GreaseSpot Cafe

Here we go again..

Ham

The sad thing is the kid probably regards me as an enemy.. when I'm anything but..

just another "critic"..

too bad..

the current "advisors" that surround him would probably say "go for it, BE gawd.."

yeah well .. some here regard me as an enemy for disagreeing .. oh well ... communication is good. Some back and forth in an open and honest way is how conflicts get resolved.

I don't have time for those rules of nicey nice where everything is so shrouded in nuance that you can't tell what people mean. And people that use those techniques are usually telling you to eff off, but in their nice way ... :o Others just flame you and try to intimidate ... an old jedi vp mind trick.

There are things to learn from that twisted past ... those inside the new groups think they have learned ... so why would they be afraid of a little back and forth here?

Communication is more like sport to me ... not "let's just be super nice to everyone .. and have a super nice day" ... no, tell me what you think, and don't just throw insults. Communicate.

But too many people have too much to hide ... they don't want to be honest .. they are working an agenda ... and so it goes ...

I don't know the kid .. but yeah ... if he blows it, how will the word ever survive? It is an interesting soap opera to watch ... and our lampooning will hopefully poke a hole in any delusions of grandeur ... but you never know ... everyone likes to dream ...

every person that has crossed my path.. it's been for a reason.. and for the most part, I've figured out why..

even "the kid"..

maybe he's not "spirtual" enough yet to figure it out..

:)

maybe I'm a voice, from the future..

I've had some of these voices.. I wish I had listened sometimes..

Edited by Ham
  • Upvote 1

"in depth spiritual perception and awareness.."

hah.

all I perceive, is an intellectully dumbed down "renewed mind" self or otherwise inflicted egotistical attitude that CAN'T consider any other valid options..

well, that's the end of my analysis of corps principle one..

:biglaugh:

what's next.. hmm.

To receive training in the whole word, so as to be able to teach others..

how can one do this in only one year? To "be able to teach" in an academic sense requires something like seventeen years of school work..

• Upvote 1

If one wants to teach math, chemistry, english, physics, or other field "unlike it has been known since the earth cooled".. one needs even MORE than seventeen years of formal education.. more like twenty five or so..

I think in a year's time, one might come to understand someone else's take on scripture..

how do you propose to impart this level of "knowledge" and "wisdom"?

will the "inductees" emerge miraculously with a working knowledge of Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic?

or will they emerge with a *closed mind* and YOUR take on the bible?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I wonder.. what to the "board" constitutes "training in the whole word.."

vic's pfal series?

Does part of this concept include the vicster's claim that cancer = devil possession?

if so, how do you reconcile the fact that der manogawd to the whole world succumbed to this disease?

Will your group shun those who contract this disease as "contaminated", "compromised", "possessed"?

If you hold the words of vic true you will.. and his own words condemned the man himself..

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK.. just another question. "What does ma say about all of this?"

yeah.. ma.

I can't imagine a rational mom.. saying.. go ahead boy, start a cult like gramps..

there ARE two parents involved in this, are there not?

Or do you think she's a "cop out" too..?

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What good is a thread if one can't take it off topic..

"organized chaos" defines some of the threads I've started..

It's election day! I wonder if the sewers participants and "staff" are lined up at the polls yet..

I can almost make a pretty good guess on who they WON'T vote for..

somehow, at the end of the day, I have a feeling that they are going to dig in and wait for the "end of the world"..

miraculously, the next morning.. they'll look out, and find western civilization is still intact..

just another disaster the mini-mogdafatster saved us from..

I wonder how many disasters he's averted so far..

• Upvote 1

To commemorate the "miracle" they could commission a mural on one of the barns, or whatever they call the "worship center"..

"Jesus (ahem) vicster, and the twelve, going forth, casting their ballots to save western civilization.."

it's another one of "those" mornings.. just humor me.. seem to be having a lot of them lately..

