Jump to content
GreaseSpot Cafe
skyrider

Another Day of Freedom.......from Cults

Recommended Posts

Freedom from the way international cult..........never grows old. 

  • Freedom of thought.......to explore the world in which I live.
  • Freedom of speech........to disagree, or agree and explain why.
  • Freedom of religion........or have no religion at all.
  • Freedom of the press......er, GSC.  TWI and the Splinters hate this site.
  • Freedom from public character assassination......without representation.
  • Freedom of privacy.........and fellowship and associations of my choosing.
  • Freedom from mandatory meetings, meals and yell-fests.
  • Freedom to be me.

This list could be endless.

The more I think about all the harassment and spiritual abuse that I put up with in twi.............I cannot believe that I stayed that long.

The cult puppeteers were daily pulling the strings of what was spiritually important each day.  What a load of BS.  And, to this day......there are dozens of splinter groups that still idolize wierwille as the grand wizard........er, great one.  Deceived and deceiving others. What a delusional way to live.

Freedom.  Fresh air.  Life.    

 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Freedom and Accessibility...............to tell the other side of the story.

  • The oppressive, heavy-handed "rulers" who threaten with fear, guilt, and ostracize.
  • The dark, seedy side of headquarters where leaders manipulate and control everything.
  • Hoarding away $68 Million in assets........while staffers & corps have no equity or very little retirement benefits.
  • Unearthing and exposing all of the lies and hypocrisy of twi's history and lore.
  • Documenting wierwille's utter failures........in first 10 years of his independent undertaking (1957-1967).
  • How the young firebrands, ministers and guitar players brought Christian zeal to twi...........not wierwille.
  • The two wierwilles:  the stage-presence of wierwille and the sexual predator wierwille.
  • And..............every opportunistic splinter group that tries to feed off the wierwille brand.

Freedom.......to write and voice the evil, hypocritical agenda of this cult.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, skyrider said:

Freedom from the way international cult..........never grows old. 

  • Freedom of thought.......to explore the world in which I live.
  • Freedom of speech........to disagree, or agree and explain why.
  • Freedom of religion........or have no religion at all.
  • Freedom of the press......er, GSC.  TWI and the Splinters hate this site.
  • Freedom from public character assassination......without representation.
  • Freedom of privacy.........and fellowship and associations of my choosing.
  • Freedom from mandatory meetings, meals and yell-fests.
  • Freedom to be me.

This list could be endless.

The more I think about all the harassment and spiritual abuse that I put up with in twi.............I cannot believe that I stayed that long.

The cult puppeteers were daily pulling the strings of what was spiritually important each day.  What a load of BS.  And, to this day......there are dozens of splinter groups that still idolize wierwille as the grand wizard........er, great one.  Deceived and deceiving others. What a delusional way to live.

Freedom.  Fresh air.  Life.    

 

Sky, my life is so much better now, than it was when I was in "TWI."  I am free to be ME!  My life is my own; and I can make my own decisions.  How knew life could be this good??!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, skyrider said:

Freedom and Accessibility...............to tell the other side of the story.

  • The oppressive, heavy-handed "rulers" who threaten with fear, guilt, and ostracize.
  • The dark, seedy side of headquarters where leaders manipulate and control everything.
  • Hoarding away $68 Million in assets........while staffers & corps have no equity or very little retirement benefits.
  • Unearthing and exposing all of the lies and hypocrisy of twi's history and lore.
  • Documenting wierwille's utter failures........in first 10 years of his independent undertaking (1957-1967).
  • How the young firebrands, ministers and guitar players brought Christian zeal to twi...........not wierwille.
  • The two wierwilles:  the stage-presence of wierwille and the sexual predator wierwille.
  • And..............every opportunistic splinter group that tries to feed off the wierwille brand.

Freedom.......to write and voice the evil, hypocritical agenda of this cult.

Sky, I know you have heard this before, but I can't thank you enough for your contributions to the GSC.  I know you, and your family went through Hell while in TWI, but many of us have learned from your experiences.  For that learning, many of here at the GSC, are grateful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2018 at 5:05 AM, skyrider said:

Freedom from the way international cult..........never grows old. 

  • Freedom of thought.......to explore the world in which I live.
  • Freedom of speech........to disagree, or agree and explain why.
  • Freedom of religion........or have no religion at all.
  • Freedom of the press......er, GSC.  TWI and the Splinters hate this site.
  • Freedom from public character assassination......without representation.
  • Freedom of privacy.........and fellowship and associations of my choosing.
  • Freedom from mandatory meetings, meals and yell-fests.
  • Freedom to be me.

This list could be endless.

The more I think about all the harassment and spiritual abuse that I put up with in twi.............I cannot believe that I stayed that long.

The cult puppeteers were daily pulling the strings of what was spiritually important each day.  What a load of BS.  And, to this day......there are dozens of splinter groups that still idolize wierwille as the grand wizard........er, great one.  Deceived and deceiving others. What a delusional way to live.

Freedom.  Fresh air.  Life.    

Yes skyrider.  The beauty of the open sky and the 4th of july.   Freedom.  Family.  Friends.  Food.  

The freedom in the mind and life are so extremely valuable to me and so enjoyable and a time to note the contrast between now and the enslavements of the past in the Way.  I've changed the direction of cult involvement in my generation and my family.  

