GreaseSpot Cafe

The image of Wierwille is false

OldSkool

I wanted to post this for folks who lurk here, whether in or out of the way international. The image of Victor Paul Wierwille as portrayed by the way international is intentionally false. Whether this is done out of willful ignorance - that is to say - let's not cast out the baby with the bathwater, or intentional whitewashing the results are the same. Victor Paul Wierwille was never called of God to teach the word like it had not been known since the first century. He was not the man of God for our day and time. He was a dishonest, plagiarist who was also a serial sexual predator.

And let me add this. From my experiences at all levels of leadership in the way international, from being in the inner circle so to speak, the current top leadership KNOW what type of man he was. They KNOW he was an adulterer that used his position as a supposed man of God to prey on vulnerable women and DELIBERATELY cover it up to save their positions in their beloved non profit corporation.

I am someone who bought into the lie that Craig Martindale had a mutually consensual affair on a one time occasion only to find out that he too was a serial sexual predator who learned his craft from Victor Paul Wierwille. I used to say to myself "that was their sins and I have to hold the good works they did because when they walked for God those works stand." I was basically telling myself, trying to convince myself that these false prophets were OK because they did some good. That is no excuse.

Before I get too long winded, I encourage everyone who lurks here, as I once lurked, to READ what so many people who know first hand what type of person Wierwille really was and have posted here on GSC to expose him. Read John Jeudes site and study the information he has presented exposing the fraud for the fake he really was. Nothing justifies committing oneself to the ministry of a dishonest, crook who preyed on vulnerable women. You owe it to yourself and to your family to break free from the bonds that the way international has placed on you. They have no authority other that what your consent allows. I speak from experience.

• Upvote 3

I know that some among you are going to try to just rationalize away what's been said.

So, I'll lay some things out for you, and you can see them for yourself.

A) According to twi's own books, Mrs W said that vpw never EVER mentioned the supposed

1942 Promise (when he supposedly learned from God) from 1942 to the early 1970s.

Is there any married Christian ANYWHERE who would hear a major message from God and conceal

it from his or her spouse for DECADES, then reveal it first to other people?

Come on, if he REALLY heard from God, he'd have to tell SOMEONE, and his spouse would hear

as soon as was possible (as in "next time they spoke".)

B) vpw's accounts of this vary. According to "The Way:Living in Love", this was the most

important day of his entire life, and the supposed snow he saw made everything WHITE.

According to "Born Again to Serve", the supposed snow he saw made the sky BLACK because

it was so thick.

Did the snow switch from white to black, or did he forget what happened the most important

day of his life, or did he lie and improve the lie as he went along?

C) Supposedly, vpw claims that God spoke to vpw, and God promised vpw that

He (God) would teach His Word to him (vpw) as it had not been known since the first century,

if he (vpw) would teach it to others.

This can't possibly be a message the REAL God gave someone. It would have to either be a LIE,

or be a message from the devil, who lied when he gave it.

Why?

First of all, nothing vpw taught to others was UNKNOWN SINCE THE FIRST CENTURY. It can ALL

be traced to OTHER CHRISTIANS, which means it had been known by them and by their students

before vpw claimed he heard from God Almighty. So, this promise FAILS.

Second of all, how was God's Word known in the first century?

Well, a layman or someone with inadequate education (like a major in Homiletics rather than

Church History or something related) could think this was a valid thing to compare to

vpw's teachings. They are completely unrelated.

The 1st century Christians DID NOT HAVE THE COMPLETE BIBLE. The New Testament was still

circulating while it was copied by hand, one at a time, around the known world.

vpw teaches the Church Epistles, which were not widely disseminated until the 2nd century AD.

The 1st century Christians DID NOT STUDY- which is the mainstay of vpw's Christianity and how

to excel thereby. The 1st century Christians knew God BY EXPERIENCE, and in the face of their

persecution. Their teachings were often very practical, and in power, not study.

The 1st century Christians were DE-CENTRALIZED. vpw did his best to consolidate all decisions

into his own hands.

Either vpw heard a promise from a God who makes mistakes, or vpw heard a promise from a God

who lies, or vpw lied and he never heard from God.

