GreaseSpot Cafe

Here we go again..

Ham

"Why do you want to know? You've got trust *issues*. Don't worry. They are going.. somewhere.. besides, it's none of your business.."

It does have a rather sinister appearance.

Just an AOL email address. And a donate tab..

You've gotta be kidding..

I'll have to put one of those donate tabs with my messages, I don't need the kids so much, just send me money. :biglaugh:

Hey buddy, can you spare a dime?

Donate-button-2007.jpg

Stop global warming now ...

donate_button_new.gif

Paint my barns, chop my wood, cook my meals, fix my old rusty truck ....

donate%20BUTTON.jpg

Edited by rhino

I dunno.. it could be that the place doesn't even exist.. sure, they have a few photos..

for all I know, an "inductee" might wake up and find themselves with a horrible headache, and strapped to an oar in one of these..

slave-ship-revolt.JPEG

:biglaugh:

Edited by Ham
  • Upvote 1

I wonder if any of the enrollees have been publically humiliated and crushed.. and then sent home "at the sole discretion of those charged with oversight" as an example to the rest yet..

well, I'm guessing they don't have more than one volunteer yet ...

Yeah, I liked those guys jumping ship in your ship pic ... freedom :biglaugh:

did someone mention sending money ?

lovingly,

in his service,

always,

forever and ever,

and a few million emails of thanks,

Did you use to write thank you's for gifts excie?

I guess people know, if you think you got a personal letter from vpw, most likely it was forged by a secretary ... sorry .... <_<

Did you use to write thank you's for gifts excie?

I guess people know, if you think you got a personal letter from vpw, most likely it was forged by a secretary ... sorry .... <_<

What??

You mean it wasn't really Santa who ate the cookies?

:o

• Upvote 1

What??

You mean it wasn't really Santa who ate the cookies?

:o

Well, if you were a good looking female .. and you got a note saying .. come to my coach tonight ... I'd like to share something with you .... and it smelled like dramboui .. that was probably really Santa ... BAD Santa ... :unsure:

Well, if you were a good looking female .. and you got a note saying .. come to my coach tonight ... I'd like to share something with you .... and it smelled like dramboui .. that was probably really Santa ... BAD Santa ... :unsure:

What I'd like to see is "their" take on this little tidbit from way history..

They seem to be attempting to ressurect the same system, with the same potential of abuse. Same "take our sheet or we'll send you home for *any* reason" posturing..

what's to keep the same thing from happening, all over again?

Assurances? "oh, we've got a board watching over it.."

twi had a board as well..

and this kind of power they exercised over a few thousand, corrupted them to the core.

I think one would have to exonerate the vicster in one's own mind to really believe that his system of abuse and corruption to be worth resurrecting.

Is this new group really holding on to the illusion that the history of corruption was mainly loy's fault, or that vic, an otherwise "honorable" man was just "distracted" by the "temptations" of the world?

C'mon mr "history major".. let's hear a few answers..

Edited by Ham
  • Upvote 1

I think one would have to exonerate the vicster in one's own mind to really believe that his system of abuse and corruption to be worth resurrecting.

Is this new group really holding on to the illusion that the history of corruption was mainly loy's fault, or that vic, an otherwise "honorable" man was just "distracted" by the "temptations" of the world?

C'mon mr "history major".. let's hear a few answers..

Well, in history it is often ego driven people that do these things ... it seems the vic formula worked just fine for vic ... he got a lot of women and a lot of servants providing for his every need, waiting on him hand and foot ... and other parts.

Why not just assume that the intent of this group that is copying the old, is the same as vic's? If they want to replicate vic's thing, maybe they want to replicate those results ...

Train people to bring material abundance to them ... that would be .... wine ... women ... power ... money ...

It might make more sense to assume they really are after the same thing as vic, and that the first plan really DID work just fine ... for vic and a few at the top at least.

at least in today's age, anyone can google this stuff and read sevral points of view before joining.

anyone who hasn't been expressly forbidden that is- i knew one family who were made Mark and Avoid because leadership had revelation that they were at anit-twi web sites.

Some of the offshoots are a little more subtle than using the mark and avoid threat though. "whadya wanna waste your time in a *vomitorium* like that? We oughter just be a moving da word.."

the implication being that if one frequents these sites are practically godless, out of "fellowship" and bitter..

Why not just assume that the intent of this group that is copying the old, is the same as vic's? If they want to replicate vic's thing, maybe they want to replicate those results ...

They aren't giving me many other options here, considering the secrecy, the hiding from light of day..

they won't even say who's supporting the deal.

• Upvote 1

at least in today's age, anyone can google this stuff and read sevral points of view before joining.

anyone who hasn't been expressly forbidden that is- i knew one family who were made Mark and Avoid because leadership had revelation that they were at anit-twi web sites.

Click on the link for a lesson in how they operate that "revelation". :wink2:

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/radio/...with-belle.html

• Upvote 1

Yep.. "revelation"... ha.

"all nine all the time"?

I wonder how many times they've prayed for the demise of the "critics" who stand in the way of "gawd's will" being done..

The "deliver unto Satan" deal.. that was part of the inheritance junior got from vic's teaching, ya know..

I know the m.o..

do they REALLY think they've got God Almighty on a magic wand, to do with Him as they please?

• Upvote 1

I don't know how someone can be aware of Wierwille's lifestyle and still embrace his "concepts of truth"...and pay tribute to him by announcing that he would "be proud of them"...the contradiction is glaring and adds nothing to their credibility.

from Groucho on the schoenheit thread..

seems appropriate here. "gramps" is one of the kid's biggest heroes.. rates over dad.

