GreaseSpot Cafe

Song of the moment

nandon

Dear (((((OKCW)))!You did this just perfectly: I often forget to turn on the HTML setting below between attachments and post icons, called Post options. Put HTML on - Raw Linebreak ModePs: I copied your tube to turn it on but it was incomplete. This sometimes happens if you don't right click on it's code and then press select all before You copy it here. Sometimes if you just highlight it, it loses... so to speak.... parts of itself :) With a little Help from your friends :dance: RainbowsGirl.

Hope this helped out OKC. :)The Cult that Snapped. Edited to say ---Sorry --- I had two of your slide postings up here, but they won't shut up, and were playing continually here on the site.So I deleted them. Folks can just click on your links. I tried. :)

Edited by dmiller

Hope this helped out OKC. :)

The Cult that Snapped.

Edited to say ---

Sorry --- I had two of your slide postings up here, but they won't shut up, and were playing continually here on the site.

So I deleted them. Folks can just click on your links. I tried. :)

thats okay! :rolleyes:

Blind Willie Johnson--Dark was the night, cold was the ground

Blind Willie Johnson died penniless of pneumonia after sleeping bundled in wet newspapers in the ruins of his house that burned down after he was refused admission to a hospital to treat his burns

This track by Johnson was chosen by NASA to be put on the Voyager spacecraft and was launched into space in 1977. It left our solar system on December 16, 2004.

I love this old "Rock and Soul" song by Junior Walker..."Shotgun"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfalx_jr-...s-shotgun_music

Edited by Steveo