Take your pick- but based on other proven lies, I think the last one is the only real possibility.

If vow heard from the devil and can't tell the difference, vpw is not ready to try to teach

others- he needs to learn the fundamentals himself.

If vpw heard from a God that makes mistakes, I don't want to learn about such a "God".

And one last thing:

If you think it's better to call God a liar or incompetent rather than say a man is- even if

that man is vpw- then you really need to re-examine your beliefs and structure.

• Upvote 1

B) vpw's accounts of this vary. According to "The Way:Living in Love", this was the most

important day of his entire life, and the supposed snow he saw made everything WHITE.

According to "Born Again to Serve", the supposed snow he saw made the sky BLACK because

it was so thick.

Did the snow switch from white to black, or did he forget what happened the most important

day of his life, or did he lie and improve the lie as he went along?

He must have got it mixed up with his revelation at the county fair on "white hearts" and "black hearts". The face he put on for others was white as snow, his heart was black as coal tar.

• 3 weeks later...

it was so thick.

day of his life, or did he lie and improve the lie as he went along?[/b]

That's the problem with lying.......one has to remember how to tell it the same way each time.

BOTH of wierwille's "snowstorm stories....

1) the snow on the gas pumps

2) the snowstorm in Tulsa, OK

....have discrepancies and distortions in them.

Mrs. Wierwille's book will be revised soon........COUNT ON IT. :)

That's the problem with lying.......one has to remember how to tell it the same way each time.

BOTH of wierwille's "snowstorm stories....

1) the snow on the gas pumps

2) the snowstorm in Tulsa, OK

....have discrepancies and distortions in them.

Mrs. Wierwille's book will be revised soon........COUNT ON IT. :)

I had taken Wierwille's "snow story" as gospel truth, as confirmation of his special revelation, the one about God telling him He would teach him the Word like it had not been known since the first century if he would teach others. My belief in that revelation had created a blind spot, wiping out my ability to acknowledge the facts on the ground about Wierwille's errors. They were not errors. They were revelation.

I had taken Wierwille's "snow story" as gospel truth, as confirmation of his special revelation, the one about God telling him He would teach him the Word like it had not been known since the first century if he would teach others. My belief in that revelation had created a blind spot, wiping out my ability to acknowledge the facts on the ground about Wierwille's errors. They were not errors. They were revelation.

I gave wierwille's "snow on the gas pumps revelation" very little credibility....just sorta scoffed it off. When it was repeated to us inrez.....I doubted it even more. To me,

it just didn't fit with a God-like revelation.....would God really audibly say that??

...."I will teach you the Word like it hasn't been known since the first century if you'll teach it to others."

Too contrived, too rehearsed...........THAT is what I thought (and I was inresidence at the time).

Yet, I stayed in twi because of the "research" as Jesus Christ Our Passover and Jesus Christ Our Promised Seed

were on the horizon soon and would focus on my lord and savior. Regrettably, I kept thinking twi would

MOVE BEYOND WIERWILLE.

I know, I know......silly me. <_<

Edited by skyrider

Regrettably, I kept thinking twi would MOVE BEYOND WIERWILLE.

I know, I know......silly me. <_<

I thought things would truly change once Martindale was gone. I nearly left shortly after the scandal broke and I went to HQ and found the Allen affair was just the tip of the iceberg. I really thought Rosalie was the one who would set the record straight. I had no idea she was just as rotten as her predecessors. She is too old to lure young women to the motor coach :evilshades::knuddel: and she doesn't yell, at least not in public. :rolleyes: But otherwise, she has managed to remove Martindale from the kingdom's records and deify Wierwille as this great man of God, which he never was. Thus the image of Wierwille is false.

I can't believe I fell for any of it, quite frankly.

And, if John Rupp gets the big chair.......how many will be WAITING for him to be gone?

He won't. RosaLIE shipped him off to Dayton, OH. (Which is poetic justice.) He is still on the board of directors but is not an officer. He will probably drop off the board shortly.

