GreaseSpot Cafe

A Group on Facebook

cheranne

yo hablo espanol..

:biglaugh:

ich sprechen deusche :anim-smile:

I think they're gone now. :unsure:

Darn! Just when we were starting to ignore them, too!

Ya, seems they scurried off! Probably to let their fellowship buddies know how he had fought wild beasts on GSC or how the light of gawd's werd he heralded forth on GSC backed down the sprrrts....or perhaps it got those sprrrts all riled up?....anyway... :rolleyes::biglaugh:

heebiee jeebie, the spirits are about to speak. Moose and Squirrel on the loose. yeah, Wierwille was the Brain and Martindale was Pinky :biglaugh:

• Upvote 1

that quote was to honor Ham and Bulwinkl :offtopic:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that drive by makes me feel so much better now....thanks group

You can drive by all you want and I hope you stick around to find that The Way and Dr, Fat Rats little Cult is throwing people Under The Bus!

• 6 years later...
On 4/22/2010 at 8:43 PM, WordWolf said:

I glanced at "the wall."

If there was an original thought there, I didn't see it.

I saw an amazing amount of quotes and buzz phrases from twi.

It looked like there was a contest for some sort of twi cliche festival

and nobody announced the winner.

Then again, if they believe that, none of them actually wins....

WW, I think many of us here at the GSC "won" by leaving TWI.

On 4/27/2010 at 7:45 PM, waysider said:

See, the thing is, it's not just another FB page that happens to be built around the Way experience. It's built explicitly around VPW. He's the focal point. If someone built a page around Dahmer or Manson or Jones, we would see right through the absurdity. But, here we have hundreds of people carrying on about how some guy who was a drunken, psychopathic, narcissistic, sexual predator, who drugged and raped young women, is some kind of role model to admire and emulate. Their "father in the word" their "dad in the ministry". And they fawn over "the rightly divided" this and that without ever stopping to define exactly what that even means. Here is a guy who literally ripped off the works of several other people and pretended it was his own. Does he get a page exposing his deeds? No, he gets a page that heaps laurels on his so-called accomplishments. It borders on insanity. It sickens me to think about it.

Way, it makes me want to barf.

On 4/28/2010 at 1:17 PM, Tzaia said:

Privacy is an illusion. Period. By the time one has been issued a birth certificate, it's too late to absolutely ensure one's privacy in life.

As much as I would like a publicly available profile on FB, I won't do it because I can no longer control what information outside sources can see. Since I can't control it all, I don't make any of it public. Ironically, within FB, what people can see is under my control.

Charlene - even though you've deactivated your account, it is still there just waiting with all your information intact. An account on FB never goes away - not even when you die.

I didn't know that about FB; thanks for the information.

On 4/28/2010 at 2:20 PM, penworks said:

Yes, I am aware of that. For me, I wanted no more additional info added to it. Why keep giving free info about myself and my life. I don't have any idea how they are using it. IMO, FB is not transparent. They have info on me but I have no info on "the man behind the curtain." I think it's a lopsided system.

Pen, great post!!