GreaseSpot Cafe

in regard to anything

eagle709

I've read this site, and made a few posts in the last couple of months, and in my meager opinion, y'all just don't want to get over it.

Do you have lives?

It's been 23 years since I left the ministry. Please don't tell me I didn't know what was going on. I lived with J.P. at Emporia and packed a gun doing "bless patrol". Time to move on kids.

Eagle

• Upvote 1

You're right and I won't. Just thought I'd give my opinion. Who knows we might have been friends at one time.

Eagle

Ohh no. Not again! :redface:

Dude, if all this 'bitterness' bothers you, ... why read it? Nobody's making you, are they?

<_<

I've read this site, and made a few posts in the last couple of months, and in my meager opinion, y'all just don't want to get over it.

Do you have lives?

It's been 23 years since I left the ministry. Please don't tell me I didn't know what was going on. I lived with J.P. at Emporia and packed a gun doing "bless patrol". Time to move on kids.

Eagle

Wow, you knew what was going on and stayed?

I wouldn't be admitting THAT one out loud.

At least most of us left once we figured it out.

Oh, and thanks for calling us kids. . . haven't heard that in awhile. . . .

Edited by geisha779
  • Upvote 1

Every good, loving, and God fearing Christian ministry needs a group of heat packing wannabees patrolling the grounds.

Silly.

Who else is going to be on the look out for angry fathers and husbands?

Gee. . . duh??

Edited by geisha779
  • Upvote 1

I have nothing to get over. Strike one.

Do you have lives?

Said by the person who took the time to register an account just to "chastise" us? Ha ha! Strike 2!

As was previously said, you KNEW what was going on, but stayed anyway? Strike 3! You fail!

And by the way, I pack a gun too. I have a license to do so. But please tell me WHY it was necessary for a Christian group to have thugs carrying guns around on grounds? Does that sound like a Godly ministry to you?

Eagle

• Upvote 2

In TWI think, bitterness is a super spiritual emotion that renders everything a person knows, remembers, records, feels, experienced, studied etc inaccurate and spiritually suspect.

Being bitter is alot like being possessed. Heavily influenced, at least.

In fact, if a TWI leader did you great wrongs, and you are bitter, you then are actually more wrong and out of fellowship than the person who did you evil.Yup.

Edited by Bramble
  • Upvote 1

I "got over it" years ago. Your opinion is in error.

Do you have lives?

Yes I do. That's why I don't park myself on this website day in and day out.

Eagle

If you REALLY knew what was going on- the druggings, the rapes, the wholescale fraud-

and you were complicit enough that you enforced the will of the fanged adders by the point of a gun-

then I can see why you'd want us to "move on"-

with "move on" defined as "never discuss the evil deeds performed then, and who did them."

I know Kurt Waldheim was especially keen for people like Elie Wiesel to "move on"...

Edited by WordWolf
  • Upvote 1

Boy, this is a good one.

I can see the possibility of someone benefitting by a confrontation. but as the history of TWI proves to me that many or most times someone confronts someone it is just wrong-headed, counterproductive, and potentially damaging to someone's heart and mind.

But the first post in this thread..... while I believe fits the afformentioned scenario to a tee, still is making me chuckle and sadly shake my head a little bit.

GO FIGURE!

• Upvote 1

Oh he!! yeah, my personal favorite are the people in the world who look at me (maybe to avoid having to look at their own selves) and remark something brilliant like "you know what's wrong with you?" then proceed to clue me in.

What? like I just got my brain this morning and haven't read the instructions yet.

Mean people suck, but once in awhile, they're kinda funny.

• Upvote 1

hey eagle 709:

if you really knew what was going on as you claim, then you probably owe apologies to some people. this is the ideal place to make that happen.

• Upvote 1

Do you have lives?

Eagle

You built the cult.

• Upvote 1

It's OK - greed stopped the original alien invasion - it will fail again. Be careful though - if you have any of your old name tags then your thoughts are being relayed to RibbonShark and V2P2. Geisha will you please fashion some aluminum foil hats to protect us?

Anyone ever note that aluminum spelled backwards sounds like a planet you'd find rich people on? Munimula...you decide...

Geisha will you please fashion some aluminum foil hats to protect us?

On it Captain!! But in the event I am recaptured by the enemy. . . . I am posting instructions on how to build your own AFDB (Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie)

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/build.html

This is the most effective protection in combating mind control.

Well done crew.- remember if Geisha is recaptured they will come after us with their WayFers set on disintegrate. Have the NoFer cannons set on full.

foilhats_400.jpg

Oh Shanta LaMaka See-tay

On it Captain!! But in the event I am recaptured by the enemy. . . . I am posting instructions on how to build your own AFDB (Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie)

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/build.html

This is the most effective protection in combating mind control.

Dear Eagle 709. Sometimes people just need to talk. Sometimes it's hard to find people who understand what it was like. Each person is at a different place. There is not one quote or phrase that is a cure all. I think you have to really know someone before prescribing that they "get over it".

I do know someone I wish I could say that to. She was hurt by the way. They never should have treated her the way they did. But she does get annoying because it's been almost ten years and I am sick of hearing about it. I'm also sick of hearing her blame her parents, her siblings, coworkers, spouse, me etc... for her life being miserable.

She has worn me down because nothing has changed or become even a little better. She even once said that her kids would be permanently traumatized because of her life experiences. She's planning on upseting them with things that happened before they were born and don't have anything to do with. But she's like that. She enjoys feeling sorry for herself and likes holding grudges. But the reason I know this is because I have spent a lot of time with her. But I still haven't told her to just "get over It." Although I'm dangerously close.

Point being, sometimes someone does need to be told to "get over it". But i would be very careful about who you say it to. What if they still need some time to talk and sort things out and you scare them off, thus making their recovery take that much longer?

• Upvote 1