GreaseSpot Cafe

Does Martindale have a computer?

GrouchoMarxJr

C'mon Craig...log in and speak!

At least John Lynn has the guts to post here...what's your problem?

You were never shy to speak your mind before...what's holding you back?...fear or shame?

We are the people that you addressed for years and years...cat got your tongue? No explanations?...no apologies?...You just gonna crawl into a corner and pretend that it never happened?

Oh...I get it...when we were all "mezmerized" by way group think, you were bold and confident...but now that we are older and wiser, you are afraid of us...it's not a controlled environment where you can arrogantly spout off your platitudes to a captive audience...in other words...YOU are a chicken sh *t...right?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he figures he doesn't need to talk to greasespots.

Funny, now all I can think of is that scene in the Wizard of Oz where Glenda the "good witch" says to the Wicked Witch of the West,

"Begone! Before somebody drops a house on YOU!"

Think we could throw some water on him and see if he melts?

Seriously, I think it would be good to be able to confront LCM - but do we really believe he would ever open himself up to us "pions' getting in his face?

Groucho you have a wild imagination! I can't see him ever logging on and speaking to us. He doesn't have the cojones OR the guts!

I would like to be proven wrong, though for no other reason than it would be the first time in my life I ever had the ability to walk away and not listen if I wanted to!

If it were April 1 I'd feel tempted to set up a false identity and log in as "L Craig Martindale" and post:

Sorry and all that - here I am - come and get me

but it's not April 1 ... another year, maybe.

I dunno.. I think if he chimed in here, it would be like tossing a couple hundred pounds of fresh hamburger in shark infested waters..

:biglaugh:

but I don't think that would be such a bad thing. After fifty or sixty pages of hoopla, I think a lot of people would actually forgive the miserable SOB.

I had to find a conscience once too.

Nowhere near the level of damage loy did, but I did my share.

J.L. still takes a pretty good beating here, but he failed to dialog, he chose to pontificate.

I think if loy actually honestly dialoged, he'd have half a chance here.

J.L. still takes a pretty good beating here, but he failed to dialog, he chose to pontificate.

I think if loy actually honestly dialoged, he'd have half a chance here.

I think that he would get a fair shake if he actually did appologize and admit that he was wrong. Oh sure many would get their pound of flesh, but in the end if he were truly repentant, many would forgive him as well. It would take a serious set on his part because initially he would take a he!! of a beating.

I do not think he will post here,one his purse string to twi,he still thinks it is a trick

of the adversary.Last he would have to even find his conscience to begin to admit

to the stuff he did.

At least on his own he has to live in this ole scary world withot the walls of the promised land!

The hardest part for him maybe dealing with allmost everyone he has to come in contact with.

I think that he would get a fair shake if he actually did appologize and admit that he was wrong. Oh sure many would get their pound of flesh, but in the end if he were truly repentant, many would forgive him as well. It would take a serious set on his part because initially he would take a he!! of a beating.

That may be the very thing that keeps him out of here. Assuming he gets a computer and actually learns what the term "boot up" means.....

I'm not so sure that the internet is a place for seeking forgiveness anyway. How would we know that it's really him? Personally, I'd like to look in a person's eyes when they are presenting themselves for forgiveness.

While LCM posting and asking for forgiveness would be errrrr "fun" at first, it would be totally unsatisfying in the long run. It would be like having a feeding frenzy on junk food - lots of fun at first, then you get sick and want something of substance.

Edited by doojable

• 4 weeks later...
C'mon Craig...log in and speak!

At least John Lynn has the guts to post here...what's your problem?

You were never shy to speak your mind before...what's holding you back?...fear or shame?

We are the people that you addressed for years and years...cat got your tongue? No explanations?...no apologies?...You just gonna crawl into a corner and pretend that it never happened?

Oh...I get it...when we were all "mezmerized" by way group think, you were bold and confident...but now that we are older and wiser, you are afraid of us...it's not a controlled environment where you can arrogantly spout off your platitudes to a captive audience...in other words...YOU are a chicken sh *t...right?

I love this site this is soo funny please keep-em coming

Craig never has put himself in a situation to get confronted if he could help it. He suely won't come here because he is a BIG COWARD. If he thinks he did no wrong, why would he come here? He knows he would get an arse beating. I have a friend who spoke to him at his efficiency apartment a few years ago, and HE TOLD HER HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!! That is the twisted mind of a very sick individual. Being here is the last thing he needs IMHO. He needs professional help.

Craig never has put himself in a situation to get confronted if he could help it. He suely won't come here because he is a BIG COWARD. If he thinks he did no wrong, why would he come here? He knows he would get an arse beating. I have a friend who spoke to him at his efficiency apartment a few years ago, and HE TOLD HER HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!! That is the twisted mind of a very sick individual. Being here is the last thing he needs IMHO. He needs professional help.

what's a arse beating ? if you can translate

what's a arse beating ? if you can translate

Well, lessee, if arse is a nice way to say a-s-s, then that would translate to a-s-s beating. If I could give him one, I sure would just for the hell of it. He caused me much misery in my life because of his dictatorship while I was at HQ.