He won't. RosaLIE shipped him off to Dayton, OH. (Which is poetic justice.) He is still on the board of directors but is not an officer. He will probably drop off the board shortly.

What???.....getting shipped out is a demotion, isn't it?

Did he do something wrong that irritated 'the queen'......or just a reshuffling to keep 'em all off-balance?

What???.....getting shipped out is a demotion, isn't it?

Did he do something wrong that irritated 'the queen'......or just a reshuffling to keep 'em all off-balance?

One can only speculate, but after he failed at getting me back in line it would seem he was given the assignment I walked away from.... :biglaugh:

Since I am out of the loop and knowing John's proclivity for being a major suck up, he probably will weasel his way back into the good graces of the little old blue haired wrinkle, if he hasn't already.

One can only speculate, but after he failed at getting me back in line it would seem he was given the assignment I walked away from.... :biglaugh:

So, you're saying that rosalie wanted to send you and your family down to Dayton?

Seems like Dayton is a "death sentence" for higher-ups?.....close enough to hq to limit relocation expenses,

close enough to keep an eye on any rumblings or murmurings, and yet obviously a demotion.

Seems to me Br@d Th0rpe and family were sent there....BEFORE THEY EXITED.

Skyrider, I tried to PM you and the forums said you couldn't receive any new messages.

Oh, I don't know. Harve Platig was a major suck up too, and it didn't work out that way for him... http://www.linkedin.com/in/harveplatig

Whoah.........he is working as a collection agent:

Collections is one of the fastest growing industries today.

Skyrider, I tried to PM you and the forums said you couldn't receive any new messages.

Whoah.........he is working as a collection agent:

NCSplus

Oh, I don't know. Harve Platig was a major suck up too, and it didn't work out that way for him... http://www.linkedin.com/in/harveplatig

Harve made the mistake of having his own point of view and being dumb enough to voice them. Normally that would be expected of a VP.

Edited by OldSkool

Just goes to show that human lips aren't meant to hold that kind of suction for extended periods of time. Eventually lips get tired and people drop off. Who's next? Rico? [Rico's off doing lip pushups trying to maintain stamina.]

Just goes to show that human lips aren't meant to hold that kind of suction for extended periods of time. Eventually lips get tired and people drop off. Who's next? Rico? [Rico's off doing lip pushups trying to maintain stamina.]

:biglaugh: .....that was funny and so true.

Who IS next in line? And, don't tell me M!ttler or DeL!lse..... :rolleyes:

:biglaugh: .....that was funny and so true.

Who IS next in line? And, don't tell me M!ttler or DeL!lse..... :rolleyes:

Mittler has already been deep sixed by Rozilla. DeLisle has been the longest running director/officer under Rosie to date. He is a pretty mousy little dude so no wonders there.

Mittler has already been deep sixed by Rozilla. DeLisle has been the longest running director/officer under Rosie to date. He is a pretty mousy little dude so no wonders there.

Yeah....DeLisle is rosie's little lapdog. Good to have close by, though.

So....who is being groomed? Inquisitive minds are speculating.. :unsure:

My 6 cents on the future of the Way Nash and how it's business profile will shape over the next 5 years - I see the dynamics at work there going in a predictable direction, based on what they do - and what they don't do.

The internal organization will continue to build a tight bureaucracy, political, driven by the need to maintain it's self in stasis and generate sufficient income to support the headquarters and it's board, "department heads" and minimum required staff. Basically keep itself fed, the roof overhead and the lights and heat on.

The external organization will just be what they're facing to the public now - "biblical research", some classes and outreach efforts, the same memorialized offerings of past work reworked that gets refreshed for any given year.

How connected to the internal org a local coordinator is on the field will determine how much they pump the Way's headquarters vision. Some states and areas will be easy - peasy no pressure, others more hard core hard line.

In some ways much like it has always been but - no outreach, no real growth, no increase in numbers and therefore no new income projected.

On one hand the "real" Way will be the gang on Weirwille Road, not interested in maintaining any standards or a specific vision, interested primarily in maintaining it's own existence. The "field" will eventually dissipate into small loosely connected pieces and end up nearly non-existent in any practical way.