GreaseSpot Cafe

Here we go again..

Ham

Funny how the past comes and bites one in the rear.

Don't be embarrassed. I've had it nip at me as well a couple of times..

:biglaugh:

You know.. any LEGITIMATE organization you would apply for for a pastorate or such, knowing your past, would likely ask most of the same questions..

yep.. starting with questions about your "degree" in theology..

yet you place yourself in a position where your "followers" cannot..

what does that suggest, hmm?

• Upvote 1

I rode in said car one time. My wife (at the time) rode in it several times. Aside from it being in pristine condition, the thing I remember most is that he told me the car did not actually belong to him. I don't remember if he said it belonged to Gramps, or big brother. My wife (at the time) and I had a big falling out over what I thought was the equivalent of impropriety in having such a vehicle at his fingertips while the rest of us drove clunkers. That was when all the "needs basis" propaganda was starting to fill the air. I also questioned, much to her chagrin, his fondness for W!ld T^rkey while the rest of us were couch diving for quarters to scrounge up a 40(oz.) ----Did I mention we got divorced not long after that?

• Upvote 3

Hmm.. vewy, vewy interesting..

maybe they had to have the thing in someone elses name just to be able to get it insured..

whoever owned it.. so much for living on "needs basis" anyway..

well, gramps left the red drapes legacy I guess. If you have to have a car, it might as well be a $90,000 model..

if one must eat, may as well use bone china service every day.. crystal.. silver..

consider sex as a need? Might as well have "variety"..

I really can see why rosie ran them off.. it was probably enough to even turn HER stomach..

interesting that the people who REALLY lived on "needs basis" (way productions) had NO access to the same gas pump. They were marked on the little list the guy showed me as among those to be turned away..

this was the one night of "bless patrol" I EVER pulled at a roa. The fawning character was aching to go watch his hero perform what was anticipated as the finest teaching of the week, on Hebrews 11. He needed someone to sub.. guess who said yes?

and bucko was out a cruising.. so I found out a couple of things..

1. He did NOT regard the "greatness of da word" nor paps.. but he relished position.

2. He was one arrogant sob..

the odds and coincidences almost over-whelm me..

• Upvote 1

"You are weighed in the balances, and found wanting (sorely lacking)"..

vewy vewy vewy interesting.. that described another sycophants grand child..

"I didn't write the book people"..

You want "the word and nothing but da word"..

well, what can I say.. there it is..

• Upvote 1

I remember vics description of the party these words were uttered, the writing on the wall..

a big drinking party with lots of schnapps, drambuie and wild turkey..

pretty appropriate..

the rest of us have to settle for cheap Cabernet..

• Upvote 2

Nasty, nasty stuff.. don't worry..

I'll bring the cabernet. We'll have to figure who's gonna bring the acid or shrooms.

a word of warning.. don't consume the cabernet right before it hits.. you might be breathing pure cabernet the next few hours or so..

I had something like that happen once..

• Upvote 1

I dunno.. I've rolled up to some kind of party that didn't live up to its advertised expectations.. i.e.. had a supposed open door slammed in my face.. well.. not my loss.

some people are so damned paranoid..its a love hate thing.. they'd love to have the intimacy, but absolutely hate any sacrifice that would make it possible..

I'd try it again.. maybe I'm a proverbial glutton or punishment or something..

if we are going to have a party.. let's have a party..

I'm pretty harmless..

It's going to have to be after December the twelfth or so..

during a short break between fall and spring semesters..

• Upvote 1

No W!ld T^rkey. either.

will red Concord Grape Morgen David or Maneshelvitz Passover wine do :drink:

• Upvote 1

next question (not accusation by any means..)

Did you at ANY TIME accept or request sexual favors, based on being the "son of the guy who runs this organization"?

I personally saw you get away with a tank of gas.. and you seemed rather "practiced" in your presentation about how you were the son of the great one.. how much further did this kind of behavior continue?

