GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Top of the World!

doojable

Hey birthday buddy. I hope yours is a good one this year. :) Do you think this cool spell (high 90's folks, that's unheard of in Phoenix in July, it should be about 110 to 120) is our present from God? Who else could make such a wonderful change to our horrible summer heat and with such perfect timing? Hehe, regardless, enjoy it, have a good one and hope to catch up with you in chat if we ever both get in there at same time. I miss talking to ya!

Thank you, sweet people, for the good wishes! Sorry I haven't been around much: I'll try to do better.

Dooj: You are a wonderful woman, and this place wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for remembering me.

Eyesopen and Rainbow girl: I have enjoyed seeing you grow in this wonderful place whenever I peek in, and look forward to seeing your sweetness and wisdom continue. You both are a great addition to this banquet.

Strange One: Good to see you sir! Keep the Texas fires burning for me! I had my morning coffee in my favorite cup that is labeled "If you lead a good life, say your prayers & go to church, When you die you will go to Texas". Well, I do two out of three so maybe I'll get back to New Braunfels one day. :wink2:

Cool. T-bone, and Templelady: You all are precious and special.

Dmiller: I miss our chats. You are a good man (for a Yank). :biglaugh:

Chatty: I pray all is well with you. Your heart always shows through, and I wish you nothing but peace and happiness.

Bikerbabe: Didn't you figure it out? The cooler weather was my gift to you!!! :dance: Happiest of birthdays to you!

Suda: Love to you and Sudo. My prayers are for your family to continue to prosper, and for life to keep smiling brightly on you all.

Jonny: You know I have a special place in my heart for you.

Excathedra: When I get to heaven, I'm saving a spot in the living room for you-on the comfest couch I can find-but take your time, okay? I love you bunches.

and Paw-Thanks for keeping me around.

Hope I remembered everyone. Love and hugs to all.