Peace and love to you and yours this holiday week where we celebrate freedom.  I'm very very thankful for my freedom from the Way, from my old fake friends, from my old lifestyle of conformity to sick people's rules, from bondage.  Prisons of the mind indeed enslave beyond brick and mortar prisons.  Now it's time to enjoy the rest of our lives.

Fresh Air

Life

It's Good

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, chockfull said:

Yes skyrider.  The beauty of the open sky and the 4th of july.   Freedom.  Family.  Friends.  Food.  

The freedom in the mind and life are so extremely valuable to me and so enjoyable and a time to note the contrast between now and the enslavements of the past in the Way.  I've changed the direction of cult involvement in my generation and my family.  

Peace and love to you and yours this holiday week where we celebrate freedom.  I'm very very thankful for my freedom from the Way, from my old fake friends, from my old lifestyle of conformity to sick people's rules, from bondage.  Prisons of the mind indeed enslave beyond brick and mortar prisons.  Now it's time to enjoy the rest of our lives.

Fresh Air

Life

It's Good

Absolutely chockfull.........

Everything is totally changed for the better.  Our family is stretching forth to new horizons.  Except for my posting here at GSC........there is no indication that we were ever in a cult that dictated people's lives and lifestyles.  Our two sons never talk about the cult.  Fresh air and life are on today's list of what's important.

No greasespots, no devil spirits ensuing our destruction.........as predicted by twi.

The cult leaders were more into glorifying the devil.......than expounding on the beauty of our life-giving God.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, skyrider said:

Absolutely chockfull.........

Everything is totally changed for the better.  Our family is stretching forth to new horizons.  Except for my posting here at GSC........there is no indication that we were ever in a cult that dictated people's lives and lifestyles.  Our two sons never talk about the cult.  Fresh air and life are on today's list of what's important.

No greasespots, no devil spirits ensuing our destruction.........as predicted by twi.

The cult leaders were more into glorifying the devil.......than expounding on the beauty of our life-giving God.

Fear can be a powerful motivating force. But as soon as the scales fall off of the prisoners' eyes, FREEDOM is within sight.

I'm reminded of Erich Fromm's book, On Disobedience: Why Freedom Means Saying "NO" to Power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:05 AM, skyrider said:

 

The cult puppeteers were daily pulling the strings of what was spiritually important each day.  What a load of BS. 

 

Manufactured Spirituality....... (all to the end of paying homage to twi)

Manufactured Manifestations....... (to be operated at the twig level to instill faithful obedience)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rocky said:

Fear can be a powerful motivating force. But as soon as the scales fall off of the prisoners' eyes, FREEDOM is within sight.

I'm reminded of Erich Fromm's book, On Disobedience: Why Freedom Means Saying "NO" to Power

Thanks Rocky.........

Looks like I need to order another book. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2018 at 7:05 AM, skyrider said:

And, to this day......there are dozens of splinter groups that still idolize wierwille as the grand wizard........er, great one.  Deceived and deceiving others. What a delusional way to live.

This is definitely the R&R group.  I have given them time and space to show themselves, and they certainly have.  Rocky, DWBH, and I can't remember everyone else, you are all correct.  They have proved themselves to be idolaters of VPW, rather than restorers of true Christianity. 

I brought up a question, and all they did was parrot back VPW's stance on the topic.  As if that answered my question.  It was just a call for  blind obedience, like the roman church does.  They are more interested in defending his position than getting to the truth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Taxidev said:

This is definitely the R&R group.  I have given them time and space to show themselves, and they certainly have.  Rocky, DWBH, and I can't remember everyone else, you are all correct.  They have proved themselves to be idolaters of VPW, rather than restorers of true Christianity. 

I brought up a question, and all they did was parrot back VPW's stance on the topic.  As if that answered my question.  It was just a call for  blind obedience, like the roman church does.  They are more interested in defending his position than getting to the truth.

Taxi, thanks for your post.  I had more than enough of VPW, when I was in TWI.  I don't need to waste any more time on that POS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, skyrider said:

Absolutely chockfull.........

Everything is totally changed for the better.  Our family is stretching forth to new horizons.  Except for my posting here at GSC........there is no indication that we were ever in a cult that dictated people's lives and lifestyles.  Our two sons never talk about the cult.  Fresh air and life are on today's list of what's important.

No greasespots, no devil spirits ensuing our destruction.........as predicted by twi.

The cult leaders were more into glorifying the devil.......than expounding on the beauty of our life-giving God.

Sky, so true!  TWI did glorify the devil, over God.  I always thought they should have glorified God, over the devil.  Perhaps they used scare tactics to keep the faithful, on a straight line??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taxidev said:

This is definitely the R&R group.  I have given them time and space to show themselves, and they certainly have.  Rocky, DWBH, and I can't remember everyone else, you are all correct.  They have proved themselves to be idolaters of VPW, rather than restorers of true Christianity. 

I brought up a question, and all they did was parrot back VPW's stance on the topic.  As if that answered my question.  It was just a call for  blind obedience, like the roman church does.  They are more interested in defending his position than getting to the truth.

This R/R splinter group is being led by wierwille's farm pond scum...........of course, they will NOT be restorers of true Christianity.

How could they possibly restore others.........when, they themselves, were never brought into the sanctity of God's love, mercy and grace?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×