GreaseSpot Cafe

A play on book titles

danteh1

I thought of a way some of us could introduce a bit more fun by starting a forum on a play on book titles by a "certian" orginization.

I know that this might be better suited in the humor section but would like to start it out here and then PAW could move it to the appropriate location after a day or so.

So here is the deal. Take a book or class, or whatever and make a play on the name. For instance:

Are The Dead Alive Now? -- Yes! In the BOD and in the very top leadership positions.

The "Doctor" Tells Me So

The New, Profitable Church

The MOG's Way

Vic's Magnified Word

Order Your Steps in My Word

Sold together as a set: Studies in Submissive Living.

Jesus Christ is Not Important

Jesus Christ is Passed Over

Jesus Christ Our Promise of Red Drapes

Christians Should Be Broke

Giving Repeatedly

Reciving The Holy Spittle From Leaders

'The Fake of .... and Absurdities' the class that replaced 'P.rison F.or A.$$*ole L.oy'

'Jesus Christ Passed Over the TWIt's Leadership'

any ideas for new books taken from this site by TWIt's in N.K. are payable to the persons who thought up the new names for your books. Payable in advance please, no checks just cash and carry.

Raf,

I didn't think it could be done but you have, sir. The entire set of collaterals (or collusionals) condensed into one comprehensive volume. You are a genius. However, TWI won't want you because 10 books generates more payola than one. I guess YOU won't be prevailing any time soon. icon_wink.gif;)-->

JT