GreaseSpot Cafe

Everything they have

rascal

You know...everything...I mean EVERYTHING twi has....they owe to us.

Us the copped out ones...the ones out in left field...the little pittance they recieve from the pathetically few faithfull can hardly be enough to pay the light bills, and legal fees anymore.

WE are the ones who gave the money to buy their buildings and property...WE are the ones who witnessed and held fellowships in our homes ...ran classes free of charge....to bring people to twi who in turn brought more people with their money and free labor.

We financed the ministry, we bought the buildings that they live and work in, we provided the food that they ate, the tables and utensils they ate on....the clothes on their backs...the very toilet paper that they wipe their sanctimonious bu tts on.....

What I am saying is....that the people that are left are NOT the ones who built that ministry.

What did twi do when one of us was declared posessed or m&a??? Well if you were an author, your books were removed from the shelves....if you were a musician ...your tapes pulled from the book store..artists...your work was no longer acceptible in peoples homes.

Any photograghs your loved ones had were to be removed and destroyed....lest one of the faithfull become spiritually contaminated.

What I am saying is...that isn`t it ironic that everything they have ....everything that they enjoy, down to the morsels of food they place in their sanctimonious mouths .....the chairs that they sit their soft fat undeserving fannies in....was provided courtesy of US.....those too vile to be associated with....those whom are too spiritually contaminated to be allowed on grounds to attend services in the auditorium WE built....our ears too evil to be permitted to listen...our eyes too vile to read their publications.

I wonder why the spiritual contamination doesn`t appear to spread to our money that they spend, and the property that we provided?

You have to wonder why they cannot allow a book or photo or music of a m&a person ......but everything that we built, that our contaminated money bought still remains spiritually clean.

Edited by rascal

Yep. And they are ravining over it like a pack of jackals. Maneuvering, positioning.. moneyhands would surely like to have his hands more directly on the money, I'm sure..

why work, or plan, or REALLY do anything when you can just bleed off a little year by year from the mother lode..

It can't be that pleasant of an existence though. Seems one must always show that they are worthy of the position, and there are what.. a few hundred others who would gladly take their place.. always maneuvering, positioning themselves for the kill..

What's rosie done to justify her geat salary?

"donna, call the lawyers. There's a little group that calls themselves "the vey".."

The next pres, they'd save money simply hiring a monkey..

With all of the politics, maneuvering, positioning.. I have one question:

where's the love in all of this?

Yep. And they are ravining over it like a pack of jackals. Maneuvering, positioning.. moneyhands would surely like to have his hands more directly on the money, I'm sure..

why work, or plan, or REALLY do anything when you can just bleed off a little year by year from the mother lode..

It can't be that pleasant of an existence though. Seems one must always show that they are worthy of the position, and there are what.. a few hundred others who would gladly take their place.. always maneuvering, positioning themselves for the kill..

What's rosie done to justify her geat salary?

"donna, call the lawyers. There's a little group that calls themselves "the vey".."

The next pres, they'd save money simply hiring a monkey..

With all of the politics, maneuvering, positioning.. I have one question:

where's the love in all of this?

None whatsoever they are as cold as a chunk of ice in the artic

You make a good point! Hadn't ever thought about it from that perspective ... just further proof "the love of money is the root of much evil" (not "all" ... check some texts if you think I'm blaspheming) ...

DL, Admirer of the pooch

Edited by DogLover

Bolshevic, you are correct, Rosey has her own money...but she doesn`t use it to maintain her house...lawn....pool...living expenses...that is all done courtesy of twi paycheck and free labor from the corpes. if I am not mistaken.

I understand that her money was one of the things that helped her up the twi leader as it did so many.

Twi always had a way of targeting the people that would make them look good or more legitimate.

Money heck..I want my youth and lost opportunities of college and career :(

I want the time back that should have been spent with grandparents and friends who have since passed away....the time that I spent instead sanding and painting bed frames at emporia....and picking up garbage in ohio and witnessing and running twigs and running classes bringing new members and more money in.....the time I lost in going wow and such ...leaving family and friends and forsaking college because who needed a worldly family or knowledge???

I want it ALL back...

