GreaseSpot Cafe

Song of the moment

nandon

Another underrated band in my opinion . BTW this is still on my playlist.

<P>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<P>

Mason Proffitt!!!!! They were instrumental in the "Country" Rock scene. They finally released their first album on CD last year. They had some stiff competition, Pure Prairie League and New Riders of the Purple Sage for new bands.

Things have been heavy and deep for the past few weeks. I need a break so I'm gonna share what I think is the happiest song on earth.

just for a few minutes, let's pretend..........................................

Dooj - I liked both songs you recently posted. Dot Matrix turned me onto Daughtry not too long ago. Did ya get to listen to the New Shoes song I posted?

Krys - Perfect selection for this morning - it's been heavy for months here. After ditty boppin' to Feelin' Groovy, I'm ready to have a great day! Thanks! :dance:

Dooj - I liked both songs you recently posted. Dot Matrix turned me onto Daughtry not too long ago. Did ya get to listen to the New Shoes song I posted?

Krys - Perfect selection for this morning - it's been heavy for months here. After ditty boppin' to Feelin' Groovy, I'm ready to have a great day! Thanks! :dance:

Hey there Bow - I love that song... New shoes are usually a pretty good solution, eh? LOL

Krys - Love Simon and Garfunkle....

Waysider - NICE! Love that song

Hmmmmm - It's early... and I love it all...might be a good day today.

Or - I just need a better vocabulary :rolleyes:

Edited by doojable