Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have Nick at Night and am also old !

But I again have to say that age is not the relevant criteria here. 'Before my time' is not a legitimate 'excuse' not to know or find out, an answer.

Otherwise there's alot of 70 something people here, based on all the 'Casablanca' fans.

That show also starred Noreen Corcoran, who was the sister of Kevin (Moochie) Corcoran.

Moochie was an insufferable kid who was ominpresent in Disney TV shows in the late 50's. He was the 'cute' little kid in "Spin and Marty', and had his own series called 'Moochie and the Little League', both shown on the Mickey Mouse Club. He seemed to pop up in other places for a time before growing out of the role and popping back down.

I did think that Noreen was 'hotter' , in a 50's kind of puritan way, than her comtemporary ,"Princess', over on 'Father Knows Best'.

quote:
Originally posted by wasway:

Hi fellow nostalgiamaniacs I am back.. at least for a couple weeks... going to FLA after the 4th... mom wants me to help get the house ready for hurricaine season and I wanna swim with the sharks.. where are we at?

Your font has not been seen for a LONG time! So good to see you here! wave.gif:wave:-->

Where are we at? I'm at the point of explaining to hiway29 I'm too young to know the answer. icon_eek.gif

Noreen with her siblings also starred in a REALLY bad movie~~~with one of the dirty dozen

Brian~Hugh~Kelly~Mooochie are the siblings,

Donna starred in which movie that is a perennial favorite and has been made over bunches of times?36_7_18.gif36_2_55.gif