The hypocracy of removing cop outs books and music because it was unsafe and dangerous........but not of removing themselves from the grounds and buildings that we bought and built ...just chaps my bu tt.

Bolshevic, you are correct, Rosey has her own money...but she doesn`t use it to maintain her house...lawn....pool...living expenses...that is all done courtesy of twi paycheck and free labor from the corpes. if I am not mistaken.

I understand that her money was one of the things that helped her up the twi leader as it did so many.

Twi always had a way of targeting the people that would make them look good or more legitimate.

non-corpse staff too.

I was just sayin I heard her money came from free-labor too.

I want it ALL back...

I totally hear you here Rascal. I would love to have back all the years that I spent in twi, but unfortunately it is all gone and I am trying despirately to let it be gone. The best that I can do is try to pick out the good things (a difficult task to be sure), pull out the things that I can learn from (good and bad) and then apply those items that are worthy to my future to make it the best that I can. This is tough for me and harder for others.

When I think of my misspent youth I am reminded of Job. He lost everything and in great quantities. He never got any of it back. He got new stuff in greater abundance. I also remember that Job didn't get replacement stuff (You simply cannot replace one child with another. Once a child is lost they are gone and no matter what we do we cannot replace them.) But Job got new children and new stuff.

I am certain that he lamented the loss of his children and perhaps other things that he lost but he moved on. It is also a great possibility (probability actually) that he was very angry at those that took that which he loved from him and that he wanted revenge. But ultimately that is God's job.

It helps me to remember Job's patience especially when I am struck with a near uncontrolable urge to break someone's nose. I have often swore that if I ever were to meet up with the dirty rotten so and so that did this or that back then, that I would just deck the rat bastard. But alas I would probably get thrown in jail (because some people are just weenies!). Too bad we can't have a "real" weenie roast!

I don't suppose that we can do a class action suit against twi for lost wages or something like that can we?

What did twi do when one of us was declared posessed or m&a??? Well if you were an author, your books were removed from the shelves....if you were a musician ...your tapes pulled from the book store..artists...your work was no longer acceptible in peoples homes.

This one always bothered me. (Well, other stuff bothered me, too, of course.) Even IF someone really HAD gotten possessed, why wold his past work be any less godly? "Sorry, Solomon. We're pulling Proverbs and Ecclesiastes now tht you've married a bunch of pagan wives."

George

Staff meeting at seven AM

Rosie:

"I'm calling this meeting to order. "

"donna, good job. You have shown exempelary service to da crown, I mean der vey.."

"thaanks maaamm"..

"and harvey, you've done a good job keeping your mouth shut for another year. Congratulations"

*harvey nods, in weak submission*

"lawyers?"

"well, the old 'members' are making some noise about another class action suit. But don't worry, put some starch back in your hair.."

"*Mr* linder, why haven't I heard about this? You do get on the internet, don't you??"

"well, ahem.."

"You do know that I could have you back on graveyard duty, don't you???!!!"

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Eyes Open, great perspective, the book of Job is relevant to all those of us who suffered greatly at the hands of the "spiritual leaders".  

Although a class action suit would get a lot of support, it's probably past the statute of limitations period.  

I think that this is just one of the many lessons that we can learn from Job. But as your tag line says not everyone is ready to move on yet and in some things some never will. Far be it for me to tell anyone that they have to "move on" or "just count your blessings today". And as Rascal has said many times "It wasn't just us" and that thing alone gives many comfort. We are not alone in our struggle to make sense out of it all and to try and figure out exactly what that means to us now. Job just happens to be someone that I can count as "one of the crew". He didn't have twi but he certainly lost as much as many of us.

I know that the statute of limitations has expired for such a thing as a class action suit for wages, but it does make for an amusing thought. :biglaugh: Can you just imagine the look on some faces if we were to win such a suit? Ahhh...the imagination is such a wonderful thing. Mr. Linderman may be consigned to chief manure shoveller.

"You do know that I could have you back on graveyard duty, don't you???!!!"

I literally meant "graveyard" duty. Wasn't that his claim to fame, chasing unwanted pets and "trespassers" out of the cemetary?

Make the old dog get up from behind the desk, and hit the beat..

:biglaugh: