GreaseSpot Cafe

Athletes of the Spirit

OneWhoIsFree

Grief, you can buy these??

I consigned mine to the woodburner. It seemed an appropriate end.

I can't believe it! I missed the ebay auction. I went out of town on Friday!

I definitely am looking for the original version with Mike V. not the "snoring version", Don W.

Well, if anybody happens to come across one or spots one online if you could contact me I would be so thankful!!! :)

Just keep perusing eBay and another one will turn up shortly.

I mean, it's not like there's a huge demand for 'em, and there WERE plenty of 'em around at one time.

Just thinking of LCM in that costume, either makes me want to be sick to my stomach or laugh myself to tears! :huh:

I used to wonder why in the world king okie went off the deep end with this aos stuff...the production, the costumes, the lurid little dancers...

...and then one day, it dawned on me. okieboy was nothing more than a dumb jock. He knew he would never contribute to mankind with his intellect or research abilities, thus he did the only thing he knew how to do...turn Christianity into an athletic event...and he would be the chosen one to lead the way. The man in the leotards screwing other men's wives would now take the place of the absent Christ...HE was the center piece of the production...the "minister"...the protector of gawds people, standing in the gap...wearing a Home Depot apron...no wait, that came later.

• 2 weeks later...
You know, heck I would prefer the CD. I assume they made some copies into CD.

If anybody has it, I'll gladly just take a WAV soundbite converted to MP3 and emailed over of Mike V.'s monologue on the soundtrack.

Anyone....anyone....? :-)

No... I don't think they ever did. This production was never black-listed as were so many other items removed from the bookstore when one of the primary performers/teachers was booted from twi. However, it's hey-day was long before CDs and DVDs came out. I've never heard of a copy of either the audio or the video of AOS on disc.