GreaseSpot Cafe

The Pitter-Patter of Little !'s

Cindy!

Great news.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be a granny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The little ! is due June 22, 2008

The mom-to-be is doing very well and eating everything in sight! (She plowed through the german chocolate birthday cake Steve! bought me)

Had her first dr appt this week...all is welll!

Just call me Nana!!!

Yes, it's early in life for her, but she is an amazing young woman and he is a fine young man and they are handling it quite well. I'm SO glad we don't live in an age where moms to be are forced into homes, or even worse, into abortions....those were such barbaric practices and times.

Jessica is finishing high school, making plans for her future (she wants to be a music teacher) and her fiance is a wonderful young man.

Our family has welcomed them and the coming future addition into our hearts and lives with open arms and hearts.

We hope you will, as well....but regardless of the response to this post....we are very happy and hopeful for our wonderful Jessica and Jay!!!

Edited by Cindy!

Great news.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be a granny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The little ! is due June 22, 2008

The mom-to-be is doing very well and eating everything in sight! (She plowed through the german chocolate birthday cake Steve! bought me)

Had her first dr appt this week...all is welll!

Just call me Nana!!!

Yes, it's early in life for her, but she is an amazing young woman and he is a fine young man and they are handling it quite well. I'm SO glad we don't live in an age where moms to be are forced into homes, or even worse, into abortions....those were such barbaric practices and times.

Jessica is finishing high school, making plans for her future (she wants to be a music teacher) and her fiance is a wonderful young man.

Our family has welcomed them and the coming future addition into our hearts and lives with open arms and hearts.

We hope you will, as well....but regardless of the response to this post....we are very happy and hopeful for our wonderful Jessica and Jay!!!

Congrats, Cindy!

Take good care of them grandkids so Jessica CAN get a degree and teach music!

:eusa_clap:

Snort?

Congratulations, !'s! My three favorite people in the world are my grandsons. I love my wife, of course; but SHE's not always happy to see me! :biglaugh:

George

Oh the joy! The reward for enduring parenthood, eh? :)

I'm sittin' here with my grandson Cletus(that's his name), Cleophus(he's the ornery one) and Clara Belle(that's short for Helen).

When they saw this, the three of them, in unison, exclaimed,

"AWESOME!!"

For once, I totally agreed with all three of them.

Life is one big, exciting adventure.

Yep, Zix was right more than he knows......

I took Jess in to get birth control pills, but like her Mom.....they gave her blinding migraines.

So we went to another sure form that the dr. recommended, yet blessed with her mother's fertility....(I got pregnant 3 times while FAITHFULLY using 3 different types of birth control.) ....so....well....you can do the math (so to speak).

We are SO looking forward to June!!!!!

Such a lucky babe to be welcomed into the world with such anticipation and joy!

And congratulations to Cindy! (et al!). My mother in law told me, and I find it completely true, that grand children are God's reward for not having bashed your own kids to death while they were teenagers.....(that's a joke! we've all been there at one time or other)

The only thing I dislike about being a grandmother is that now, I am "sleeping" with a grandfather....it spoils my image!

• 1 month later...
Bad news, I'm afraid.....

Just after she reached her second timester (In fact it was Christmas Eve) my daughter suffered a miscarriage.

Thank you for your love and support...it means a lot.

So sorry to hear that, Cindy!

I have you in my prayers.

I know from experience how hard that can be to deal with.

waysider

That must be devasting to all the !'s. Please convey my condolences to all.

With all respect due to the family, given this turn of events, I'm going to start a thread in the prayer room. Perhaps further posts could go there - - I think it's a little more private.