Just put the question in queue. Maybe just answer it to yourself..

You WILL be answering that question to Someone, someday..

for your sake, I hope the genuine answer is "no"..

• Upvote 1

Maybe we thought we had too much to lose,as time went on I would say for me I had enough.

Ya know all I can stand,I cant stands no more.The sane part rose to the top,Losing the way,found my own way,geez jesus is still jesus.

Shoulda known when (twi) restricts what you do ,say and even think ,it is time to leave the way and find a new way.

God will make a way where there was no way(out).Hear that vic2?It did not work the first time,do you and the old guys think it will work now?

Break the mold.Or maybe no incone taxws is right up your alley.

HONESTLY YOU AINT NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.Bible?no male female bond or free?Veil rent from top down,indicating God wanted no seperation.

Stop the mogfot bs,actualy be a servantand live it,there a concept,you really would turn things on its ear.

• Upvote 1

So fella.. and if you don't have at least somebody reading this stuff posted about *your* organization.. you are NUTS. My opinion anyway..

what does your MOTHER think about your *great* endeavor?

pa seems to relish using your name..

and *uncle* mac..

what about ma?

I'm sure she said SOMETHING.. what was it..

if the "grand" poobah isn't reading this.. staff, please pass the message..

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Greasespot Cafe exists to tell the other side of the story. That is a mission statement which is difficult for any reasonable person to argue with given the reality of TWI, VP, et al. Really a no-brainer.

Within that other side of the story, is the ugly reason for the Way Corps inception, painfully clear in the articulation of the Way Corps Principles. It was created within the boundaries of a pseudo-Christian cult for some to have authority over the less initiated of the flock .

Therein lies one of the more seedy realities of TWI. . . and although people may not have been especially duped, which is a highly arguable point, they were especially indoctrinated.

Not to add insult to injury, but they actually paid money for this intense indoctrination.

The Way Corps wasn't some preschool He-man-woman-haters Klub. . . .these are people who were conditioned to believe they acquired an in-depth spiritual perception and awareness above the rest of humanity and over centuries of Christian heritage.

So while the Way Corps reunion site may seem like sharing hearts at the snack-shop some 30 years later. . . . the exclusivity and arrogance remains. . . . offensive in the existence of such a place. BTW, it should be moderated by a team of professional Crisis Counselors!!

We have freedom of religion in this country. . . so, it is not offending any laws. . . . just a decent moral code. It certainly isn't a therapeutic concept like Greasespot. . . .and as a Christian, I would even call it reveling in sin. . . . but, then again. . . so was TWI.

It doesn't even take breaking it down to its least common denominator to see how problematic it is. . . . it however, does take a basic sense of right and wrong. . . . which was in short supply when associated with any TWI conditioning.

What need does that site really fill? There is a question to ponder.

this quote is from the "do they talk about the victster's cause of death on the corps site" thread.

seems appropriate here..

what is this group doing which is any different?

You idjits running this thing.. you are so dysfunctional.. you really have no business running anybody else's life.. masquerading as some kind of *man* (*men*) of gawd.. you can't even take care of your own pudgy self..

I don't claim to be much better. You could analyse my life and pick it apart as well. Please feel free to do so. But I'm not bringing my nonsense to the next generation either..

they don't NEED my nonsense..

at least I have the sense to acknowledge it..

• 1 month later...

Considering the one "victim" of the program who chose to post here developed a sudden inability to speak..

maybe they have..

It seems likely to me the victim was told to leave this evil place when they discovered their bullying was not acceptible.

Probably given a place to handle his own actions in his thinking by blaming us.

Truth be told there are little girls here at GSC that could back down their attempt to intimidate us into accepting the love, so-called.

(Added in editing)

I hope the awesome women of GSC can overlook the implied sexism in my last statement because my taunt is aimed at long time Way Ministry thinking patterns. :unsure:

Edited by JeffSjo