GreaseSpot Cafe

Wierwille ALWAYS promoted wierwille

skyrider

Wierwille ALWAYS promoted wierwille.

Wierwille ALWAYS promoted his cult.

Wierwille ALWAYS promoted his corps.

Wierwille ALWAYS promoted the collective.

At Rome City campus.....ALL adults were to carry a wooden-spoon.

Wierwille promoted the cult's collective mindset....."it takes a village" to instill discipline.

Staffers were thoroughly trained or "spiritually mature" ONCE they were corps-trained or duly designated.

Johnnie T0wnsend had to be given "recognized corps status" to be sanctioned by elites.

John Lynn was assigned as Corps Coordinator...and designated "Way Corps 9" to be accepted.

Don and Howard were publically and officially presented with corps grad status.

I've often believed that "corps status" was, in wierwille's mind, the ULTIMATE surrender of self.

The corps indoctrination was a 4-year "submission and obedience training"....

But, really.......corps graduation status was ONLY granted by trustees by LIFELONG OBEDIENCE TO TWI.

Wierwille had very little leverage over twi's CLERGY......but the corps was lamblasted continually.

Very rarily.....did wierwille address clergy dissenting in those closed-corps meetings.

Silly me....I thought wierwille, twi and pfal were centered on INDIVIDUALISM.

Twi became a groupthink, groupact, groupwitness, groupprogram, groupmeeting organization.

Weddings in twi......became a "group wedding" by the head-honcho clergyman presiding over it.

Group-counseling became the order of the day.......doesn't everyone have the same problems?

Wierwille spent weeks with Family Corps on "Bedside Manners"....going thru the book.

Is there any wonder why 'It takes A STRONG INDIVIDUAL'.......to flee twi's village???

<_<

Edited by skyrider

Now there's a village where everyone is the village idiot.

Does that make the "founder of the village" the idiot-in-chief?

Fortunately, some of the children are finding the trails that lead them away from the village

and toward productive lives. Adding learning sources outside the monotonous circle-drain of

twi's doctrine.....jolts a cultist's braincells into firing new levels of thinking.

Maybe, the next generation's greatest contribution will be to awaken their parents from the

"medicine-man mentality."

Maybe, the next generation's greatest contribution will be to awaken their parents from the

"medicine-man mentality."

So very, very many people who are on staff could be called lifers. They are content with living near the poverty level because they can suckle the way's teet to make the ends meet that their salary does not. From what I could tell, many of them are totally brainwashed into the same lines we all sold into. Moving the word, prevailing word, greatest in the world, etc. They have no problem staying put, towing the party line, staying with the herd, and feeding their children to TWI's furtherance.

I do have to verify that many staff and way corps children move on from the way international. And that is almost always after being inculcated through all the usual classes and such. Way kids, and correct me if I am wrong, have become the biggest group of participants at the advanced class and way disciple.

disclaimer: I'm not suggesting this,literally.

Careful, (can ya feel the extreme sarcasm ---> This part is true --->) one of the reasons Rosalie has WAYGB monitor this site was to look for threats. I mean, afterall, if one of us thinks it we will eventually go and do it. Thought precedes action, donchya know? :anim-smile:

Of course I am sure is they found half a reason they would get Baker and Hostetler involved to endeavor to silence the critics.

The subtle bait-and-switch lies at the very core of twi propaganda......the pfal class.

From what I observed......the "benefits" of pfal were promoted for personal benefit, for MY life.

To help me overcome doubt, worry and fear. To help me separate truth from error.

To help me get answers to my prayers. To help me in my personal walk with God.

Yeah, baby......it's christ-in-you, not christ-in-twi-the-hands-who-serve-God's-people.

Yeppers,....YOU speak in tongues, YOU move your move, YOU move your lips.

YOU are the lord's annointed, the apple of His eye. (blah, blah, blah)

After the pfal class.......the SWITCH to the groupthink collective begins.

Stand with twi. Go WOW, go corps.....just don't go home to your friends.

Take the intermediate class. Stay involved. Take other classes....like 'The Way Tree'

Some twelve, fifteen, twenty years down the road....and you finally connect the dots.

Dot by dot by dot.....twi led you into their canyon and corraled you and thousands of others.

Program after program......maybe fellow-laborers, corps? Some of us experienced being staff-serfdom.

Deception was at the heart of wierwille's ploy. NOBODY would willingly surrender their individual core wholesale.

Other youth and peer pressure played into the hands of the collective snare. Just a youthful 'cheer party.'

The single crowd loves the action, the 'promotions,' the buzz of ego-feeding times around 'spiritual elites.'

Advancing to the forefront to lead others gives its own sense of 'accomplishment' of leadership.

Nevermind the reality of education, family, careers, time-opportunity, investment, etc. that is slipping away.

For married couples......a new baby, and growing responsibilities throw a cold splash of reality to your face.

Although twi has window-dressing of family values........twi was, and is, anti-family at its core.

The whole fabric of twi was a youth/work camp.....kids just were a nuisance to scheduled framework.

Nursing mothers, crying babies, naptimes, children's activities.....were a thorn in twi's side.

