trusting; but who would've really suspected this crap was going on at the top level, except for the ones who'd been around for a long, long time. Guess that would be the ones like J. Lynn mentions in his letters and tapes from back in '87-'88. It is shocking to find out, no doubt about that..

I was a nobody in TWI the whole 20 years I was around it. Never went above the Int. class, nor did I have a desire to. I was well aware of the sex stuff going on as early as 1979. (I was still a teenager then.) I tried to tell others, so of course I was called a liar, a troublemaker, the normal things they said when someone had information they weren't supposed to.

I learned to just keep my mouth shut, not believe anything they taught and stay just below the line of getting myself kicked out, in order to keep an eye on other family members who were totally brainwashed and believed what HQ said lock, stock and barrel. When the day was coming in 1994 that everyone in TWI would be required to walk the straight and narrow line and take every class put out or be marked and avoided, I knew it was time for me to fade away before it was noticed. That was the only thing that allowed me to keep in touch with relatives still in TWI to this day. Had I been M and A'd, I know they would have obeyed and never spoken to me again. (I'm very grateful for the heads up I was given that the change was about to happen so I didn't lose touch with my family, as so many, many others did.)

Ted not in security anymore. He is in maintenance.

Ted is a real good guy.

Learning about this Ramona stuff gives me the shivers.

I never realized how close to the fire I actually was. Had my wife and I followed through with the Way Corps, errrr.. ..

• 2 weeks later...

I remember Ramona, and, I thought she was pretty hot! But then again, I was always concerned that she was an opportunist and a "gold digger". I don't know her history with Craig, but from what I have read just here, she must have played some part in his adulterous affairs. Did she? She was kind of sweet to me when she was in the 12th, but when it appeared to her that I was very "low level", I was sort of "dumped". Oh well, guess she missed out on something special....

First of all ELMO, nobody has to justify anything to you. They do not have to help you, direct you, or keep smiling as you pile on the insults.

Who do you think you are - talking to Greasy tech in that manner? Then, you have the nerve to continue to expect help? You are perhaps the most rude newbie who has ever popped in. I suggest you pop back out.

Unless you are new to the internet, you will find that sites use screen names. The fact that you appear as the "Incredible Elmo", I doubt your parents, Mr. and Mrs. Elmo, really named you "incredible".

The fact that you reveal a name does not mean you are telling us your real name, and frankly most of us probably do not CARE about your real name. Many here have X-spouses who may or may not be dangerous to be using real names. Many feel it is just not wise.

Here is a hint. When you burst into a community you may want to BE NICE. You may want to perhaps say "thank-you" when someone gives you information. You are a horror - take a charm class. Loose the attitude, the pridefull air... We are not impressed.

For all we know you may be LCM still looking for Romona trying to find a little....