GreaseSpot Cafe

1 minute ago, Nathan_Jr said:

No one is offering a replacement. No one is suggesting swapping one conditioned, indoctrinated mind for another.

If anything is on offer here, it is the opportunity to wake up  

Wake up to your nightmare?   Or to someone else's ?  No thanks.

6 minutes ago, chockfull said:

Sure it is an internal nickname given to J0hn L1nder and his cronies in the Safety department.

Rev L has been involved in all of the cleanup situations and was there armed in the confrontation between Paul Allen and Martindale.

He knows where the bodies are buried and so people give him a wide berth from any type of accusation.  

Ahhh.., the Schutzstaffel. Got it! Thanks, Chock.

What does GB stand for?

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

No with someone like you who has been so ensconced in this viewpoint and corresponding censorship for well over 2 decades it would take some kind of awakening and then a period of time to re adjust.  

Some talking about leaving other cults talk about a persons “shelf breaking” I guess to signify not being able to hold in such a high place the revered books of the organization.

Your shelf is fully intact so you are pretty blind to most things we share with you:

28 minutes ago, Mike said:

If that is the case I will eventually find out.

*/*/*

Meanwhile, can you or anyone else here, reasonably expect me to throw away the baby (the fruit in my life)  with the bathwater (VPW's old-man nature) ????

What piddly replacement could you offer?   Nothing !

Yeah...for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Victor Paul wierwille.....

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

That may have been the case for the Way Corps, but not for PFAL and the collaterals.   The fruit in my life has been good from my focus on the class and collaterals.  Something went very wrong in how the Corps evolved.

Discovering a new set of facts about VPW's old-man nature long after he died and I am counting my blessings from PFAL does not negate the fruit in my life.  It just complicates how I am able to teach others, but not fatally.

The Corps evolved from the same source with the same intent and in exactly the same fashion the rest of the Way ministry did.  

I would suspect the fruit in your life you are censoring in a similar fashion to your research material.  If something really negative happens like in the Way people are dumbfounded, don’t know what to say, and just move on and ignore it.

But I don’t know any of that for sure - just talking about likely behavior patterns.

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

What ever happened to your promised expose thread on the 4 crucified?

I realized it had already been done.

We could beat it up, again. After all, it’s just one of many necrotized infections on that rotting corpse floating in that filthy bathtub.

7 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Yeah...for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Victor Paul wierwille.....

His only begotten …..   bath water?

No that’s not it.

His only begotten collaterals?

Wait.

I know the answer to this it’s right on the tip of my tongue.

:jump:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike said:

In a move, dishonest IMO, waysider, you quoted me like that with no bold fonting on that word "relatively"  and eliminating all context, and the following icon:

If you wanted it emphasized, you should have done so yourself. I'm not your personal editor.

17 hours ago, T-Bone said:

Hi Mike – perhaps someday you’ll understand how one’s perception of wierwille was shaped by how much of a composite image is formed from seeing his different sides.

Then again, perhaps someday YOU will understand there's NFW you're going to get through Mike's impenetrable confirmation bias.

IF you want to address the imagined lurkers, you might consider a different strategy than just being tossed about with every wind of Mike's bull shonta.

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Then again, perhaps someday YOU will understand there's NFW you're going to get through Mike's impenetrable confirmation bias.

IF you want to address the imagined lurkers, you might consider a different strategy than just being tossed about with every wind of Mike's bull shonta.

What makes you think my intent is to get through Mike’s impenetrable confirmation bias?

Oh, maybe you’re using the “to whom is it addressed?” nonsense of PFAL/Bullinger. I have my reasons for the way I say things – and I’m not really interested in hearing about your rules and preferences for my voice. If you’re the self-designated thread monitor, I hope you don’t get frustrated or feel insulted that I ignore your silly - - comments.

If you are a moderator, please do something official like cite the GSC rules I am violating or ban me, or do something that will appease your ire. I’m easy – I’ll move on – I've got better things to do than argue with someone over my voice. This isn’t the way corps program, and you are not my superior.

Perhaps what you imagine is different from what I think.

Edited by T-Bone
Gramma Lammas ding dong
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

IF you want to address the imagined lurkers

So your saying there are no lurkers? I lurked around here for years before leaving TWI in 2008 and when I started positing here in 2009. Beguiled just said he lurks around here and seldom posts but every few years. Im with T-Bone. I will contine to rebut mike's points of view. GSC helped free me from the clutches of the way international, an abusive cult and most all of that was done when I was lurking but too high profile in TWI to post. Heck, I worked and was close with WayGB while I was at HQ and regularly say the stacks of printed out pages of grease spot cafe that he was preparing for rosalie because she wouldnt use computers. So, I couldnt post here or he woulda known it was me hands down. You can bet your level best that the way international still has people watching this site. They are looking for anything they can use to shut GSC down, and that Im willing to take to the bank. I will readily debate anyone coming on this site with pro-way international posts and I do it to keep the forums from becoming an unintelligible mess, which seems to be the goal for some folks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Mike, you exemplify the caged mind of a man captured by a false prophet, who's legacy is an abusive, controlling cult. I felt the same way when I was in the way international because I believed their lie that there is nothing better out there. And that's esentially what you are saying and then somehow thinking our lives are messed up because we are no longer in TWI but actively speak against TWI? My life has NEVER been better. So keep telling yourself that mess cause you have to in order to continue in your self imposed rut.

Edited by OldSkool

1 hour ago, T-Bone said:

I’m not really interested in hearing about your rules and preferences for my voice. If you’re the self-designated thread monitor, I hope you don’t get frustrated or feel insulted that I ignore your silly - - comments.

Doesn't bother me at all. You've gotta say what you feel compelled to say. Likewise for me. :wave:

1 hour ago, T-Bone said:

If you are a moderator, please do something official like cite the GSC rules I am violating or ban me, or do something that will appease your ire.

I am not a moderator. What makes you think my "ire" needs to be appeased? :wink2:

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

I am not a moderator. What makes you think my "ire" needs to be appeased? :wink2:

oh, I don't know...maybe the fact that I can count on you to express your displeasure over my posts that speak to Mike's nonsense.