GreaseSpot Cafe

Paris Hilton getting a a room

rhino

I'm not sure if she'll be doing any videos there.

APTOPIX_Paris_Hilton.sff_CADD111_20070504204221.jpg

, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail by June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.

The judge, saying "there's no doubt she knew her license had been suspended," ruled that she was in violation of the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

Edited by rhino

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving spoiled brat!

Hap, I hope you're kidding, but even if you're not, it's no big deal to be unaware of Paris Hilton.

I understand that she's going to do the 45 days for violating terms of probation on some kind of more serious traffic violation(s)... could have been DUI.

I've also heard that she'll be segregated away from the other (even just the female) prisoners. I also heard that she'll be pretty much alone in her "cell" (not quite the same kind of cell she's accustomed to, wouldn't you think?) for 23 hours a day, only being let out to shower, make phone calls, or perhaps exercise.

So, she's unlikely to be abused by the 'ho's.

No doubt she'll still be quite uncomfortable... I'd bet that 45 days will get her attention in a big way... for someone used to getting her way, if for no other reason, than throwing money at it. As long as she doesn't find a way to buy her way out of this.

Hopefully, She will rethink some things and be able to change some of her ways..mature and grow up...ahhh did you say I am dreaming again :o !Well anyway I hope that she does rethink her life and learns more self-control and definitely how to resist temptation and those nasty mean old debble spirits; as there are already far too many "Brats" in this world!And She is so talented too! "That's Hot" to quote Paris!This is Paris Hilton, Mr Hap!She is a wealthy heiress and "Party Girl"/ "Entertainer" :dance::drink::beer: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Now whose the "Brat"...Me, but I couldn't resist...maybe I should self impose solitary confinement??? :(

Edited by RainbowsGirl

I've thought Paris was a train wreck waiting to happen for a long time. Though I absolutely blame it on the parents. My God, her mother seems like she's proud of her angel for being all over the internet board performing oral sex on some guy. That's what made her little angel famous.

Couple things that struck me. The way her mom lashed out during court procedings. Laughing, shaking her head, asking the prosecution for their autograph, as if the prosecution was only going after Paris because she was famous.

Saying it's a waste of taxpayers money? Paris was 10 minutes late to court. Isn't that a waste of taxpayers money? (don't break the law, that's a waste of taxpayer money!)

Paris seemed clueless that she was in trouble. Her "people" told her it was okay to drive!

I can't believe she can be that dumb.

And the cops gave her a break once, when she was already driving on a suspended license and made her sign a paper stating that she was aware of it.

She also never took her 12 hour alcohol class that she was supposed to been enrolled in by February.

It just seems she is so clueless about the real world. Like rules don't apply to her.

I guess I have no sympathy because years ago, I was on probation for a similar incident. And believe me. I was so paranoid, I did everything. Shaking in my freaking boots. I did everything.

Here her mom thinks Paris shouldn't have to do anything and that the prosecution is picking on her.

What a horrid example she sets for young women.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Talking about the Mother of all Dumb Blonde BIMBO Jokes, Paris Hilton is it!

“I don’t know what happened. ... I did what they said,” she complained in a quivering voice after making the sign of the cross and putting her folded hands to her mouth.

“I wasn’t allowed to drive for 30 days ... and I follow the laws,” she said, summing up her incorrect understanding of the situation.

When a prosecutor asked if she read the license suspension notice that was mailed to her from the DMV, she replied, “I have people do that for me.”

The hotel heiress said she didn’t read her plea agreement either. “I just sign what people tell me to sign,” she said.

She looked genuinely confused when the prosecutor told her she “waived her rights” when she pleaded no contest to the booze-related driving charge in January.

The next month, on Feb. 27, she was stopped and cited when she drove her Bentley again — this time with the headlights off, even though it was 11 p.m.

Link to LJWorld.com about conviction

:confused::asdf: That bimbo should not be allowed to drive at all.

Edited by GarthP2000

It's Bush's fault.

:biglaugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Meebe we here at GSC could send a *prominent pro-pfal poster*

to expound the *virtues* of docvic to her for those 45 days! ;)

Wait-a-minute --- that would make her prison experience so horrible,

it would further drive her to drink, eh?

Probably not a good idea. :confused:

make her hitchhike to Gunnison and go LEAD... (at least she won't be driving...)

Won't work, Chas.

She wouldn't have to *believe* for a ride. ;)

(sorry --- that came to my fingertips before I could hit delete!!)

:biglaugh:

Edited by dmiller

She was supposed to be in Bullrun 2007 driving a Spyker C8. ? (whatever that is)

Gawd almighty, what were those people thinking? If she does that she'll kill someone.

x96138493796237427.jpg

Paris Hilton’s New CarParis Hilton will race in a new car for a week and party in a different city each day.Paris Hilton was given a new Spyker C8 Spyder car to take part in a race from Montreal to Key West in Florida as part of the Bullrun race.

According to the organisers, the Bullrun is a race of good fun, driving and enjoyment. The famous race in their cars for a week and each day party in a different town. It seems that the sponsors picked the right person to promote their new car, TMZ says.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

:thinking: My Dear RG, (Rottie)

You solved our initial thing...from now on I will be RBG..Alright???

Now if you could only solve my leaving letters out of words and words out of sentences! :(

Paris should never be propped up to sing!

Hey, I sincerely feel a little sympathy for the poor dear girl...it would be hard to live her life in a lot of ways and she already has scathing damages in it!

I Love You RG, RBG

Edited by RainbowsGirl

:thinking: My Dear RG,

You solved or initial thing...from now on I will be RBG..Alright???

Paris should never be propped up to sing.

Hey I sincerely feel a little sympathy for the poor dear girl...it would be hard to live her life in a lot of ways and she already has scathing damages!

I Love You RG, RBG

LOLOLOLOL! Yeah RBG it is! :) And being on probation myself (well in the past may I add <_< ) I have little sympathy for the Hiltons.

She had all the money and oppurtunity to do everything she was supposed to do, but yet the Hilton's want the protection the laws provide but think they do not have to follow the ones not to their liking.

I thought they should have thrown the mom in jail for her outbursts. I beleive that is called "being in contempt" for us poor peasants, yet she got away with that.

Oh well, Paris will have to get used to jail food for 45 days. And no cell or blackberry! Oh the humanity! :biglaugh:

Well RG,

Hmmm You wouldn't think this would be so tough would yah Rottie??? :jump:

In case anyone wonders I am just practising and I hope that I won't have to go to testing 123 :jump: I would almost rather do Paris's time for her as I am pathetic in my attempts to learn how to do cards...kinda like Paris...I am a Little unsure of all the rules!

Hey no I am not a blonde...I have dk. auburn hair at least that is my original color & how I have it done now as well!

I think there is something in the bleach that effects a girl when she goes blonde...I really do! Maybe Paris could get an appeal on those grounds :lol:

I Love You RG, RBG

You know what I'd like to see.

A Dog the Bounty Hunter episode where Paris tries to run from the jail sentence, and they set the Dog out after her. :lol: :lol: Now that would be reality TV worth watching.

:spy: