GreaseSpot Cafe

For Music Lovers

polar bear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supertramp - The Logical Song.

This is for You Copenhagen since You Brought it up in Your Thread: "No Fellowship Like The Old Fellowship"

I can relate to what you say in Your thread and this song. Those memories were legitimate and real for the most part; but no matter how good or bad that our memories are; We still need to proceed on with the here and now... and follow GOD... and our Dreams! It is still very possible to have friends and a place to fellowship similar to the past, but not identical to it...Maybe even better! GOD knows what You need, want and miss...Take HIS hand; He will help You find it in the best place and way for You!

Love You Copenhagen, RainbowsGirl

"this is a song by supertramp that sums up my life in the way" Copenhagen

When I was youngIt seemed thaA miracle, oh it was beautiful, magicalAnd all the birds in the treesWell they'd be singing so happilyOh joyfully, oh playfully watching meBut then they sent me awayTo teach me how to be sensibleLogical, oh responsible, practicalAnd they showed me a worldWhere I could be so dependableOh clinical, oh intellectual, cynicalThere are times when all the world's asleepThe questions run too deepFor such a simple manWon't you please, please tell me what we've learnedI know it sounds absurdBut please tell me who I amNow watch what you sayOr they'll be calling you a radicalA liberal, oh fanatical, criminalOh won't you sign up your nameWe'd like to feel you'reAcceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetableAt night when all the world's asleepThe questions run so deepFor such a simple manWon't you please, please tell me what we've learnedI know it sounds absurdBut please tell me who I am, who I am, who I am, who I amt life was so wonderful

Two songs to welcome new Greasespotters. I meant it to be a separate thread but some moderator moved it. I'm usually told why my posts are changed or moved - but this time all I got was silence.Anyway - Enjoy!Sarah McLachlan and Carlos Santana - "In the Arms of an Angel" Jimmy Cliff - "Many Rivers to Cross"

Edited by doojable

Bulwi-

That vid of Goin' to the country sort of reminds me of early ROA's. LOL

Yeah I thought the same. I think it was 74 ROA I spent the last afternoon pushing cars out of the parking lot. I definately looked as grungy as possible afterwards. And of course it was us "WOWs fault it rained so much since the ROA was supposed to be a celecbration of the WOW's return.

I have to make one but yes she does. When she did the album they were still albums not CD's . We sell them for $15 total that includes shipping. Just PM me and I'll give you the particulars.

Hubby forgot to give me the mail until just now and guess what was in it.....oh my goodness (dare not say oh my god) it is playing now and thank you, thank you, thank you.