GreaseSpot Cafe

The Rules

pawtucket

I've been wanting to update the rules for quite some time. To clarify some areas. Honestly, I tried a number of times but couldn't come up with any viable changes.

I realized that I needed to give it to someone else. So what I did was pick 5 people from GS and tried to get varying viewpoints.

They are hard at work and I like the way they are going through the process.

There is no deadline at this point, but I anticipate that the rules will have much more clarity

Also in the next few weeks, we will be adding some new features to the forums, more to follow.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wanting to update the rules for quite some time. To clarify some areas. Honestly, I tried a number of times but couldn't come up with any viable changes.

I realized that I needed to give it to someone else. So what I did was pick 5 people from GS and tried to get varying viewpoints.

They are hard at work and I like the way they are going through the process.

There is no deadline at this point, but I anticipate that the rules will have much more clarity

Also in the next few weeks, we will be adding some new features to the forums, more to follow.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

You are doing a great job, Pawtucket.

One saying I believe if everyone would follow, we would have no problems at all: DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU!!!!!!! I think this is found in the Bible or somewhere!!!!!

Just my humble opinion :redface2:

Uh oh....Looks like I am not long for this site..... :rolleyes:

Now, now Jonny. Nobody's gonna complain about your tales you regale about your adventures in Alaska.

... unless all your posts and 'stow-ries' are being posted by a guy somewhere out in Bugtussle, Tenn.

THEN we'll boot your arse out.

:biglaugh:

You sound a little harsh there anotherDan.

For once we agree Doojable. Dan I believe it was wise of Pawtucket to embrace the council of posters that he picked. I'm betting that that he picked what he thought to be a fair representation of ideas across the board. It will be a tough job ahead for those involved. I would suggest our prayers and thanks for a tough job would be better placed.

You sound a little harsh there anotherDan.

Actually, it sounds that way to me, too! LOL I must have been reacting to some late night reading I was doing. :realmad:

In my view, the venerable Pawtucket has negotiated a remarkable balance over the years, not an easy task, given the chaotic diversity of artists-and-others-formerly-known-as-Wayfers. It will be interesting to see what up with the committee comes. (that's a lit. joke) ^_^

Thanks for the heads-up, Dooj. Belle seems to have forsaken me.