GreaseSpot Cafe

Buy Wierwille books online

Sudo

Have any of ya'll noticed the ad usually in the About The Way forum for buying VPW's books?? It may be there right now for all I know but here's a screen capture of the ad....

agm.jpg

So my question is... where are they getting these books? If you click on on of the products, like say, The Bible Tells Me So, the description says it is a new never read book. Are these Eternally Blessed guys in cahoots or competition with TWI bookstore? And copyrights?? It seems strange to me.

sudo

Jesus Christ is not God

by Victor Paul Wierwille (Author)

$94.95

+ $3.99shipping Used - Very Good Seller: sacredworks

Rating:98% positive over the past 12 months (143 ratings.) 174 lifetime ratings.

Shipping: In Stock. Ships from WA, United States Expedited shipping available International shipping available See shipping rates

Comments: Hard Cover. Very Good/No Jacket. 180 pages, name inside otherwise unmarked.

or

Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

found this at Amazon.com

maybe their on to something

Edited by Bolshevik

Well I think those books should be better off being burned. (I'd hate to be party to spreading the filth those books promoted.)

Well Kit, for only $995.95 I can get you your bonfire. :biglaugh:

Edited by Bolshevik

They are probably incorporated in Belize. If a person abandons publication of a work, Belezian copyright law allows anybody else to publish it.

I think it is twi's greatest nightmare..

:biglaugh:

there is a group based in Belize who SELLS "doc's" pfal series on DVD..

Here's a wacky thought.

Why not just buy the stuff the original authors put out and skip the middle vic---errr-- I mean middle man?

Wasn't it VPW who was always saying,"I wish you could see it in the original".?

Just tryin' ta save ya some cash!

Bolshevic,

Re:<B><I><font color=maroon>"they even have some of the prevailing word editions."</font></I></B>

Yeah.. I saw that too. They also have TWI music. I'm wondering who these guys are and how they are getting away with it :blink:

<center>sudo</center>

I didn't see the blue or red book. Surely they'd know if someone was buying them in bulk. . .

Let's see, detail minded, 3000 American followers, 5000 collaterals sold, . . . hhhmmmm. .

Bolshevic,

Re:<B><I><font color=maroon>"they even have some of the prevailing word editions."</font></I></B>

Yeah.. I saw that too. They also have TWI music. I'm wondering who these guys are and how they are getting away with it :blink:

<center>sudo</center>

I didn't see any recent music. ?

Bolshevik,

I forgot to include the link but it looks like you guys found it alright... its http://www.eternallyblessed.com/ . I didn't mean to imply that the site had <B><I>recent</I></B> TWI music. Here's the link that takes you to their TWI songs... just click <a href=http://www.eternallyblessed.com/music.html><B><I><font color=red>HERE!</font></I></B></a> I'm wondering who these guys are!!

<center>sudo</center>

I saw the link but I don't recognize any of the music. (Wouldn't think it had anything to do with twi except subtle phrases like "emaus". Maybe before my time.

Maybe Linder knows.

Well, they're based in Nashville, according to the "contact us" info. Looks like and ex-wafer is running an on-line bookstore.

Not surprising to see lots of music by ex-wayfers there. There are still ex-way musicians active in producing tapes and CDs of their music.

They may have a deal with TWI to sell the various books and such. Maybe they are affiliated?

Edited by Listener

:offtopic:

agm.jpg

I thought it was strangely appropriate that next to Wierwilles Books was an advertisement for another religious scam Free Instant Ordination

Google knows precisely where to accurately file the things of this type of spiritual depth--right next to the Free Ringtones, and the Coffee Expose's

Edited by mstar1

I'm wondering who these guys are!!

Well I may be showing my age but...I know who Good Seed is...have all their old stuff...I know who Tom Burke is...ditto on his stuff and I know who Dean Ellenwood is again on the "stuff". But the rest of 'em...not a clue.

they even have some of the prevailing word editions.

They will be sorely disappointed witht the Prevailing Word editions. Some things were edited to accommodate Craig's "new light". I worked in Printing Services and thought it was weird they sent them to Way Publications for editing (not just proofreading).

During the fog years, I had left TWI in 1990 and came back in 1993. We had a study on "Are the Dead Alive Now?" There was a major discussion with voices being raised because there was a part in the book which had been changed about Elijah never seeing death. Some had books which said one thing, and some had books which said another. Obviously it was something that was slipped in and never told to anyone. I bet they never dreamed a group of people would get together and read their books to discover a difference. I wish I could remember what the difference was.

BTW: I sold every single one of my Way books on ebay to a very zealous man in Minnesota. He paid $235. I also sold him my Cambridge Bible for $35. It was brand new and never used. He was very excited to receive the items and preached Dr. VPW to me insessantly. :rolleyes: I was polite and didn't even address VPW, or I wouldn't have had anything nice to say. He said he was putting the books in his ministry library for all in his fellowship to read. I think this guy had his own offshoot going. I never bought the prevailing word edition of the collaterals. So mine were from the early 80s. He was happy about that.

Edited by Nottawayfer

During the fog years, I had left TWI in 1990 and came back in 1993. We had a study on "Are the Dead Alive Now?" There was a major discussion with voices being raised because there was a part in the book which had been changed about Elijah never seeing death. Some had books which said one thing, and some had books which said another. Obviously it was something that was slipped in and never told to anyone. I bet they never dreamed a group of people would get together and read their books to discover a difference. I wish I could remember what the difference was.

That reminds me about Judas hanging himself. There are two different explanations, one in the collaterals one in JCOP. I pointed this out to folks, who got really upset (to my surprise), so I let it go.

Sudo the Belizean BRC Anthony and Amy recently bought the bookstore from Delores she started it as a part time hobby and it became full time work. She was looking for someone to take it and keep it running I considered it but in the end declined having already absorbed the inventory of another store The Red Thread Bookstore also California based years ago, I did buy some of her inventory for ours though and Anthony took the rest.

Edited by WhiteDove

I just listend to some of the songs, and I remember a lot of the songs being played when I was still in.

I know the Good Seed album "Fishers of Men" album, Pre-CD of course (LP version of course) being on sale when i was in yet. Predates me I guess as to the time period when i was in (mid 70's to early 80's to be exact).

And the Lisa (Lockridge) Tracy album is a reminder of when she was in the Corps the same time a friend of mine was and did the song "Fountain of Living Waters" on the piano.

But dmiller i forgot about the song "Sandles in the Sky" untill you posted it. I remember it too.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Now I'm getting a brain overload from all these memories :confused::confused::confused:

Edited by danteh1

Whitedove,

Re"..the Belizean BRC Anthony and Amy recently bought the bookstore from Delores she started it as a part time hobby and it became full time work..."

I know Anthony and his daughter Amy. Good people. Do you think they are the ones advertising? And if so.... where the heck are they getting the *new* books and CD's??

sudo

P.S. Who is Delores??