GreaseSpot Cafe

Why did CA leave TWI in the 80's exactly?

now I see

W#tkins was the biggest horses arse I met in twi.

Doesn`t suprise me a bit that he was a Geere supporter, the hard arsed mf. He was a turd, never offered the advanced classes I needed to go into residence in all of the years I lived in Alabama, and then treated me to my first scream fest for being unprepared and lacking in spiritual ability when it came to entering residence, that and lack of funds, I had been ordered out of the home where I was living and paying no rent, saving every penny, to helping the local bc. You know of course that had my believing been there, God would have seen to it that the classes were there. Big stupid jock standing over and roaring at me who was all of 105 lbs...he seemed to fill the tiny room as he built his momentum. In hind sight he LOVED it...the spittle flying rage...It was terrifying and demeaning. Wouldn`t I just LOVE to meet him today..he`d probably wet himself, like most bullies.

The limb was a joke, guys always invited to go fishing and watch football while the women had to sit in meetings all day learning how to better serve their men....this was the teens and singles as well. Did I mention big stupid ex jock wannabee? Maybe that`s why the guy was such a creep.

So he went with Geere??? Suprise suprise....seems like it took a certain calibur type of guy to appreciate Chris` *finer* qualities. It tells me all I need to know about Geere and poison he peddles.

NowIsee, I know that it has been reported here before, but I heard vpw say in a meeting one time, that the reason that he picked weenie brain was that when he (vp) said jump, Craig never asked how high.

The quality that put LCM ahead of the pack was that he was the biggest bu tt kisser. He did it without compunction, thought or question. Old vp liked that, it fed his egho, his illusion that he was all powerful, that everything that proceeded from his mouth was excathedra, that if we would just shut our mouths do as we were told, we would see the blessings of God unfold.

I agree, he sabotaged his own ministry, but I don`t think it was on purpose. His feelings were hurt as Craig and the bot stopped kissing his arse, when he began being treated like an old relic, not allowed any say any more, like he was losing his grip, when people were kept away from him, so that he couldn`t complain.

Damned right he went to Geere in the end. Geere was the only one still puckering up, willing to feed vp`s monterous ego, treat him like the man of God he deserved to be....Geere placated him and promised to get back at all those bad boys who had killed poor old vp.

Edited by rascal

LCM must have lost sight of one of the most critical bits of information he needed to make such a move.------It was all a scam to start with. VPW, on the other hand, was quite aware of that when he "fired" the first corps.

Having examined everything, especially when lcm spoke for himself,

I'm convinced vpw was quite aware, but lcm was NEVER aware it was all a scam,

and thus never considered there to be a need to lighten up on a "mark", or a time

to lull a "pigeon" into a sense of false-security.

Having examined everything, especially when lcm spoke for himself,

I'm convinced vpw was quite aware, but lcm was NEVER aware it was all a scam,

and thus never considered there to be a need to lighten up on a "mark", or a time

to lull a "pigeon" into a sense of false-security.

That makes a lot more sense.

it's really classic narcissistic behavior to create drama to bring the focus back on what's important: the narcissist. if vpw's narcissistic ego was indeed suffering from a lack of adulation and attention, seems like the best thing to do would be to stir up the pot of contention between top leadership, because vpw guaranteed his name would be brought into the fray, that focus would come back to his traditions, and at the very least, he could have a sense of accomplishment that even though it seemed he was being ignored, he still had the power to create chaos on his way out.

Ahhh just FEEL the love he had for all of us....for all of the people whom had invested their hearts and lives into believing what he taught. Bless him for thinking of what was best for the people given him to shepherd....sigh what an example...what a testimony to the effectivness of what he taught is seen in the conduct of his chosen leaders.....whatta guy..

I agree, he sabotaged his own ministry, but I don`t think it was on purpose. His feelings were hurt as Craig and the bot stopped kissing his arse, when he began being treated like an old relic, not allowed any say any more, like he was losing his grip, when people were kept away from him, so that he couldn`t complain.

Damned right he went to Geere in the end. Geere was the only one still puckering up, willing to feed vp`s monterous ego, treat him like the man of God he deserved to be....Geere placated him and promised to get back at all those bad boys who had killed poor old vp.

That's it, rascal........the new lion king was in charge. Now, wierwille saw and felt the humiliation of being an outcast. His days were numbered.....his health problems mounting......his cancer teaching imploding.......his legacy marginalized.

But, in going to gartmore.......wierwille could count on Cgeer to fawn all over him, every move, every gesture, every utterance. Wierwille craved that. Wierwille needed that. Wierwille expected that.

In the end, wierwille wanted "Everybody to listen TO ME."

:evildenk:

As far as R**h W**tk(ns & wife go, I don't remember too much about them, other than they took themselves very seriously for just being 3rd year FLO, and seemed like staff at HQ. I was in their "house" for a few months and as I recall, pretty much got left alone. I was forced to take a top bunk, which thank God I never fell out of, but I'm not too sure I slept much either.

And Yeah, people like that usually are only bullies when they can get away with it, and confronted with a "right back at ya" quickly melt into the floor

WG

I left twi very shortly after the famous clergy meeting and before the loyalty oath demand made by the dufus from okie...

Loyalty oath to lcm?... :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: ...I think this is the perfect example of how far he had sunk into his delusions. Martinjerk never had the con going on that Vic did...he never knew how to endear himself to other people or gain their allegience (like Vic did)...He was a dufus to be sure.

I always suspected that lcm deliberately ran off the early corps leadership (that considered him to be a peer at best) and wanted to purge them out...leaving only mindless fu *k chimps who would follow him as Vic was followed...unfortunately for the okie...he screwed the wrong guy's wife and ended up wearing a Home Depot apron.

The last people I knew who were leadership were:

1) An older WC couple who were terrified of being ousted

2) A young WC couple (she had been LCM's personal assistant her interim year) who worshipped the ground LCM walked on, and the male half strove to emulate LCM in all things

3) A middle aged couple, the wife being related to DLM.

Everyone else who was WC had been run off or escaped.

The male half of #2 was eager to get rid of anyone who had become involved with TWI much before LCM took over, calling us "old wineskins" and saying in the same pompous manner as the forehead himself, that he just didn't think any of us had the right stuff to cross the bridge of believing into the promised land of the prevailing word.

You can imagine how much fun THAT was.

This was on the left coast but not in California, so not really a derail, just a northern exposure type vacation.

WG

Edited by Watered Garden