GreaseSpot Cafe

Will LCM come back?

Attack Gypsy

Well, call me cynical, but I don't think LCM ever left TWI - he's just doing a little penance for the public. It wouldn't surprise me if TWI was still giving him money.

And how do we really know that he's not keeping in touch with Rosie, Donna, and the BOT? Helping them plan the future of TWI?

After all, LCM does know where all the bodies are buried - so to speak. Could they really kick him out and rest assured that he wouldn't air all the dirty laundry?

Who knows, maybe he's like a Karl Rove for Rosie, always plotting and planning behind the scenes.

Anyway, it's my conspiracy theory and I'm sticking to it. :biglaugh:

LCM losing his "aerobic points"?????????????? :unsure:

From what I heard here on GSC, LCM couldn't even dance his way out of a wet paper bag even IF it was tore and had a detailed map on how to get out.

Heck, all i heard he could do was "the back door shuffle" when they asked him to leave. Probably a good thing too, I heard that he was supposed to be a 'fitness trainer' :blink: , for what? Spitting in your eyes and verbally cutting you down.

I spent some time back in Emporia, Ks in 1978 - 79 and heard some of his early rantings and ravings. And that's all I can see he was good for in my opinion.

Edited by danteh1

After everything I read about LCM and the way and the corp ect, ect. If they want to destroy the way they should go ahead and bring him back. Boy that like putting the fox back in charge of the chicken coop or would it be better to say a lepoard does not change its spots? why not just bring everyone back from the mark and avoid list? I think most smart people should say if they want him then they can have him they are all yours! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::rolleyes::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::rolleyes:

After everything I read about LCM and the way and the corp ect, ect. If they want to destroy the way they should go ahead and bring him back. Boy that like putting the fox back in charge of the chicken coop or would it be better to say a lepoard does not change its spots? why not just bring everyone back from the mark and avoid list? I think most smart people should say if they want him then they can have him they are all yours! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::rolleyes::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::rolleyes:

:biglaugh: The Fox is running the chicken corps. :biglaugh:

you don't settle with your accusers if you are holding a winning hand.

Somewhat off-topic here, but this isn't necessarily true. In fact, I doubt it's generally true, anymore. It's often less expensive to settle than to win. And even if you're in the right, the jury might not see it that way.

George

They did lead us to believe they'd won something. (I was there when Fox announced) They also said it cost the ministry nothing because it was covered by insurance. They cover shame with false joy.

Does anyone know if CM gets paid by the ministry each month or quarterly or get severance pay or anything? I find it hard to believe that he left with nothing. Just wondering.

Last I heard,

twi owns the house where he lives, and he either lived with or currently lives with a

twi doctor, who could keep an eye on him if needed.

If they're laundering some cash and handing it to him in an envelope,

we haven't seen proof of it.

Perhaps some GSCer can get some video of it and put it on YouTube or something.

THEN we'd have something on the subject.

as Rosada the Hutt, sleeping in the heat of day in her royal chamber, is awakened. "you MUST listen to the Okie, your royalarseness.."

"Jean, you weak and cowardly fool, I told you not to admit him, and to cower only to my royal greatness. He's using a half baked Okie mind trick.."

loy Tightpantswalker speaks:

"You must step aside, your royal fatness. The farce is strong with me.."

Mr. H you are cracking me up but you are ruining one of the all time greatest movie sets that ever was. Still I am roflmao.

I would like to know if that louse is still getting a paycheck. It already irks me enough to know that his wife sits comfortably at head quarters on the abs of the mindless followers who live below par to give the leadership of the Way the high life.