GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL

Outfield

it is is your syllabus after pfal it has questions about the receiving the holy spirit today book.

a butch of question you fill in the answers. then you send the answers to HQ, to say you took the class and can take the intermediate class.

most of mine are still blank. I'm not sure about the intermediate class having one

Well, I have the tests, but I'm not going to let YOU use them!!!

HeeHeeHee.

Just kiddin'.

I still have the *home studies* series that had to be completed in order to be accepted into the Advanced Class.

Is there a specific question you were interested in?

I'd be glad to post it for you.

Welcome, Outfield...the only test I recall from PFAL was when you ask the pendant "yes? no? yes? no? yes? no?...yes?...yes! - alright boys and girls - let's take a five minute break before we finish up tonight's session."

Well, I have the tests, but I'm not going to let YOU use them!!!

HeeHeeHee.

Just kiddin'.

I still have the *home studies* series that had to be completed in order to be accepted into the Advanced Class.

Is there a specific question you were interested in?

I'd be glad to post it for you.

Test?? Home studies?? The only test I took was for the AC.

I don't recall having to do home studies for it.

For foundational and intermediate pfal --

you signed the green card, paid your money,

and you were in.

Oh and -- welcome to GreaseSpot Outfield. :)

There were 2 different types of home studies for the classes, PFAL had home studies that were given to you at the back of the foundational and intermediate class and then they had about a 6hr test you took before going to the Advanced class to make sure you were spiritually mature enough(gag) to reciecve the information in the class.

Now when the WoAP class came out in '96, they did a series of home studies that you got before going to the Adv. class, there were 1-3 packets of about 100 questions each given to prospective students every couple weeks over about a 20 week period as a prep for going. They had a strict timeline to complete and you didnt recieve the next set until you turned in the previous. They would then grade them and then let you know what you had to work on before going to the class.

I did the first group and unfortunately helped to administer and grade people who fell into the second group. If I remember correctly both were a pain and because they put so much pressure around doing them, it made it totally unenjoyable to those who had to do it, where it could have been fun otherwise.

I dont have either one but in case you didnt know, was just letting you know they redid them when they changed the class. So the question is which homestudies are you looking for. Since your title says PFAL I will asume that's the class you were talking about.