GreaseSpot Cafe

Buy Wierwille books online

Sudo

http://www.aromiditalia.com/AboutUs/index.htm

There are also adds up above for coffee and coffee beans, I imagine due to JavaJane's handles. But why gelato?

My true calling - spreading the true gospel of coffee to victims of twi's false coffee doctrines... no freeze dried coffee sans water, no re-making coffee with old grounds! No nasty coffee from Adoph's!

That's what it means by exposing the secrets of coffee!!

Whitedove,

Re<B><I><font color=maroon>"..the Belizean BRC Anthony and Amy recently bought the bookstore from Delores she started it as a part time hobby and it became full time work..."</font></I></B>

I know Anthony and his daughter Amy. Good people. Do you think they are the ones advertising? And if so.... where the heck are they getting the <B>*new*</B> books and CD's??

<center>sudo</center>

P.S. Who is Dolores??

I knew that you and the Mrs. know Anthony when I saw your post I was surprised that you were not aware it was them. The website was setup and included in the deal so I don't know if they added some items to the searching or if it was already there I have not noticed it until recently on GreaseSpot so I tend to think they may have reworked the site. But I do not know. Dolores was the previous owner. I believe that they get the books from the Way Int. They are selling some on a limited basis to people now.

Oh and they get their CD's the same place I do from the artists Good Seed sells their old music.

Edited by WhiteDove

I just listend to some of the songs, and I remember a lot of the songs being played when I was still in.

I know the Good Seed album "Fishers of Men" album, Pre-CD of course (LP version of course) being on sale when i was in yet. Predates me I guess as to the time period when i was in (mid 70's to early 80's to be exact).

And the Lisa (Lockridge) Tracy album is a reminder of when she was in the Corps the same time a friend of mine was and did the song "Fountain of Living Waters" on the piano.

But dmiller i forgot about the song "Sandles in the Sky" untill you posted it. I remember it too.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Now I'm getting a brain overload from all these memories :confused::confused::confused:

I could listen to both Cliff and Dean singing and playing all day long.

:)

• 6 months later...
Jesus Christ is not God

by Victor Paul Wierwille (Author)

$94.95 + $3.99shipping Used - Very Good Seller: sacredworks

SACRED WORKS???

Oh I know! I'd hate to give those jerks another chunk of money to further their evil cause.

I think I am just getting frustraited trying to find one. I haven't seen my Bible in like a year and I can't seem to find one online (when I type in Bible) usually I get lots of books about the Bible... but no Bible. T_T And when I go to the bookstore it seems the same - or its a crudy-papery-going-to-fall-apart-on-me-again Bible.

I'll take a look at your link - hopefully I'll find something. :3

I found what was for me, a perfect reading bible - it's a "big print" version Nero. Got it at Borders bookstore onsale for 20 bucks. Bound, leather cover. Don't recall who publishes it, could look later if you're interested. It was a great value.

The bible itself isn't that large and fit into my old "wide margin" bible carrying case.

What's awd is that the print doesn't actually seem "that" huge, y'know? It's a good size to my eye. :biglaugh:

Anyhoo, I'm not sure what type of bible you're looking for. This one was perfect for what I needed, specifically for regular reading.

Was cleaning up the other day and found some of my long lost collaterals .... and a couple of others. These survived the purge of '88.

I wonder what they will fetch these days on Ebay? Wonder if they would go for more sold as a set, or if sold individually.

Inventory:

Bible Tells Me So

New Dynamic Church

Word's Way

RTHST

Order My Steps

JCING

JCOP

Tell ya what ..... first $500 gets them all ( Plus Shipping and handling)

Was cleaning up the other day and found some of my long lost collaterals .... and a couple of others. These survived the purge of '88.

I wonder what they will fetch these days on Ebay? Wonder if they would go for more sold as a set, or if sold individually.

Inventory:

Bible Tells Me So

New Dynamic Church

Word's Way

RTHST

Order My Steps

JCING

JCOP

Tell ya what ..... first $500 gets them all ( Plus Shipping and handling)

Ummmmm.

Just wanted to clarify.

Do we pay you or do you pay us?

:biglaugh:

Any one ever heard of an artist David Walker in The Way? There is a painting he did of the Way Tree up on e-Bay. It's kinda of cool looking, never seen it before.

I didn't see any replies to your query, Hooner.

Yes, there was a David Walker. I don't know if he was an artist. He was in the 7th corps.

Well I may be showing my age but...I know who Good Seed is...have all their old stuff...I know who Tom Burke is...ditto on his stuff and I know who Dean Ellenwood is again on the "stuff". But the rest of 'em...not a clue.

Lisa Tracy (Emmaus) is married to Mike Tracy.

Lisa is 9th corps, Mike is 7th.

And Helen Suddeth was an earlier corps member and in groups like Joyful Noise, I think... from that same time frame. Though I don't know when that CD was recorded/released or when Ken and Helen took their exit from twi.

Oh I know! I'd hate to give those jerks another chunk of money to further their evil cause.

I think I am just getting frustraited trying to find one. I haven't seen my Bible in like a year and I can't seem to find one online (when I type in Bible) usually I get lots of books about the Bible... but no Bible.

Nero --- try BLUE LETTER BIBLE. ;)

What kind are you looking for?

I have a few at home that never get used. :biglaugh:

Call Belle for a free Bible eh? XP

I am looking for a leather bound one if I can find it. Maybe I'll check ebay?

I collect books like crazy and read the crud out of them. I always try to get them in hardbound or leather bound if I can find them. I love leather because it feels good, the book falls open easily and its difficult to mess them up. All of my paper back books end up getting so beat up I end up buying them in hb/lb editions.

>_> Hmmm...

Maybe if I stay at a hotel sometime soon I'll just snag one of those complimentary bibles they tell you not to steal. Just to tide me over? I mean - anything not nailed down is free game right? J/K

I saw a leather bound "Lord of the Rings" book the other day. O_o I had to restrain myself hehe.

Edited by Nero

Maybe if I stay at a hotel sometime soon I'll just snag one of those complimentary bibles they tell you not to steal. Just to tide me over? I mean - anything not nailed down is free game right? J/K

Nero, the bibles left in hotels by the Gideons are there for the taking. They don't mind if you do... it's what they're hoping for.

Nero, the bibles left in hotels by the Gideons are there for the taking. They don't mind if you do... it's what they're hoping for.

Really? Last time I was at a hotel and found one - it said "Please do not remove" along with the address of the hotel on the cover.

It might have also been the area I was in - hm.