GreaseSpot Cafe

Who Is This??

Rejoice

This is the website's contact information:

Stanley Goodspeed

4120 Balboa Dr.

Indianapolis, IN 46225

stanleygoodspeed777@yahoo.com

I guess this means it is his website, I thought it was TWI's at first. I don't recognize the name, maybe he was a Marine? He is certainly in favor of TWI's books and classes.

We discussed this in the "New site promoting twi" thread.

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/index.php?showtopic=15507

"Notice how "About Us" says nothing about "us"?

"This website is dedicated to giving a fair-and-balanced, comprehensive overview of the publications, books, and beliefs of "The Way International"."

That's it.

Interesting how that says why there's a website, but leaves who "us" are a complete mystery.

Contact info:

a screen-name, and a yahoo email address.

(Plus a snail-mail address, which is interesting.)

I wonder if ALL their books-they-won't-sell will get the 5/6 stars rating.

And what the scale supposedly MEANS.

And what is a "comprehensive overview"? An extensive brief look? "

" A whois lookup shows a M*cael Dav*dson in Indianapolis owned or registered the site."

"Since "Jesus Christ Is Not God" is such a cornerstone of the beliefs of The Way International, don't you think it is deceptive to not mention it in your "fair and balanced" view of the organization?

You don't even mention it in your book list. It would only be honest to mention that to those looking at this "fair and balanced" look at The Way International."

"When you click the link to "contact us" the email address is the same as for a guy who posts pics from the Family Tables website on another site that I frequent.

Family Tables is a site run by an "innie" that was visited by several of us a few years ago. When we started asking pointed questions the rules were changed to require that only active TWI members be allowed to post."

"Well everyone

My husband and I just took a drive to check out this guy. We went to the 4120 Balboa Dr. place that he has on his site.

The house is abandoned and looks like it has been that way for quite some time. The windows are broken and the place is falling apart. Funny, somehow I am not surprised."

even weirder they have that bible verse about not selling or buying truth. Right on the front page.

Edited to add the verse

Proverbs 23:23

Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding

Hmmm how could I have been so blind not to see this when I was involved.

Edited by leafytwiglet

Interesting:

"Benjamin Gates" and "Stanley Goodspeed" were both characters that Nicolas Cage played.

Benjamin Gates was the character in "National Treasure"

Stanley Goodspeed was the character in "The Rock"

He played a scientist in both films....