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

• Upvote 1

I wonder how they REALLY view the results of this election..

a day of mourning, because of the success of the communist plot, to delude voters everywhere, to destroy our wally mart way of life in the united states?

A "crisis", to bolster up the "troops" to vigilance and preparedness?

since there is no dialog, I can only guess.. but I bet it's a good guess..

Then again, maybe they just don't care.. just gone away to try to unplug from the "system"..

Edited by Ham
  • Upvote 1

I wonder how they REALLY view the results of this election..

a day of mourning, because of the success of the communist plot, to delude voters everywhere, to destroy our wally mart way of life in the united states?

A "crisis", to bolster up the "troops" to vigilance and preparedness?

since there is no dialog, I can only guess.. but I bet it's a good guess..

Then again, maybe they just don't care.. just gone away to try to unplug from the "system"..

Maybe emergency preparedness will be taken up a notch.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

sooo.. no thanks to you or your "extreme" training.. a few probably will "graduate" from your mighty program..

what does this "confer" on said graduates?

The "conferring" committee.. who is it? Who are they?

some young punk.. with a black gown and white tassel conferring what, and on the authority of what?

or the guy who takes main stage with ordination papers issued by "saint" vic..

it's at the least, pathetic. At the worst, troubling, and sick..

what can the inductees actually DO with their little pieces of papers.. take more of your classes?

• Upvote 1

what can the inductees actually DO with their little pieces of papers.. take more of your classes?

Well, unlike RC priests or virtually any other denominationally trained individual, you certainly can't get any college credit for it. The main problem for becoming accredited is actually attracting people with PhD's to teach. And that would require teaching to more than the 3rd grade level, and allowing some professional or more educationally based dialogue. But that would disrupt the absolute control they want over things.

and the claim is that they can re-make the wheel with sub-standard resources.. tired, worn out, unqualified and/or unemployed"teachers" whose only claim to fame: they were "trained" or ordained by the vicster the grifter.

Apparently someone there is charismatic enough to round up a few volunteers..

• Upvote 2

I take it the first of the SOWERS Group is about to graduate from their program.

Too bad some of us can not talk to them about what is what..

Has any one here met the vicster II?

I know Mr Ham pants has corresponded via email at least briefly.

• 1 month later...

So the year has passed.. you've done your *little* youth event thing.. sang *doc* vic's praises.. had a few "rousing" teaching of sorts.

Everybody looks so "blessed".. "happy". If that's your measure of success, it doesn't impress me.

Even Manson could chase up a few enthusiastic followers.. he could keep the "family" in line.. his way, or the highway.. sound familiar?

My opinion.. you are operating with even less accountability than a year ago. No answers then to reasonable questions. I am left to assume it is only worse..

Led by a group of aging, bitter disenfranchised victims of a fiendish multi-level marketing program with a thin veneer of religion.. and that's what it was, in reality. So you've got the first set of marks ready, out to recruit the next level..

a tight little "inner circle".. who likely have sworn their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to your organization..

tell me if I'm really that far off the mark here..

• Upvote 1

So the year has passed.. you've done your *little* youth event thing.. sang *doc* vic's praises.. had a few "rousing" teaching of sorts.

Everybody looks so "blessed".. "happy". If that's your measure of success, it doesn't impress me.

Even Manson could chase up a few enthusiastic followers.. he could keep the "family" in line.. his way, or the highway.. sound familiar?

My opinion.. you are operating with even less accountability than a year ago. No answers then to reasonable questions. I am left to assume it is only worse..

Led by a group of aging, bitter disenfranchised victims of a fiendish multi-level marketing program with a thin veneer of religion.. and that's what it was, in reality. So you've got the first set of marks ready, out to recruit the next level..

a tight little "inner circle".. who likely have sworn their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to your organization..

tell me if I'm really that far off the mark here..

Ham........anyone thrown out in the middle of the night? any newsletters or communication? any graduate?

If it's based on the docvic program, then indoctrinees have to go forward to recruit others.....and cff's class must be the foundation of right teaching, right living??