GreaseSpot Cafe

Watch for the Adversary

OldSkool

Joe Fair, that's the guy! I saw him -- or so I'm told. I don't remember a thing he said, though.

Although, to be honest, I wasn't really paying attention. He could have said that day is night and night is day, and it still would have gone in one ear and out the other.

The only thing I remember from that event are the girls who danced and sang background vocals during the chorus of "In America". It was very well-choreographed.

Watching for the adversary,that's another wayfer statement I don't miss hearing.

I believe the bible and at times everyday life shows that the adversary strikes without cause A.K.A. "Life can be a real b!#%h sometimes".

I think it's just another way the b.o.d. shows their egotism,like twi is so on fire spiritually that the adversary has to pay special attention to them.

The following are some of my all time favorite b.s. comments I heard through the years about watching for the adversary,

"Avoid using the drive thru at restaurants,the drive thru is a front of the adversary to keep believers from going inside and moving the word".

"Plan the adversary out of your life".

"They did'nt take the class because they let the adversary get to them".

Maybe it would be helpful for the innies if we had a sign for them. I hear people always want a sign. One like the Deer X-ing signs, you know, the yellow diamonds witht the little black, jumping deer. Well we could get a few, and paint them out as an Adversary X-ing signs. Now we'd wanna post them in helpful places around the property. We'll start with one at Weirwille road & Hwy 29. If we make six signs, where should the other 5 go?

SM200~Devil-Crossing-Posters.jpg

Hahahahah :eusa_clap:

"Avoid using the drive thru at restaurants,the drive thru is a front of the adversary to keep believers from going inside and moving the word".

OMG!! That could be the best one I have ever heard!1 Thanks for posting that, I am still laughing.

Your welcome.

That one came straight from a branch coordinator.

Now there's a branch that is one step away from selling flowers at airports. And I bet that branch coordinator would jump at a chance to put an idea like that on his vision and direction report.

Now there's a branch that is one step away from selling flowers at airports. And I bet that branch coordinator would jump at a chance to put an idea like that on his vision and direction report.

And probably be lauded for his in-depth spiritual perception and awareness by the higher-ups!

This is 11 here, Safety is too busy to answer, the adversary is kicking up a storm with the rain and they have to make sure no one gets wet from the adversary's literal rain. 11 out.

41 clear

It's 1:09 AM, Tuesday the 5tth of June as I post this. I came to this topic to post my thoughts on wherte I WILL POST MY POST #666,..... seemed appropriate

It's 1:09 AM, Tuesday the 15th of June as I post this. I came to this topic to post my thoughts on where I WILL POST MY POST #666,..... seemed appropriate.

Edited to clear up devilish typos

It's 1:09 AM, Tuesday the 5tth of June as I post this. I came to this topic to post my thoughts on wherte I WILL POST MY POST #666,..... seemed appropriate

You still have 4 more to go! Only make sure you put on some adversary block cream, I recommend the 40 APF..

Edited by TrustAndObey

Maybe it would be helpful for the innies if we had a sign for them. I hear people always want a sign. One like the Deer X-ing signs, you know, the yellow diamonds witht the little black, jumping deer. Well we could get a few, and paint them out as an Adversary X-ing signs. Now we'd wanna post them in helpful places around the property. We'll start with one at Weirwille road & Hwy 29. If we make six signs, where should the other 5 go?

SM200~Devil-Crossing-Posters.jpg

Jumping Deer? No no no. That's just another banking industry scam. You know, deer aren't so smart. They can't figure out how to cash their paychecks (or is that unemployment checks.. hmm) So these opportunists set up these little stands, marked deer x-ing. The deer make their x on their paychecks, witnessed by a notary, and from behind *wham*, the hammer hits.

And the perpetrators go laughing all the way to the bank (and to the butcher shop).

well.. it makes more sense than a lot of twi's stowries..

:biglaugh:

Okay, here it is, and I'm Going south on this post because of it's #

As long as you haven't gotten it tatooed to your forehead, you might have a chance after all.. (or so some say..)

Any clue where that route is? And what the statistics are? I'm betting the chance for the adversary on that route are high.. I'm turning back now.. lol.

As long as you haven't gotten it tatooed to your forehead, you might have a chance after all.. (or so some say..)

Any clue where that route is? And what the statistics are? I'm betting the chance for the adversary on that route are high.. I'm turning back now.. lol.

I'm thinking the chances are higher this time of the year for the adversary to be at Wierwille and Shelby Roads. :evildenk:

Funny comments! But seriously, it's good to know the adversary is going to be in Ohio next week during the discerning of spirits teachings and that we can expect some thunderstorms. I'll make sure I teach my son, it's not just lightning and thunder--it's the DEVIL!

When I was in residence in Colorado there was a serious drought going on, and Ed H*rney talked to all of us about believing for rain. Several days go by, and still no rain. The next time he talked to us he didn't just talk--he yelled, picking up his chair and banging it on the floor and everything. IT'S NOT RAINING BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT BELIEVING. Even then, when I was wrapped up in most of the lies, I still knew I didn't control the friggin weather.

So, let me get this straight: when it rains in Colorado, it's God. But when it rains in Ohio, it's the devil? OMG I'm so confused.

So, let me get this straight: when it rains in Colorado, it's God. But when it rains in Ohio, it's the devil? OMG I'm so confused.

Well, sometimes you just have to see it spiritually. When you see it ....take a picture. Here's one of mine showing the devil approaching Wierwille and Shelby Roads...remember we are seeing spiritually so it will look a little different in the spirit world

crossroadsthumb505xauto.jpg

Edited by OldSkool

What is that coming out of the sky? :evilshades: It's been so dark and dreary lately. Is it the adversary? No.

It's rained here literally for 40 days and nights. If God hadn't left us with a rainbow as a sign that he would never flood the earth again I would probably be building an arc outside and having my neighbors mock me.