GreaseSpot Cafe

The Wierwille Heritage

skyrider

Word Wolf asked why VPW went to Geer rather than Luke Somerville when he started to expect death was near in 1985 ... could be that Luke was still just in his young teens....that was just three years after the "prophecy" in 1982, at which time Luke was about 10 or so.

Obviously it turned out that grandson VPW the 2nd was in royal lineage and not Luke(being pushed aside).

The cynical side of me says that vp wanted to put one last hook out there for L*ke's daddy and mom.

The practical side of me says that L*ke grew up and has a life - maybe because his mom and dad didn't take the hook.

The cynical side of me says that vp wanted to put one last hook out there for L*ke's daddy and mom.

The practical side of me says that L*ke grew up and has a life - maybe because his mom and dad didn't take the hook.

I think you are dead-on-target, on both counts!!

• 2 years later...

I dunno.. feel sorry for them in a way. It would be kinda like having Capone as an ancestor..

Maybe there is some novelty to being capone's descendant.. but I don't see them out running the streets with tommy guns, trying to resurrect the old man's calling or something..