GreaseSpot Cafe

Wayworld: A Redistribution of Wealth

skyrider

When a cult is headquartered far, far away....

....and there is NO accountability of the leadership

....and they systematically run stale, rigid classes

....and they pervert the truth with private interpretation

....and they mandate legalist practices that they themselves ignore

....and DEMAND WEEKLY TITHES AND OFFERINGS to secure their strongholds

its.....A Redistribution of Wealth

You innies owe them NOTHING.

They are scamming you of your hard-earned dollars.

You would think that $57 Million would be enough for twi....

And.......you'd be wrong. Twi WANTS more.

It would be one thing, if twi was on a mission to help others.

Or feed the homeless. Or help the abused spouse. Or the destitute.

Nope. They prey on young, vulnerable, wandering souls.

Ever notice the LACK OF PROPERITY TESTIMONIES in twi?

You give and give and give......twi's "ministry" takes.

Sure they spout a few verses......yet, hypocrisy reigns.

The dawning of a new day arrived WHEN I LEFT.

And, today I can say.....Thank the Lord for leading me OUT.

speaking of money-grubbing - i remember the reminder strategically placed in the Way Magazine "Remember the Way in your will."

also about owning property - i remember in the late 70s at a meeting in Gunnison - i don't recall if this came from the limb coordinator or vp or whoever - but it was along the lines of homesteading - so a believer could build a log cabin at Camp Gunnsion....i wonder if anyone ever took advantage of that; although i wonder who had the advantage.

i can picture someone who had a real nice log cabin built at Camp Gunnison and one day sees a letter from TWI: "Hey Honey, did you see this letter from Headquarters? Yeah, something about our cabin is in an abundant-share program (i think they mean time-share) - anyway - it has a calendar with black-out dates...Loooordy Pete ! mmmmm well - maybe this isn't so bad, our time-share week is in the dead of winter - good thing we have a Subaru Outback!"

speaking of money-grubbing - i remember the reminder strategically placed in the Way Magazine "Remember the Way in your will."

also about owning property - i remember in the late 70s at a meeting in Gunnison - i don't recall if this came from the limb coordinator or vp or whoever - but it was along the lines of homesteading - so a believer could build a log cabin at Camp Gunnsion....i wonder if anyone ever took advantage of that; although i wonder who had the advantage.

Yeah.....that "build a cabin on twi's Gunnison property" was from wierwille.

It was at the time when vpee was marketing the sunset corps and all.

Oh, wierwille.....the narcissist sell-out thought he could pull a fast one on long-timers.

And, EVEN THEN....they saw thru the sticky-fingers of vpw & company.

And......all the (cough, cough) "revelation" about a twi-owned restaurant on the Gunnison River

where believers would come and dine. All just hot air.

I've never heard of half these schemes. Build your cabin at Gunnison? Build a house on TWI property? There were no "leave us a legacy" plugs when I was there. A restaurant in Gunnison? Huh?

But then, it was all winding down when I was there...my Corps cleaned out Emporia prior to its sale. Hardly Rise & Expansion, more like Deflate and Entrench.

...And......all the (cough, cough) "revelation" about a twi-owned restaurant on the Gunnison River

where believers would come and dine. All just hot air.

i remember that too now that you mention it; and vp said the restaurant would have a glass floor so diners could look down at the river while they ate....yeah, he was the great salesman shyster.