GreaseSpot Cafe

Signing out

Watered Garden

At some time I knew I was going to need some space. I love you guys but I need to move on.

Perhaps at some time I will return with a new username, but I need to not be here for a while.

I love you all. Thank you for everything I've learned, and thank you especially for your prayers.

I've asked Pawtucket to cancel my account.

God bless you every one.

Watered Garden

Just read the last few posts in the 'Submission' thread in the theological basement, (where I saw that the last two posts of yours were edited out by you).

I can understand, really I can. A certain in-duh-vidual is annoying to me too. :asdf:

In any event, Happy Trails to you and yours. :wave:

Garth - Exactly!

WordWolf - thanks for the kind words, and your honesty and integrity.

Krys: Thanks!

GStG: Thank you - I believe y'all have made a huge difference for the Gardens.

Waysider - Chard is disgusting. We are growing lettuce, beets and those peas where you eat the whole pod.

Skypilot - Thanks!

WG

Well, y'all,

I talked to Paw and he removed the offending post and rebuked the offending poster...but I am still taking a leave of absence for the summer. I will check in when leaves start to blow, and I'll check my PMs every so often to see if anything is there.

I love you one and all.

Take care and have a great summer!

WG

I'm sorry to see you go, especially if your departure was prompted by the actions of another poster here. But if it's a good thing for you, then I'm glad you can take a break for a while. Breaks are good. :)

Have a wonderful summer, WG. May your garden grow without weeds!

Watered Garden, your name speaks it all....you can't go. You can't come back with another user name. You are our Watered......Garden......you are our flourishing with life garden.

One rotten apple and soooooooooooo many more who love you so much and looked forward to your posts. At least post in the garden forum...the garden...get it? For you, baby!!! XOXOXO!!!