I think either he's really warped, or the facts of gramps real character have been carefully hidden from him, and covered up, or justified somehow.

maybe a little bit of both..

he's supposed to be a college graduate.. what happened to critical thinking skills? Just drop them in less than a year and a half? Or maybe they don't teach them at that particular university anymore..

just let a handful of well past middle aged culties without a cause sucker and maneuver him in with promises of "greatness".. sheesh.

• Upvote 1

I wonder how many on the board are "card carrying members" of the Liberty Party..

that also was part of the "heritage" of the vicster's teachings and source of "divine" revelation..

I wonder how much they choose to claim of this great "heritage".

1. Holocaust never happened. Or if it did, it wasn't so bad. Oh, if anyone died, well, they weren't *really* Jews anyways.. Hitler wasn't such a bad guy. Besides, *they* were not *us*. No biggie.

2. The u.s. was supposed to be "taken over" in 1976. the vicster, by the might of his beliving and spirit of drambuie, saved us from it.. it was a *miracle*..

3. The pope was prepared to bring inquisition to the new world, with a freshly reburbished aircraft carrier.. oh, sowie. That was his HAND CHOSEN replacement who came up with that "revelation"..

just slightly more bizarre than what the vicster would have chosen.

I wonder if they bolster the "troops" with words like "if the country doesn't come back to da *rightly divided* word (or rather, our current opinion about it), the debil will bury it forever.."

I wonder how many times they've *reminded* the boy that "if da wierwille family doesn't *stand*," the word will just go off into oblivion..

• Upvote 1

I really think they've saddled him with a delusion that a whole team of oxen couldn't bear.

What's he gonna do when things go *wrong*?

I think the blame will go anywhere, except for his egotisical little self..

• Upvote 1

Click on the link for a lesson in how they operate that "revelation". :wink2:

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/radio/...with-belle.html

thanks for this link, it was full of memory. i think i blocked out prayer partners, lol.

for what its worth, i considered writing revleation in "quotes" myself, but decided sarcasmn would be best, im not sure why.

i was certinly surprized when i first posted my "my story" post and it had 10 views within 2 minuets at 7 am... there were only like 3 members loged in at the time, i thought to myself then that some "team" was probably finding out who i was then.

good, i hope my mom \ stepdad are on it. (hair styling and consturction wouldn't be thier only jobs, right? =P )

Being a "24/7" program.. I wonder what the daily schedule is like..

1. 5 A.M. Morning run.

2. 6 A.M. shower (cold water, on a budget ya know), dress.

3. 6:30 A.M flag raising, followed with prayer and "manifestations". Particular intercession is made for the "trustees' oh, sorry, the "board".

4. 7:30. Consume precisely two and a half cups of boiled millet in the "dining hall".

5. 8-12. Stump pulling in the south pasture today.

6. 12:30-1:30. Consume millet and hot dog sandwiches in the dining hall, while listenening to the mini-mogster expound upon the spiritual significance of current events.

7. 1:45-5 PM. Painting the old barn, more stump pulling, and rock clearing in preparation of planting the new potato crop in the south pasture.

8. 6-7 PM. Potatos, and lentile bean and hotdog sandwiches. Several "voluteers" properly reemed for not stringing the stumps precisely 12.0 inches from each other in the dining and lecture hall.

9. 7-8 P.M. Dinner clean up. The styrofoam cups and plates are carefully washed, and stacked. Unremovable lipstick stains are meticulously scrubbed.

10. 7:30-8:30. "Fun run" with the mini-mog, followed by a lesson in repelling over a cliff. It's AMAZING how he seems to have energy at the end of the afternoon. The mini-mog is impressed- we only lose one participant at the bottom of the chasm this time.

10. 8:30-1AM. Two and a half hours of vic's pfal series, interjected by an hour of analysis by da mini-mogster. Two "participants" harshly reproved for letting debils lull them to sleep during the teaching. Tooth picks to keep eyes open will henceforth be confiscated before class begins.

11. 1:30-3 AM. Sleep.

12. 3-4 AM. Emergency meeting called by the mogster. Prayer and intercession needed. The mogster has inside information that debils in lower Mongolia are planning an attack on the program.

13. 4-5 A.M. Sleep.

14. 5 A.M. Morning run..

Edited by Ham
  • Upvote 1

Millet? If they don't have wheat berries, I ain't goin' ... :spy:

Maybe you can be on staff Ham ... you can make a great schedule, and don't forget the mog needs his afternoon delight, and nap ...

Do they sing "father Abraham" at meals, to loosen them up? Were Father Abraham's sons retarded? And why did we sing about them? :unsure:

No truck stops waysider ... and when allowed out in the pasture, volunteers will wear the invisible fence collars, for their own good. At least till they are well trained. :o

• Upvote 1

Then I wonder how the "board" actually runs. Is it something like the original bot, where two others try to "rein in" the insanity of the third, only to be summarily silenced with the bold proclamation, "thus sayeth the lord"?

Must be pretty shrill and intimidating, coming from the voice of a boy who just barely grew past puberty..

does he hold the "magic" wild card? That was part of gramps "legacy" with *his* "men(?)" as well..

• Upvote 1

does he hold the "magic" wild card? That was part of gramps "legacy" with *his* "men(?)" as well..

Well vp was the front man ... so he had the power ... what is the magic wild card? I don't think he did any real magic ... like miracles or yoda like believing.