Even at twi's 'family corps campus' the early bedtimes of kids and hall monitoring was a grumbling task.

With each passing year.....school activities, ballgames, music lessons, braces, etc. were growing concerns.

As years passed into decades......the inescapable truth to married couples with children was mounting family responsibilities.

Ever notice that the majority of staffers were single, or married with no kids? Many region coordinators had NO kids.

In the end, what started out as "good for individual growth" was totally upended by the cult-collective mindset.

One's individual decisions were always submitted to the larger NEEDS of a manipulating machinery unimaginable.

And, as disturbing signs of twi's deception registered, one knew that the day would come when it was time to cut bait and go.

Yep.....switch-and-ditch the cult to regain the individual freedom, livelihood and pursuit of ONE'S OWNS DREAMS.

And now.....with each passing decade, the Lord has restored what the locust has eaten.

Life is good again....and the lessons of escaping their snare will not be forgotten.

It will be told and scored like the days of old.....like those who escaped Egypt's taskmasters.

Our children's children will know the hard-fought lessons of modern-day cults.

Yeah, it went from helping MYSELF, to serving OTHERS. In the early days, that shift happened rapidly......Had the foundational class?...OK, now you're on chair set-up and it's no longer about YOU...Had the TIP/(intermediate class)?...OK, now you're a twig leader and it's no longer about YOU....Had the Advanced Class?...OK, now you're a class instructor or branch leader or whatever...and it's still no longer about YOU. You were instilled with this lofty notion that you were doing something noble, that you were a vital part of something bigger than yourself. Stop thinking about YOURSELF!

Maybe that's part of why it's so hard for some people to let go. They still can't come to grips with the reality that we were just puppets in Wierwille's fantasy play, numbered assets in the organization's inventory. We were like spare tractor parts in Wierwille's tool shed. A part breaks? Go to the shed and fetch another. That's the reality. There was nothing intrinsically "noble" about anything we did.

Edited by waysider

1343431587[/url]' post='543571']

wierwille had a little weenie

oops, excuse my bedside manners

Thought I would try my hand at poetry...

Wierwille had a little weenie, its juice was white as snow;

And everywhere that Wierwille went, the weenie was sure to grow.

He plumped it in the motorcoach, which was against the rules;

It made the girls all cry and say, that weenie isn't cool.

And yet The Teacher kept it up, and still he hovered near,

And waited patiently about till another girl did appear.

"Why does the weenie love me so?" the moaning girls all cried;

"It's good to be alive, you know" The Teacher did reply.

• Upvote 1

Isn't that still part of Rosalie's TWI training for the Way Corpse?

Why, yes it is.

Does TWI stand is support for S.W.O.W.E.R.S. org?

Hell no. Now, I am absolutely in amazement that TWI has not sued SOWERS. They have sued others for less. Perhaps they don't want to go after little Wierwille because of all the negative ramifications of suing Wierwilles? I dunno.

Hell no. Now, I am absolutely in amazement that TWI has not sued SOWERS. They have sued others for less. Perhaps they don't want to go after little Wierwille because of all the negative ramifications of suing Wierwilles? I dunno.

RosyLie has made the ol' croc into the GOD of TWI.

And every syrupy sweet, proper, well bred, and god fearing southern belle can tell you; y'all don't mess with the grandson of god. <_<

(Even vp would be horrified at what she has done to his legacy.) :blink:

Edited by dabobbada

(Even vp would be horrified at what she has done to his legacy.) :blink:

You got that $%!t right! The version they paint of him has none of his multitude of flaws and defects. He was the hardest working, most disciplined man of God since Jesus Christ.

i love you too java :knuddel:

and dabo :wub:

thanks for the poem operabuffie. i decided to write one too :) hope you don't mind

wierwille had a little weenie

that's why he was such a meanie

keep this in your deep lock box

okay, i will, you slimy fox

i thought you were the man of god

but you were just a big f-u-c-k-wad

you tell a girl who wants to die

to be with you is to be alive

i would rather lay their dead

than be with you in that bed

how dare you use god's grace in vain

and cause so much destructive pain

was it worth destroying souls

i guess it was, you were so cold

• Upvote 1

Thought I would try my hand at poetry...

Wierwille had a little weenie, its juice was white as snow;

And everywhere that Wierwille went, the weenie was sure to grow.

He plumped it in the motorcoach, which was against the rules;

It made the girls all cry and say, that weenie isn't cool.

And yet The Teacher kept it up, and still he hovered near,

And waited patiently about till another girl did appear.

"Why does the weenie love me so?" the moaning girls all cried;

"It's good to be alive, you know" The Teacher did reply.

It is good to be the king. :evilshades: <_<

You got that $%!t right! The version they paint of him has none of his multitude of flaws and defects. He was the hardest working, most disciplined man of God since Jesus Christ.

I hear there is quite a hubbub being raised at way publications these days. For the first time in decades they will publish a new research book. It is a part of the Jesus Christ series, I heard the working title is: "Jesus Christ is not Wierwille"

:blink: :wacko: :P

RosyLie smiled from her heavenLies.

Edited by dabobbada